UK: Mother Guilty Of Beating Son To D...

UK: Mother Guilty Of Beating Son To Death ...

There are 20 comments on the Jawa Report story from Dec 6, 2012, titled UK: Mother Guilty Of Beating Son To Death .... In it, Jawa Report reports that:

A British mother who beat her 7-year-old son to death after he failed to memorize excerpts from the Koran was found guilty of murder ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jawa Report.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1 Dec 6, 2012
from Jawa Report:

"Sara Ege, 33, was convicted of beating her son Yaseen to death with a stick at their home in Wales, then burning his body to hide evidence ...

"Ege reportedly confessed to police that she beat her son because he had not learned the Koran.

"'I was getting all this bad stuff in my head, like I couldn't concentrate,' Ege reportedly told authorities ...'

"That 'bad stuff' in your head is called Islam. Islam is a religion focused on self gratification and self redemption. Being the parent of a 'Hafiz'- one who memorizes the Qur'an - brings great prestige within the Muslim community. Ege admitted it was that 'Honor' she sought in forcing her child to learn the Qur'an."
george whyte

Wragby, UK

#2 Dec 6, 2012
lol robb0blogger must be a muslim hater to errr tommy lol
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#3 Dec 6, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text> Ege admitted it was that 'Honor' she sought in forcing her child to learn the Qur'an."
SO SHE COMMITTED AN UNFORGIVABLE SIN AND COLLECTED A SOUL FOR SATAN, SO SHE COULD SELFISHLY ADD HONOR TO HER FAMILY???????
The only soul she collected for satan is her own.
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Dec 6, 2012
jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
SO SHE COMMITTED AN UNFORGIVABLE SIN AND COLLECTED A SOUL FOR SATAN, SO SHE COULD SELFISHLY ADD HONOR TO HER FAMILY???????
The only soul she collected for satan is her own.
ur messed up bad "jesis in NOT"
stop playing w crosses.stop praying 2 dead men
open ur eyes 2 allah(swt)

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, FL

#5 Dec 6, 2012
Allah is Satan
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Dec 6, 2012
Mi_nina wrote:
Allah is Satan
minina is satans duaghter.what u say of allah(swt)is going 2 get u 2 hellfire.
bazz

Norwich, UK

#7 Dec 6, 2012
One thing for certain Sara Ege from Cardiff in the UK will go and burn in hell
and her weak husband will have to answer as well
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#8 Dec 6, 2012
women like this don't deserve to be mothers, she should be hung

“Mad as Hell”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#9 Dec 6, 2012
being found guilty is one thing, but what of the sentence.
" Judge Justice Wyn Williams told Ege she faces a term of life imprisonment
But he said he would determine a minimum sentence in the New Year after a medical report had been completed.
Sara Ege remains in medical custody at the Llanarth Court Hospital in Gwent, South Wales"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22435...

I believe the sentence will be very lenient.

“Mad as Hell”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#10 Dec 6, 2012
Lena wrote:
women like this don't deserve to be mothers, she should be hung
You are behaving like a Muslim with statements like this.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#11 Dec 6, 2012
animals against islam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are behaving like a Muslim with statements like this.
Many people believe the death penalty is appropriate, not just Muslims.
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#12 Dec 7, 2012
animals against islam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are behaving like a Muslim with statements like this.
I don't believe in the death penalty but when I hear stories like this with children im about to change my mind, hang the [email protected]

I
bazz

Norwich, UK

#13 Dec 7, 2012
animals against islam wrote:
being found guilty is one thing, but what of the sentence.
" Judge Justice Wyn Williams told Ege she faces a term of life imprisonment
But he said he would determine a minimum sentence in the New Year after a medical report had been completed.
Sara Ege remains in medical custody at the Llanarth Court Hospital in Gwent, South Wales"
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22435...
I believe the sentence will be very lenient.
sadly i think you are right But it must be remembered that this woman has been corrupted and poisoned by the quran. And its doubtfull that she would ever be able to become a civilized sane person
1/ Therefore life without parole is appropriatefor the protection of everyone

2/ or after her sentance has been served she agrees to be deported to a muslim country and never be allowed to enter the UK again

We in the civilized west need to send out a message to those kind of people that Barbaric practices are not tollerated in the civilized west

“Mad as Hell”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#14 Dec 7, 2012
bazz wrote:
<quoted text>
sadly i think you are right But it must be remembered that this woman has been corrupted and poisoned by the quran. And its doubtfull that she would ever be able to become a civilized sane person
1/ Therefore life without parole is appropriatefor the protection of everyone
2/ or after her sentance has been served she agrees to be deported to a muslim country and never be allowed to enter the UK again
We in the civilized west need to send out a message to those kind of people that Barbaric practices are not tollerated in the civilized west
Your option 2 won't happen.
Whilst in prison she will study and get several more degrees,
conduct qu'ran classes and be a model prisoner.
When she is released there will be a job waiting for her with the Government assisting disadvantaged Muslim youth.
bazz

Norwich, UK

#15 Dec 7, 2012
animals against islam wrote:
<quoted text>
Your option 2 won't happen.
Whilst in prison she will study and get several more degrees,
conduct qu'ran classes and be a model prisoner.
When she is released there will be a job waiting for her with the Government assisting disadvantaged Muslim youth.
yes i know Sadly at the moment we have a weak goverment We need to think carfully about who we vote for as far as im concerned our UK tax payers pensioners and people to contribute to this country have rights

the low lifes prisoners and the ITS MY RIGHT LOT have none

Mayb i get a little upset because iv allways worked and paid my taxes and some of it goes to suspected terroists roaming our streets and there broods and undesirables who have no intention of working
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#16 Dec 7, 2012
bazz wrote:
<quoted text>

Mayb i get a little upset because iv allways worked and paid my taxes and some of it goes to suspected terroists roaming our streets and there broods and undesirables who have no intention of working
really? uk is baeutifal.someday it will be all of islam like turkey.
bazz

Norwich, UK

#17 Dec 7, 2012
abba wrote:
<quoted text>really? uk is baeutifal.someday it will be all of islam like turkey.
shut up pratt the only turkey ill have is on a plate for chrismass

would you murder and burn your own sons body because he couldnt remember some quote from a comic book?
answer the question if u understand it ?
bazz

Norwich, UK

#18 Dec 8, 2012
abba have a look at this !!!!who did it ?
what should we do with her?
abba wont answer because he knows Islam is evil
bazz

Norwich, UK

#19 Dec 8, 2012
abba answer please????

“Mad as Hell”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#20 Dec 8, 2012
bazz wrote:
abba answer please????
Hey buddy, take your personal crap elsewhere and sent her a private message.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conservative Political News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump takes on trade deals in Pennsylvania speech 42 min Trumping On 82
News Illegal Immigrant Deported Six Times Since 2003... 2 hr tomin cali 9
News White House: Questions About Loretta Lynch's Sn... 7 hr YouDidntBuildThat 7
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 9 hr Schlulenburger 326
News DOJ increasing penalty for hiring illegal immig... 12 hr tomin cali 2
News Study: Batteries Aren't Efficient Enough To Sup... Jun 29 Solarman 1
News Trump hits 'hostile' media, 'rogue' Scarborough... Jun 29 WasteWater 327
More from around the web