Georgia Sheriff Refuses to Assist A&E...

Georgia Sheriff Refuses to Assist A&E Following Robertson's Firing

There are 149 comments on the Gateway Pundit story from Dec 21, 2013, titled Georgia Sheriff Refuses to Assist A&E Following Robertson's Firing. In it, Gateway Pundit reports that:

Douglas County Sheriff Phil Miller has a hug for Douglasville Police Chief Chris Womack at a ceremony.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gateway Pundit.

Raymond

Douglasville, GA

#83 Jan 1, 2014
I think that duck guy has the rite to say what he wants. Thats fredem of speech and our forfathers dead for that rite..I do wish he wouldcut his berd its to long

Since: Sep 09

United States

#84 Jan 2, 2014
Daniel Marky wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats one I'm trying to figure out ! Interesting how the Douglasville City Council called a special meeting suddenly.....I suppose Tyler Perry is trying to get more land and/or change zoning. I don't have a problem with the film community doing their shoots here, however. Los Angeles and New York will continue to be the entertainment capitols no matter what. Don't think that will ever change.
I agree....what is that saying....build it and they will come!!!! Well when "they" built the great Arbor Mall they came and so did higher property taxes. Our school system has suffered since about 1998, we started inheriting riff raff from Atlanta and other places, so I reckon it is a good thing we decided to move to Alabama. We do, however, still own our place in DC and still pay taxes, so all of this mess concerns us. I have watched for many years how DC has tried to fit the mold of other places and speaking for myself I no longer fit in. Call me a redneck hillbilly or whatever but I loved my rural and country living and DC is not that anymore... so we moved. Fulton Co keeps moving in from Hwy166, Fairburn Rd and I 20, I shudder to see what it will be and look like in about 5 years or so. I have nothing against building places that give people in this county good paying jobs but ....Really......Hollywood??? LOL! Good grief!
Eddie

Douglasville, GA

#85 Jan 2, 2014
Dont Tread On Me 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree....what is that saying....build it and they will come!!!! Well when "they" built the great Arbor Mall they came and so did higher property taxes. Our school system has suffered since about 1998, we started inheriting riff raff from Atlanta and other places, so I reckon it is a good thing we decided to move to Alabama. We do, however, still own our place in DC and still pay taxes, so all of this mess concerns us. I have watched for many years how DC has tried to fit the mold of other places and speaking for myself I no longer fit in. Call me a redneck hillbilly or whatever but I loved my rural and country living and DC is not that anymore... so we moved. Fulton Co keeps moving in from Hwy166, Fairburn Rd and I 20, I shudder to see what it will be and look like in about 5 years or so. I have nothing against building places that give people in this county good paying jobs but ....Really......Hollywood??? LOL! Good grief!
I agree....a few years from now I don't think we old timers will know our county like we once knew it. Matter of fact that could be said now. I have a good friend who is active with the county who recently told me there's been a slow exodus out of Douglas the last 20 years with much of that exodus going across the state line into Alabama. I really can't blame them....Alabama may not have the infrastructure that we have but they have lower property taxes, lower cost of utilities, lower insurance rate (generally) and an overall lower cost of living. Also theres proximity to Atlanta.
LewHolt

Atlanta, GA

#86 Jan 2, 2014
mmm15937 wrote:
<quoted text>
He created the universe in 6 days and rested on the 7th. If your going to bash us Christians at least get your facts straight. Yes he even created DUCKS.
Good quoting but none of it is true. Get some science, please.
LewHolt

Atlanta, GA

#87 Jan 2, 2014
The business party speaks again. If the Republicans had their way, you couldn't fire anybody for voicing an opinion. You don't have free speech rights at work, people. Geez........................
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#88 Jan 2, 2014
Raymond wrote:
I think that duck guy has the rite to say what he wants. Thats fredem of speech and our forfathers dead for that rite..I do wish he wouldcut his berd its to long
You are a excellent exponent of the 'Georgia point of view,' m'man. Truly you speak for your people, and speak eloquently.

LOL

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#89 Jan 2, 2014
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a excellent exponent of the 'Georgia point of view,' m'man. Truly you speak for your people, and speak eloquently.
LOL
AND YOU are a prime example of the arrogant(without merit) northern point of view, however, you all surely do love to come to the south to live and suck up our resources and throw insults. Love how you wear socks with sandles. Truly inspiring from a fashion standpoint. rotfl
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#90 Jan 2, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
AND YOU are a prime example of the arrogant(without merit) northern point of view, however, you all surely do love to come to the south to live and suck up our resources and throw insults. Love how you wear socks with sandles. Truly inspiring from a fashion standpoint. rotfl
Cry me a river, pedophile. Your "daddy" fetish is repulsive and yet obvious.
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#91 Jan 2, 2014
And since when did the South have "resources" other than low-paid labor and willing Regressive dupes? LOL!

Location hidden

#92 Jan 2, 2014
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Cry me a river, pedophile. Your "daddy" fetish is repulsive and yet obvious.
Step away from the crack pipe. Your post makes about as much sense as your taste in fashion . pfffffft......

Location hidden

#93 Jan 2, 2014
fingiswold wrote:
And since when did the South have "resources" other than low-paid labor and willing Regressive dupes? LOL!
Perhaps you should ask that of your MANY northern counterparts who flock here to live. Seems they prefer the south to their own kind. I certainly understand that. Of course, you would have to pull yourself forward on the foodchain in order to gather that information. ROTFL
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#94 Jan 3, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Step away from the crack pipe. Your post makes about as much sense as your taste in fashion . pfffffft......
"Taste in fashion," really? Are you hallucinating that badly? LOL
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#95 Jan 3, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should ask that of your MANY northern counterparts who flock here to live. Seems they prefer the south to their own kind. I certainly understand that. Of course, you would have to pull yourself forward on the foodchain in order to gather that information. ROTFL
Durrrrr....it's warmer. Big mystery, huh, doughboy?

If enough of us move down there, at least it'd raise your IQ and cut back on the problems you STILL have with race...:)
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#96 Jan 3, 2014
..and maybe Suh-thunnnahs would stop believing they'd won the Civil War, too...:)
Eddie

Douglasville, GA

#97 Jan 3, 2014
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
If enough of us move down there, at least it'd raise your IQ and cut back on the problems you STILL have with race...:)
There are plenty of equal opportunity complainers ! Some come here from the North and complain about our heat and humidity ! I figure I could survive in the North by bundling up and being able to drive thanks to snow plows. Considering on relocating to Alabama, Florida or California. Talk about differences in location lol

Location hidden

#98 Jan 4, 2014
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you Jersey Shore types couldn't raise a chicken much less IO levels. rotfl
You all come here to learn manners. We are tired of teaching you( black socks with sandles wearing) rude individuals how to treat people. You want problems with race? Bring your rude self here to the south and you'll find out about race problems. Pop off with your rudeness to Leroy and he'll EAT YOUR LUNCH, ya big sissy.
Brrrr Global Warming

Hampton, VA

#99 Jan 4, 2014
Quagmire wrote:
I love it when Christians unite, speak the truth and defend each other.
"As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice."
Adolf Hitler
Well, that's awkward
Better than when some of the Muslim types unite.
Jersey Joe

Douglasville, GA

#100 Jan 4, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you Jersey Shore types couldn't raise a chicken much less IO levels. rotfl
You all come here to learn manners. We are tired of teaching you( black socks with sandles wearing) rude individuals how to treat people. You want problems with race? Bring your rude self here to the south and you'll find out about race problems. Pop off with your rudeness to Leroy and he'll EAT YOUR LUNCH, ya big sissy.
So are you saying there aren't any chickens up north? The south has the market on chickens?

Going to teach us manners and how to treat people, huh? Like giving black people their own water fountains, bathrooms and dining areas?

Next part of your hillbilly rant is self explanatory.

Leroy, is that some sort of sick stereotypical joke?

Location hidden

#101 Jan 5, 2014
Jersey Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you saying there aren't any chickens up north? The south has the market on chickens?
Going to teach us manners and how to treat people, huh? Like giving black people their own water fountains, bathrooms and dining areas?
Next part of your hillbilly rant is self explanatory.
Leroy, is that some sort of sick stereotypical joke?
Stay where you are Jersey Shore. It's so typical of someone of your ilk to drag up OLD events. You don't have anything else. Just keep spewing your liberal hatespeak. We laugh at clowns like you.
Jersey Joe

Douglasville, GA

#102 Jan 5, 2014
So? Are chickens only raised in the south where youse guys have IO's instead of IQ's?

Just because it's old doesn't mean it didn't and happen isn't the current belief of many of the people here, I don't see the klan hanging out on the Jersey shore they kinda hang around where they can hate, hate, hate.

What "liberal hatespeak" (sic) are you speaking of?

Who is we? Are you speaking for a whole group of people, did you ask everyone in that group if they laugh at "clowns"? Did you just blanket everyone who doesn't think like you as a "clown"? How very conservative of you to stereotype groups of people. How very conservative of you to be intolerant of others. How very conservative of you to be so ignorant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conservative Political News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shocker: Russian-Run Crimea Is Pretty Miserable 40 min George 7
News Radical Islamist Literature Is Becoming The Nor... 4 hr Marie-Luise_J 2
News Semi-Literate Mayor Of Bankrupt City Denounces ... 11 hr VN Vet 11
News IRONY: Immigration Activist Charged With Defrau... Mon Wildchild 3
News Speculation Swirls That Ronda Rousey Might Reti... Mon K-DJ 1
News Pentagon Warns Russia And Syria: Stay Away From... Mon just a guy i knew 1
News Media Portrays Violent Riots In Milwaukee As 'U... Mon Go Blue Forever 4
More from around the web