New Drug on Horizon for Premature Eja...

New Drug on Horizon for Premature Ejaculation

There are 16 comments on the Right on Race story from Apr 13, 2012, titled New Drug on Horizon for Premature Ejaculation. In it, Right on Race reports that:

Premature ejaculation is a situation characterized by an lack of ability to delay ejaculation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Right on Race.

Jay

Louisville, KY

#1 Apr 14, 2012
I prefer natural treatments that last over any sort of sprays or drugs when it comes to PE treatment. The best treatment thats helped me can be found at the site below. It helped me retrain my ejaculatory reflex to hold my erection longer.

http://curepremature-ejaculation.net
Jose M34

Elk Grove Village, IL

#6 Dec 13, 2012
I struggled with PE for years and years. Since my first encounters at the age of 16. I suffer from horrible pelvic muscles that reflex alot from my sensative penis. Even when I dont want them to causing PE. Most of all this was causing major depression and anxiety. I was scared to sleep with women. No man should have to deal with this. I know alot of men do. I probably go in about 2-3 minutes max , mostly around 1-2 minutes.
Some encounters I would have so much anxiety id go before i even entered. Luckily ive had many partners understand. I always feared women cared SO much about sex. But all in all they really are understanding. SO i tried Celexa an SSRI. This worked great for about a week. It slowed my sex drive and also gave me impotence. I didnt mind lol , i had so much drive i would eventually get up and have intercourse.
But this side effect only lasted for a week. All a sudden i was back to normal. So the doc put my on zoloft. This did nothing. So after being completley frustrated and having the taste of great sex for a week i search for Dapoxetine from http://menshealthpill.info/buy-priligy-usa.ht... .
I found it online overseas. i popped one at about 9 oclock and had intercourse about 11. I had sex for about 30 mins. I felt the urge to ejaculate for about a min then all of a sudden it was gone. Did not ejaculate at all! Lets just say i got her off 3 times. So next nite i did the same and had sex for an hour and half and still did not go! My new GF thinks im like a porn star.
SO next nite the same thing happens. She cant get me to cum what so ever. Miracle pill! Im on two weeks now of having multiple partners and making them orgasm. Still have not ejaculated. I can rub one off the next morning thats it! This better get approved by the USA!
Timmons

France

#7 Feb 26, 2013
Before I tried priligy, I experimented with various 'herbal' miracle ointment, it really was a waste of time and if you really have a problem, it's not worth wasting your money. Since I've been using Priligy from http://pej-treatment.info , I've felt so much more in control of my sex life and would recommend it to anybody with a long term problem. I am not saying that it's a miracle cure, but I have noticed a definite improvement in how long I have been able to have sex for since using it.
Russel

São Paulo, Brazil

#8 Feb 26, 2013
i wrote:
Before I tried priligy, I experimented with various 'herbal' miracle ointment, it really was a waste of time and if you really have a problem, it's not worth wasting your money. Since I've been using Priligy from http://pej-treatment.info , I've felt so much more in control of my sex life and would recommend it to anybody with a long term problem. I am not saying that it's a miracle cure, but I have noticed a definite improvement in how long I have been able to have sex for since using it.
I received the order from this site and it was on time and the pills work great.
My special discount coupon code 1VQY12ZPi3
Orders under $150 are granted a 5% discount; orders above $151 are granted a 10% discount.
You can save your money.
Mike

Fulton, MD

#9 Mar 8, 2013
Premature Ejaculation Pills - http://www.duramale.com/... I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
Stephen

UK

#10 Apr 7, 2013
My first time I used Priligy from http://pej-treatment.info was very impressive, Priligy was working for me. I was able to keep it for about 8-9 minutes !!
Before I would usually last only for 3-4 minutes. Those 4-5 minutes were exactly what i needed to make my wife reach an orgasm. Few minutes can change your life.
i wrote:
I struggled with PE for years and years. Since my first encounters at the age of 16. I suffer from horrible pelvic muscles that reflex alot from my sensative penis. Even when I dont want them to causing PE. Most of all this was causing major depression and anxiety. I was scared to sleep with women. No man should have to deal with this. I know alot of men do. I probably go in about 2-3 minutes max , mostly around 1-2 minutes.
Some encounters I would have so much anxiety id go before i even entered. Luckily ive had many partners understand. I always feared women cared SO much about sex. But all in all they really are understanding. SO i tried Celexa an SSRI. This worked great for about a week. It slowed my sex drive and also gave me impotence. I didnt mind lol , i had so much drive i would eventually get up and have intercourse.
But this side effect only lasted for a week. All a sudden i was back to normal. So the doc put my on zoloft. This did nothing. So after being completley frustrated and having the taste of great sex for a week i search for Dapoxetine from http://pej-treatment.info .
I found it online overseas. i popped one at about 9 oclock and had intercourse about 11. I had sex for about 30 mins. I felt the urge to ejaculate for about a min then all of a sudden it was gone. Did not ejaculate at all! Lets just say i got her off 3 times. So next nite i did the same and had sex for an hour and half and still did not go! My new GF thinks im like a porn star.
SO next nite the same thing happens. She cant get me to cum what so ever. Miracle pill! Im on two weeks now of having multiple partners and making them orgasm. Still have not ejaculated. I can rub one off the next morning thats it! This better get approved by the USA!
Tim

San Antonio, TX

#11 Jun 18, 2013
Jay wrote:
I prefer natural treatments that last over any sort of sprays or drugs when it comes to PE treatment. The best treatment thats helped me can be found at the site below. It helped me retrain my ejaculatory reflex to hold my erection longer.
http://curepremature-ejaculation.net
Thanks for sharing this page because it's helped me so much with my evil premature ejaculation. I went from seconds to lasting 10-15 minutes with this and my girl is loving it!

Here is a video review I found of http://www.curepremature-ejaculation.net . Check it out and see if it may help you last longer like it did me. Watch the video review at the link below.
Hank Shijn

Huntington Beach, CA

#13 Jun 25, 2013
There’s not a man out there who can’t say to themselves,“Man I blew it that time,” literally. I’m a bachelor in my twenties, and I’ll admit it happens to me from time to time. Why would I take pills for something that only happens on occasion? My search narrowed me down to a topical spray called Promescent. I tried it out. Loved it, and have not turned back.
Joe

San Diego, CA

#14 Jul 9, 2013
The question is just how safe are these drugs?
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#15 Jul 9, 2013
Joe wrote:
The question is just how safe are these drugs?
If you have to take a pill for premature ejaculation, your doing it wrong. LoL. Im guessing that the majority of posters here are just shills or the same person trying to promote their scam.

Topix sure is a shithole with the amount of spam, scams and circle jerking
UroDoc2

Huntington Beach, CA

#17 Jul 17, 2013
I am a board certified urologist specializing in sexual medicine. PE is the #1 problem couples face in achieving satisfactory sex lives. Until recently, myself and other urologists have prescribed SSRIs (anti-depressants) for PE. SSRIs are not a great option because of side effects, but until recently, that was our only choice. So many men like you turned to alternative products on the internet. Many of my new PE patients have tried those remedies, DVDs, etc. that claim a cure. None of them work. Some tell you Dr.s love it and some have a guy in a white lab coat holding the product insinuating medical credibility. Those images of doctors were purchased on-line.


I've been using Promescent for my patients with really good results. So have many of my colleagues ... check out what they have to say http://www.promescent.com/promescent-reviews/... You will hear numerous board certified sexual medicine professionals with names and hospital/university affiliation spelled out. Also there are links to Dr. Oz, The Dr.s, CNN, Fox news, all with features on this product. It is a legitimate medical break-through and it is effective and available without a prescription and the cost per use is inexpensive. Take your time to carefully evaluate the different products people are pitching here and there is one that clearly stands above the rest. www.promescent.com
Jairo

UAE

#18 Aug 17, 2013
Naturally, I am skeptical of everything online. http://inhousegeneric.com is legitimate. I placed my first order for the smallest amount possible. It arrived sooner than expected. I didn't pay the extra money for speedy air mail. I placed another order that was much larger and it came right on time. I will definitely use this company again for even larger orders now that I trust them. They also give you discounts every time you place an order which is cool. One thing to keep in mind is if you place a larger order, they will send half in one shipment, and then the other half after that to avoid customs scrutinizing your package. I am very happy, I no longer need to pay tons of money to see a doctor and therapist (and have them tell me a bunch of stuff I already know) in order to get my medication.
Jerry

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Sep 2, 2013
I'm not sure I would trust drugs to my stuff below.
Ryan

Fort Worth, TX

#23 Dec 1, 2013
If you want a safe way to last longer in bed without risking your health taking weird drugs and supplements, check this out:

http://bit.ly/Iv65Qa
Roarke

UK

#27 Jan 29, 2014
I was in depression, I avoided sexual contacts. And I didn`t expect that Priligy could do something with my problem. But after the first intake of this medication from http://goo.gl/uXPMOT I noticed the positive results… Now I can say that I completely forgot about PE problem. My girlfriend is satisfied)))
Wesley

Frankfurt, Germany

#30 Jan 27, 2016
I've tried both original brand and generic priligy. I prefer generic priligy - There is no difference in effectiveness as far as I can tell between the brand and generic versions. The real difference is price, no comparison. And this suppliers seem honest and reliable. On the site RXPHARM911 .COM ( http://goo.gl/vZDp8d ) I've just placed my 3rd order

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conservative Political News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black Donald Trump Supporter Shot In Cleveland Bar 4 hr Phoenix97 1
News Trump hits 'hostile' media, 'rogue' Scarborough... Wed ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 332
News Donald Trump: We're Going to Build a Wall and M... (Oct '15) Wed Swedenforever 21
News It's Really Hot In DC, So Fed Workers Were Told... Jul 26 davy 2
News First lady Obama takes swipe Trump, says lives ... Jul 26 concerned american 166
News DNC 'Interfaith' Prayer Space Has No Sign Of An... Jul 26 Muslim convert 1
News Debbie Wasserman Schultz Kicked to the Curb Jul 24 For Old Times Sake 1
More from around the web