Cuban dictatorship extends prison sen...

Cuban dictatorship extends prison sentence for two political prisoners

There are 35 comments on the Babalu Blog story from Aug 17, 2013, titled Cuban dictatorship extends prison sentence for two political prisoners. In it, Babalu Blog reports that:

The Patriotic Union of Cuba, or UNPACU, is perhaps the most active and most effective opposition groups in Cuba.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Babalu Blog.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Don from Canada T

Newmarket, Canada

#1 Aug 17, 2013
Another fact-distortion from the Bubbiling Bog. These two prisoners had been arrested BUT NOT TRIED YET. They have just been sentenced to their time NOW. THEY WERE NOT RESENTENCED as the headlines stated.
SEE WHAT I MEAN, regarding the embellishment capabilities of the Bubbling Bog's Reporting.

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

Marco Island,Florida

#2 Aug 17, 2013
Kudos to Babalu World Press.An excelent well balaced article

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Location hidden

#3 Aug 17, 2013
balsero ridiculo

Marco Island,Florida

#4 Aug 17, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
balsero ridiculo
Callese infeliz

Location hidden

#5 Aug 17, 2013
balsero cuando vas a madurar? todavia como un ninito de 10 anos

Marco Island,Florida

#6 Aug 17, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
balsero cuando vas a madurar? todavia como un ninito de 10 anos
Enano ya tu madurastes y ahora estas podrido.
Sin embargo yo con el espiritu juvenil,en excelente estado de salud,millonario,querido y admirado por todos y feliz.Pobre infeliz
Don from Canada T

Newmarket, Canada

#7 Aug 18, 2013
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
Kudos to Babalu World Press.An excelent well balaced article
Probably, to a person as uninformed as you seem to be, Multi-Names.

But to the EDUCATED readers, it's pure B.S.!

Marco Island,Florida

#8 Aug 18, 2013
Don from Canada T wrote:
<quoted text> Probably, to a person as uninformed as you seem to be, Multi-Names.
You sre NOT an educated reader;what you usually read is anti-American communist propaganda such as Castros official 'newspaper' Granma .You are just an uneducated a Communist buffon it is normal that you get upset every time you see how Babalu World Press exposes each of Castros 54 years old dictatorship.crimes.Kudos to Babalu
Don from Canada T

Newmarket, Canada

#9 Aug 18, 2013
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
You sre NOT an educated reader;what you usually read is anti-American communist propaganda such as Castros official 'newspaper' Granma .You are just an uneducated a Communist buffon it is normal that you get upset every time you see how Babalu World Press exposes each of Castros 54 years old dictatorship.crimes.Kudos to Babalu
I wouldn't be 'upset' if they told the truth in their articles, instead of figments of their imagination.

Take the heading of this article -'Cuban dictatorship,'EXTENDS' prison sentence for two political prisoners'.
This statement IMPLIES, that the two defendants were PREVIOUSLY sentenced, and that the Cuban Government had readjusted and lengthened their sentences.
The TRUTH IS, that THEY HAD NOT BEEN ORIGINALLY CHARGED YET!

WOULD YOU not call The Heading of this article, AN EMBELLISHMENT?

This is NOT THE FIRST TIME that I have checked this kind of
nonesense, by the BUBBLING BOG!

Where is the 'World-Class', in this type of journalism, Multi-Names?
Perhaps it is YOUR KIND OF TRUTHFULLNESS, but IT SURE ISN'T an educated person's standard of truthful Journalistic Practise.

Location hidden

#11 Aug 18, 2013
saludame a la flaca vieja y fea de la esposa wjdc. Mi novia de 32 le manda saludos que esta durisima
Don from Canada

United States

#12 Aug 18, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
saludame a la flaca vieja y fea de la esposa wjdc. Mi novia de 32 le manda saludos que esta durisima
Si,esta dura como palo.Esa negra fallecio hace 20 aņos

Location hidden

#13 Aug 18, 2013
no, aca esta conmigo. Pero eso te da envidia parece. Chico todo ese dinero y no eres feliz balsero. no entiendo porque chico
Don from Canada

Essex Fells, NJ

#14 Aug 19, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
no, aca esta conmigo. Pero eso te da envidia parece. Chico todo ese dinero y no eres feliz balsero. no entiendo porque chico
mojon

Location hidden

#15 Aug 20, 2013
Aca tienes hipocrita Cristiano para que aprendas lo que dice la biblia. No soy cristiano pero se lo que dice esta biblia tuya la cual te la pasas por el culo

Proverbs 22:7 The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.
Jeremiah 9:23 Thus said the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:
Malachi 3:10 Bring you all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in my house, and prove me now herewith, said the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.
Matthew 13:22 He also that received seed among the thorns is he that hears the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becomes unfruitful.
Luke 11:46 And he said, Woe to you also, you lawyers! for you lade men with burdens grievous to be borne, and you yourselves touch not the burdens with one of your fingers.
Luke 16:9 And I say to you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when you fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.
John 2:16 And said to them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.
Acts 20:33 I have coveted no man's silver, or gold, or apparel.
Acts 20:35 I have showed you all things, how that so laboring you ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.
Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
1 Timothy 5:8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he has denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.
1 Timothy 6:6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.
1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
Don from Canada T

Newmarket, Canada

#17 Aug 20, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text>mojon
USE YOU OWN NAME FOR AN AVATAR, Multi-Names! Stop Copying mine, unless you take several years of political science at the best University that Miami has to offer. Add that to many, many, years of world-wide travel and observations. Then, you might pass as,'Don from Canada', but now, NOT A CHANCE!
Get a life, goof!

Marco Island,Florida

#18 Aug 20, 2013
Don from Canada T wrote:
<quoted text> Probably, to a person as uninformed as you seem to be, Multi-Names.
To EDUCATED readers you are just a JOKE

Marco Island,Florida

#19 Aug 20, 2013
Don from Canada T wrote:
<quoted text> USE YOU OWN NAME FOR AN AVATAR, Multi-Names! Stop Copying mine, unless you take several years of political science at the best University that Miami has to offer. Add that to many, many, years of world-wide travel and observations. Then, you might pass as,'Don from Canada', but now, NOT A CHANCE!
Get a life, goof!
Stop usurping the real Don from Canada you senseless commie

Location hidden

#20 Aug 20, 2013
they are getting to you Don

Marco Island,Florida

#21 Aug 20, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
they are getting to you Don
Callese viejo cherna Chavista

Location hidden

#22 Aug 20, 2013
balserooooo!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conservative Political News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News JonBenet Ramsey's Brother Sues Over Documentary... (Sep '16) 5 hr Texxy 9
News Unhinged University Teacher: 'I Always Call on ... 10 hr youll shoot your ... 1
News Former Hillary Staffer Accidentally Admits Demo... Fri Fucisil 7
News Jeb Bush Bashes Donald Trump After Debate - Def... (Sep '15) Fri Small Minority 5
News Netanyahu Infuriates Israeli Leaders With Unusu... Oct 19 Trent Howdy 2
News Uproar as Capitol Hill pharmacist dishes on pre... Oct 15 Red Crosse 2
News It Begins Far Left WaPo Declares Patriotism and... Oct 15 youll shoot your ... 1
More from around the web