Reports from Cuba: Seeing Berta Soler off at the airport

There are 18 comments on the babalublog.com story from Mar 14, 2013, titled Reports from Cuba: Seeing Berta Soler off at the airport. In it, babalublog.com reports that:

Between hugs, handshakes and some tears we said goodbye at the Havana aiport last night, Sunday, 10 March, to the leader of the Ladies in White, Berta Soler.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at babalublog.com.

P R E A C H E R

Newton, NJ

#1 Mar 15, 2013
Del mas alla!
hugo-chavez wrote:
<quoted text>
Satanas por favor no mas,......... piedad, en vida te servi...!AAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Trae a felix lopez aqui y liberame a mi...AAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! No QUIERO PASAR LA ETERNIDAD, PERPETUAMENTE ARDIENDO AQUI.. PIEDAD!!!!PAVOR! QUE DOLOR! QUE ARDOR! QUE HORROR!AAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
pobre troglodita!
Tamborin

United States

#2 Mar 15, 2013
"Berta: My commitment to my people, to political prisoners who remain in prison, to freedom. To demand the rights that are still violated by the dictatorship. I go out into the world only to bear witness to the truth of Cuba and to fight for our rights. We are not mercenaries as we are painted by the dictatorship but patriots, people of any social class who lose the fear of repression and hold to citizenship in search of democracy."
Well said! Long live the Ladies in Whote and 'Babalu Press' a Wold known and respected media source
Don from Canada

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#3 Mar 16, 2013
Tamborin wrote:
"Berta: My commitment to my people, to political prisoners who remain in prison, to freedom. To demand the rights that are still violated by the dictatorship. I go out into the world only to bear witness to the truth of Cuba and to fight for our rights. We are not mercenaries as we are painted by the dictatorship but patriots, people of any social class who lose the fear of repression and hold to citizenship in search of democracy."
Well said! Long live the Ladies in Whote and 'Babalu Press' a Wold known and respected media source
Why is their no physical address,(or the actual location), of the BABALU BLOG, Website? Is it in the US., Puerto Rico, or whatever other American site.
Does anyone know the answer to this question?
Why is their address hidden? It's hard to think of any other country that would spread such exagerated embellishments, etc., against Cuba.
Sandy

Miami, FL

#4 Mar 16, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text> Why is their no physical address,(or the actual location), of the BABALU BLOG, Website? Is it in the US., Puerto Rico, or whatever other American site.
Why is their address hidden? It's hard to think of any other country that would spread such exagerated embellishments, etc., against Cuba.
The CIA does not list it's operational address .
Tony

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#5 Mar 16, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text> Why is their no physical address,(or the actual location), of the BABALU BLOG, Website? Is it in the US., Puerto Rico, or whatever other American site.
CG, I can't understand why you are so worry about the where about of Babalu Press offices and care sh it t about Human Rights in Cuba!Weird isn't?
Sandy

Miami, FL

#6 Mar 16, 2013
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
CG, I can't understand why you are so worry about the where about of Babalu Press offices and care sh it t about Human Rights in Cuba!Weird isn't?
What is weird and VERY sad is how your ilk fled Castro only to create a politically corrupt banana republic, Batistia style while crying about the corruption in Cuba.

The worse thing that could happen to Cuba is you people returning.

"Dario Moreno, a professor of political science at Miami International University, incurred the wrath of fellow Hispanics when he went on the CBS News magazine 60 Minutes and criticized Miami's Cuban community for the city's corruption"

"Elena Diaz, a Cuban-American whose parents immigrated to Miami when she was a baby says,'This is the way it was in Cuba before Fidel Castro. I heard my parents talk about it that country was so corrupt. Corruption's what actually destroyed it and now they're doing the same thing here.'"

http://www.thesocialcontract.com/artman2/publ...
Sandy

Miami, FL

#7 Mar 16, 2013
Tamborin wrote:
How sad that those women who many very old have more balls than you and the other eunichs in Miami.
You must be very proud of your cowardly right wing bunch.
Tony

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#8 Mar 16, 2013
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
What is weird and VERY sad is how your ilk fled Castro only to create a politically corrupt banana republic, Batistia style while crying about the corruption in Cuba.
The worse thing that could happen to Cuba is you people returning.
"Dario Moreno, a professor of political science at Miami International University, incurred the wrath of fellow Hispanics when he went on the CBS News magazine 60 Minutes and criticized Miami's Cuban community for the city's corruption"
"Elena Diaz, a Cuban-American whose parents immigrated to Miami when she was a baby says,'This is the way it was in Cuba before Fidel Castro. I heard my parents talk about it that country was so corrupt. Corruption's what actually destroyed it and now they're doing the same thing here.'"
http://www.thesocialcontract.com/artman2/publ...
Once again I must remain that Batista died more than forty years ago! You have a very weird crush with that criminal SOB dictator! No one here liked or even mention Batista but you! weird isn't?
Sandy

Miami, FL

#9 Mar 16, 2013
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again I must remain that Batista died more than forty years ago! You have a very weird crush with that criminal SOB dictator! No one here liked or even mention Batista but you! weird isn't?
Lol I must go and will return Monday. I trust you will fair well till than.
Jack

Sparta, NJ

#10 Mar 17, 2013
Sandy el marikitas wrote:
<quoted text>
So it is none of your business if I am Gay
exactly
Don from Canada

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#11 Mar 17, 2013
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
The CIA does not list it's operational address .
Sandy; Change that to addresses,(plural). They are all over the world with their,'Regime-Change', activities, notably against smaller, less well-armed countries, than they are. You don't hear much about them, regarding Russia or China,(who can defend themselves against such nonsense).
The US fits all the definitions of a GLOBAL BULLY.
What do you think?

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#12 Mar 17, 2013
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
no weird is how you Cubans have neglected to save your island for 54 years and then open your mouth 24/7 to say you love Cuba calle ochito Hialeahn

Location hidden

#13 Mar 17, 2013
Cuba Niche con sangre de Indio y Negro
Lucio

United States

#14 Mar 17, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>no weird is how you Cubans have neglected to save your island for 54 years and then open your mouth 24/7 to say you love Cuba calle ochito Hialeahn
Callese mojon!

Location hidden

#15 Mar 17, 2013
cierra el pico maricon mama guevo

Location hidden

#16 Mar 17, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text> Sandy; Change that to addresses,(plural). They are all over the world with their,'Regime-Change', activities, notably against smaller, less well-armed countries, than they are. You don't hear much about them, regarding Russia or China,(who can defend themselves against such nonsense).
The US fits all the definitions of a GLOBAL BULLY.
What do you think?
agree
Decode This

Montclair, NJ

#17 Mar 17, 2013
Castro is very old.
Castro said that 50 years of communism was clearly a failure.
I guess things take time
Lucio

United States

#18 Mar 17, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
cierra el pico maricon mama guevo
CHERNArokee..LMAO!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conservative Political News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Congressman: Global Warming Is A 'Religion' 2 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 49
News Al Gore: "I Could Become Catholic Because of Th... 2 hr Responsibility 9
News Illegal Alien Hermes Rivera Charged With Raping... 7 hr ronnie 1
News Palin rips Michael Moore, PETA at Iowa summit Sat Responsibility 6
News NYPD Officer Shot In Head And ChestCritical Sat Jeff Brightone 1
News Shocking! Castro regime on the hunt for illegal... May 1 the AWSOME Cowboy 1
News Senate GOP fight over Iran nuclear deal bill May 1 Le Jimbo 3
More from around the web