The marks of 'change' on a Lady in White

The marks of 'change' on a Lady in White

There are 2 comments on the Babalu Blog story from Apr 2, 2013, titled The marks of 'change' on a Lady in White. In it, Babalu Blog reports that:

The "reforms" and "changes" of the Castro dictatorship in Cuba have been highly touted and praised by journalists and "Cuba Experts." However, the marks these changes have left on the courageous and peaceful women of Cuba's human rights group The Ladies in White are nothing to tout or praise.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Babalu Blog.

Gitano

Miami, FL

#1 Apr 3, 2013
I do agree with the ladies in White but here in USA the police have been known to do much worse to peaceful demonstrators and not uncommon.
Don from Canada

Ashburn, VA

#2 Apr 3, 2013
Gitano wrote:
I do agree with the ladies in White but here in USA the police have been known to do much worse to peaceful demonstrators and not uncommon.
Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator. No constructive engagement is tolerated by the dictatorship. Only their puppets and marionettes thrive in the dictatorship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conservative Political News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Disgusting. Romney Criticizes Trump Over Immigr... 2 hr HOLLA ISABELLA 2
News Cuba's Havana Archbishop, Cardinal Jaime Ortega... 4 hr LIGERPUROMARICO 4
News Donald Trump: I didn't expect business backlash... 9 hr wild child 3
News College Football Player Defends Mother From Ste... 14 hr Parents on Schola... 1
News Hispanic leaders call on Republicans to condemn... Sat wild child 2
News Illegal Immigrant Student Waves Mexican Flag As... Sat ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 62
News Donald Trump Calls for American Boycott on Pro-... Jul 3 Cracker 2
More from around the web