Cuba's vile sex tourism is just part of the 'sexual revolution' for some

Feb 7, 2013 Full story: Babalu Blog 37

The euphemisms used to describe the miserable and repressive reality of Cuba are endless.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
compassionate one

Newton, NJ

#1 Feb 7, 2013
AIDS
HERPES
HUMAN PAPILLOMA VIRUS
GONORRHEA
CHLAMYDIA
SYPHILLIS
HEPATITIS B & C VIRUSES
LEPROSY
TUBERCULOSIS
EPSTEIN BARR
CYTOMEGALOVIRUS
ETC!!!!!
compassionate one

Newton, NJ

#2 Feb 7, 2013
EL CHANCHO CHE"(so called by his fellows due to his odor similar to boiled kidneys, due to his poor hygiene and lack of bathing or showering) che guevara was the communist pig that gave the firing squad to many innocent Cubans and took great delight in doing so. He was a racist and particularly enjoyed humiliating the Cuban negroes & mulatoes as well as the native Amerindian Mexicans whom he despised and made no effort to conceal while he was in Mexico.
Since he was a commander just like fidel, and was bolder than fidel, he enjoyed great power. fidel did not like the competition so he send him off on mission to Bolivia, where he was killed as fidel expected. This gave the revolution a martyr, while removing the competition, as well as producing an icon for the revolution.
It is said by those that found che, that he said: "Don't shoot, don't shoot I'm che & I'm worth more alive than dead, don't shoot" The soldiers that found him laughed & told him to say his last prayers, he cursed God, begged, cried, made offers to his captors, whined, wet his pants, soiled his pants, sobbed, BANG! Justice was done!
He who had killed so many, and took so much delight in doing it, died like the coward he was!
ˇˇˇˇˇˇGood riddance, the stinking "chancho" is dead!!!!!!
**********What few people know is that while he claimed the title Doctor while he lived in Cuba, he never graduated from Medical School. The reason his fellow revolutionaries called him "che" was originally to denigrate him, because they refused to call him doctor or comandante, since those close to him looked down on him. The nickname stuck, and since in the Cuban jargon the word is unknown, it readily identified him. The people of Argentina use this word very liberally just as the Americans use the word "dude" or "man" or "guy". The myth is that he was a guerrilla expert, facts are that he never, not once, carried out a successful guerrilla activity.]
The skeleton of his hands is in Cuba. His dismembered body ROTS among the feces of a septic tank of an undisclosed outhouse somewhere in Bolivia! Rot in HELL PIG!!!!!!!!!!

AND CHOLERA!!!!!!!!!

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#3 Feb 7, 2013
We should've invaded Cuba and gotten rid of the Evil Castros decades ago. Thank the Kennedys for screwing up a golden opportunity.
Marx

Reading, PA

#4 Feb 7, 2013
compassionate one - I gather that your heart is not filled with love for Che guevara.
L I G E R

Newton, NJ

#5 Feb 7, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
We should've invaded Cuba and gotten rid of the Evil Castros decades ago. Thank the Kennedys for screwing up a golden opportunity.
Welcome to our forum!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#6 Feb 7, 2013
compassionate one wrote:
AIDS
HERPES
HUMAN PAPILLOMA VIRUS
GONORRHEA
CHLAMYDIA
SYPHILLIS
HEPATITIS B & C VIRUSES
LEPROSY
TUBERCULOSIS
EPSTEIN BARR
CYTOMEGALOVIRUS
ETC!!!!!
Oh no! Anything but ETC!!!!
Josh Mountaineer

Newton, NJ

#7 Feb 7, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no! Anything but ETC!!!!
That is a good point.....Kaposi like Chavez??? NO WAY JOSE!
Don from Canada

Sudbury, Canada

#8 Feb 7, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
You (and I), are lucky that Kennedy was president at the time. First, in order to get the Russian Missles out of Cuba, part of the agreement he made with Khrushchev, was,'To promise never to attack Cuba with American troops',(which stands to this day), and secondly, he realized,(against the American Military Generals' advice, and heavy political pressure), that the US would sustain huge casualties if a Cuban confrontation took place. The Cubans still had many nuclear rockets etc. for defence, that were not part of the ballistic missle removal agreement. He wrote, in documents recently released under the freedom of information act, that,'we would have lost upwards of 10,000 US troops, against a well-prepared, and determined, Cuban Military force. Khrushchev, was similarly pressured by his military generals', to 'blast to oblivion, the US Imperialists'. We are ALL, very lucky, that those two individual leaders exercised this,(hard to do), restraint, or it would have been the end of civilization, as we know it! So, you see, things are not always as they outwardly appear.

“ WOOF ! ”

33.00, -111.51

#9 Feb 7, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text> You (and I), are lucky that Kennedy was president at the time. First, in order to get the Russian Missles out of Cuba, part of the agreement he made with Khrushchev, was,'To promise never to attack Cuba with American troops',(which stands to this day), and secondly, he realized,(against the American Military Generals' advice, and heavy political pressure), that the US would sustain huge casualties if a Cuban confrontation took place. The Cubans still had many nuclear rockets etc. for defence, that were not part of the ballistic missle removal agreement. He wrote, in documents recently released under the freedom of information act, that,'we would have lost upwards of 10,000 US troops, against a well-prepared, and determined, Cuban Military force. Khrushchev, was similarly pressured by his military generals', to 'blast to oblivion, the US Imperialists'. We are ALL, very lucky, that those two individual leaders exercised this,(hard to do), restraint, or it would have been the end of civilization, as we know it! So, you see, things are not always as they outwardly appear.
The so-called "Cuban Missile Crisis" was a wholly-manufactured Kennedy "crisis" doen solely for his own domestic politics. Robert McNamara recentlt admitted exactly that. The few missiles in Cuba did NOT upset teh strategic balance in any way.

And Kennedy's "quarantine" was a blockade whis IS an act of war. he chose to use tha word deliberately. Kennedy's bumbling and stumbling was his own doing and nearly resulted in catastrophe. Do you know he got a pilot, Major Anderson KILLED because of his little political charade ?

Who was it who famously said: "It was the Hand Of God that pulled the trigegr that killed Kennedy" ?

Good riddance.

(and he almost-certainly beat Nixon thru election fraud in Chicago, Texas, and other places).
L I G E R

Newton, NJ

#10 Feb 7, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
The so-called "Cuban Missile Crisis" was a wholly-manufactured Kennedy "crisis" doen solely for his own domestic politics. Robert McNamara recentlt admitted exactly that. The few missiles in Cuba did NOT upset teh strategic balance in any way.
And Kennedy's "quarantine" was a blockade whis IS an act of war. he chose to use tha word deliberately. Kennedy's bumbling and stumbling was his own doing and nearly resulted in catastrophe. Do you know he got a pilot, Major Anderson KILLED because of his little political charade ?
Who was it who famously said: "It was the Hand Of God that pulled the trigegr that killed Kennedy" ?
Good riddance.
(and he almost-certainly beat Nixon thru election fraud in Chicago, Texas, and other places).
APPLAUSE!
L I G E R

Newton, NJ

#11 Feb 7, 2013
Marx wrote:
compassionate one - I gather that your heart is not filled with love for Che guevara.
Only the mentally challenged & the wicked could love that trash!

“I Love the USA”

Since: Feb 13

Canada

#12 Feb 7, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text> You (and I), are lucky that Kennedy was president at the time. First, in order to get the Russian Missles out of Cuba, part of the agreement he made with Khrushchev, was,'To promise never to attack Cuba with American troops',(which stands to this day), and secondly, he realized,(against the American Military Generals' advice, and heavy political pressure), that the US would sustain huge casualties if a Cuban confrontation took place. The Cubans still had many nuclear rockets etc. for defence, that were not part of the ballistic missle removal agreement. He wrote, in documents recently released under the freedom of information act, that,'we would have lost upwards of 10,000 US troops, against a well-prepared, and determined, Cuban Military force. Khrushchev, was similarly pressured by his military generals', to 'blast to oblivion, the US Imperialists'. We are ALL, very lucky, that those two individual leaders exercised this,(hard to do), restraint, or it would have been the end of civilization, as we know it! So, you see, things are not always as they outwardly appear.
Once again you lie!The Russians had dozens of interocontinetal ballistic missiles in Cuba which were able to destroy most major USA cities such as New York,
Chicago New Orleans and most of northen Soutn America ,beide those ballistic misses Russian had 100 Luna atomagic strategic missiles whicj were capable of killing thousand hundred of American marines!Btw,did you know that the Soviet Union was an imperialist country with its own satellite countries in Europe and of course Cuba?Your lack of History knowlege pitiful!

“ WOOF ! ”

33.00, -111.51

#13 Feb 7, 2013
Real Don fom Canada wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you lie!The Russians had dozens of interocontinetal ballistic missiles in Cuba which were able to destroy most major USA cities such as New York,
Chicago New Orleans and most of northen Soutn America ,beide those ballistic misses Russian had 100 Luna atomagic strategic missiles whicj were capable of killing thousand hundred of American marines!Btw,did you know that the Soviet Union was an imperialist country with its own satellite countries in Europe and of course Cuba?Your lack of History knowlege pitiful!
What you say is UNTRUE.
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#16 Feb 7, 2013
hal wrote:
These arguments are so consumed by agendas and prejudice as to be useless.
Biblical invocation likewise!!!!
You an american citizen????? If not then.......... 0
coldfact

San Francisco, CA

#17 Feb 7, 2013
compassionate one wrote:
AIDS
HERPES
HUMAN PAPILLOMA VIRUS
GONORRHEA
CHLAMYDIA
SYPHILLIS
HEPATITIS B & C VIRUSES
LEPROSY
TUBERCULOSIS
EPSTEIN BARR
CYTOMEGALOVIRUS
ETC!!!!!
Usa has more aids carriers and hepatitis carriers than any other american country and any other western country- fact.

“I Love the USA”

Since: Feb 13

Canada

#19 Feb 7, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
"Fake it till you make it"....JERK!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#20 Feb 7, 2013
L I G E R wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the mentally challenged & the wicked could love that trash!
So how long have you and Che been an item?
Cate

Springfield, MO

#21 Feb 7, 2013
I dated a man from CUBA when I lived in Miami. He was so full of him self and thought he knew it all. Had a hard time getting it to stay up and refused to see a DR. What a shame he could have been a good guy.
Sandy

Miami, FL

#22 Feb 7, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
Why should America invade Cuba, let the Miami Cubans and their assorted self serving corrupt politicos fight their own damn fight.

You don't see Egyptians, Libyians, syrians sitting on their butts waiting for USA to liberate them.
Miami Cubans should take note.

"The real cowards were the people who ran from the good fight with Fidel Castro. The real Cuban patriots...either died fighting Castro or still are in Cuba fighting for freedom,” and he said,“The motto during our American Revolution was,‘Give me liberty or give me death.’ To too many Cubans,” he added,“the motto was ‘Give me liberty or give me Miami.’”

http://www.popularsovranty.org/mdc.shtml
Sandy

Miami, FL

#23 Feb 7, 2013
Cate wrote:
I dated a man from CUBA when I lived in Miami. He was so full of him self and thought he knew it all. Had a hard time getting it to stay up and refused to see a DR. What a shame he could have been a good guy.
" Had a hard time getting it to stay up "

Did he go by the name of "We Just Dont Care" ? If so he often posts here ,that sounds just like him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conservative Political News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Threat Fulfilled?: Farrakhan Said 'We'll Tear T... 1 hr neveratfault 25
Russia Invades Ukraine, Hookers Raise Prices Dec 22 NbSissy 4
Obama administration accused of political motiv... Dec 21 Guess Who 6
Obama, Holder condemn murders of NYPD officers Dec 20 OId Sailor 1
Secret Service Panel: Build Bigger Fence Around... Dec 19 Sunshine 2
Obama To Require Government Caseworkers To Cold... Dec 19 Anon 1
Vermont's Giving Up On Single-Payer Health Care... Dec 18 jonik 1
More from around the web