Washington College OK's Exposure of Y...

Washington College OK's Exposure of Young Girls to Transgender Male in Locker Room

There are 30 comments on the Gateway Pundit story from Nov 1, 2012, titled Washington College OK's Exposure of Young Girls to Transgender Male in Locker Room. In it, Gateway Pundit reports that:

Colleen Francis was using the sauna in a women's locker room inside the recreation center at the school late in September.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gateway Pundit.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#21 Nov 11, 2012
Madmommy wrote:
Oh yes.. 3 college degrees. A registered nurse. I will treat you with respect and dignity. I do not have to accept your life style has normal and healthy. Read CDC about the increase of syphilis being gay men. Not stats! I another costly program to get gays to use condoms. I care for the homeless and the drug addicted. Does not mean i need to teach my kids to embrace this behavior.
You are still undereducated, or a liar. You know nothing of medicine to be spreading such dangerous nonsense. Almost all undiagnosed cases of STDs are straight people, an overwhelming number of them. Undiagnosed, as any real nurse knows, is thousands times more dangerous than diagnosed. The CDC only deals with diagnosed cases. You do also know that there are a lot of STDs that can be transmitted in spite of condom usage, correct? Many ailments classified as STD are actually transmitted in more ways than sexual activity.

You are trying to make yourself blameless by pushing all the responsibility onto one sub portion of the population, when all you are doing is dooming your children. As an asexual I find your attitude to be placing my life in risk, and if I knew you in person, I would banish you from my presence for life.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#22 Nov 12, 2012
Madmommy wrote:
Really? Never seen a straight person with an mrsa rectal abscess. My father had hep b an c ( used iv drugs 50ys ago)... mom did not because they did not have ass sex. Please, aids is spread the same way hep c is. Go on to the cdc web site. Read gay men and syphilis. Your lifestyle is deviant, unhealthy and not for kids to view. Keep it in the closet when my 6 year old is present... tolerance means i only have to tolerate you... i do not have to except you has normal and healthy.. you are mentally ill. Depression? Suicide attempts? Hep c positive? I am willing to bet all of the above.
With all due respect,hetero couples DO engage in oral and anal sex;and,I seriously doubt that the rates of STD,HIV are all that much different from gay couples. MRSA is transmitted from unclean hospital environments. If you want to blame anyone, contact the DOD. HIV is a BIOLOGICAL WARFARE virus that escaped or was deliberately set free in the environment,believe it or not.
Gluteus Maximus

United States

#23 Nov 12, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an uneducated twit of a bigot. Go worship your genie in the sky and leave the real world to the real people.
And here they come: the childish attacks on one's assumed religion. It's only a matter of time with you people. You ALWAYS resort to your atheistic roots.
ReaganS

Hiram, GA

#24 Nov 12, 2012
OMG! This story is just that!!!!!! Let it go. There was no exposure to young children. It was all a fabrication to get the issue stirred up to the weak minded people. Y'all fell right into it. You were played by the author of this story. God damn people! I'm so sick of this story and the freaking morons that continue to be so stupid to not even do enough research to know what the hell you're talking about. The story was written by a homo and trans phobic idiot just to stir up controversy and everyone of you were stupid enough to bite!

Here's the deal to all of you haters out there!!!! There are transgender people in this world! I don't give a rat's ass how you look at it or what the hell your religion says about it. You want to go around feeling as though you are a victim of something a trans person might do to you. Well let me tell you something!!!! Trans people are victims. One is killed every 36 hours by one of you transphobic haters. When an cis person is killed every 36 hours by a trans person. Maybe just maybe then Will I feel some compassion about you being a victim. Until then STFU!

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#25 Nov 12, 2012
Gluteus Maximus wrote:
<quoted text>
And here they come: the childish attacks on one's assumed religion. It's only a matter of time with you people. You ALWAYS resort to your atheistic roots.
Wow, you are a very weak bigot.
Gluteus Maximus

United States

#26 Nov 12, 2012
Your words: "Go worship your genie in the sky". And I am the weak bigot. Fascinating...
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you are a very weak bigot.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#27 Nov 12, 2012
Gluteus Maximus wrote:
Your words: "Go worship your genie in the sky". And I am the weak bigot. Fascinating...
<quoted text>
Yes, you are. You believe your imaginary friend is magical and can change the course of reality with a word, yet, you think this imaginary friend of yours is real. You have a delusion.
Gluteus Maximus

United States

#28 Nov 13, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are. You believe your imaginary friend is magical and can change the course of reality with a word, yet, you think this imaginary friend of yours is real. You have a delusion.
Classic example of tolerance and inclusion from the Left folks. Classic.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#29 Nov 13, 2012
Gluteus Maximus wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic example of tolerance and inclusion from the Left folks. Classic.
Aw, you don't like the truth. Figures.
Sublate

Fort Bragg, NC

#30 Mar 15, 2013
What are 6 year old girls doing in a college locker room?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conservative Political News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bali Tourists Could Be Jailed For Having Sex If... 31 min Imprtnrd 3
News 22-Year-Old With Concealed Carry Stops Tennesse... 16 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
News 'To single out NFL players for doing this isn't... Sun Jeff Brightone 1
News Moore: 'There's No Such Thing As A Deamer' Sep 21 Wildchild 2
News Trump's "Obama had my 'wires tapped'" claim sti... Sep 19 Smarter 2
News Dem Senator Suggests RUSSIA To Blame For DREAMe... Sep 19 Wildchild 1
News Tucker Carlson UNLEASHES on Illegal Alien: 'You... Sep 19 tomin cali 2
More from around the web