Another phony election in Cuba

Another phony election in Cuba

There are 26 comments on the Babalu Blog story from Feb 5, 2013, titled Another phony election in Cuba. In it, Babalu Blog reports that:

In an article sure to give "Cuba Expert" Julia Sweig indigestion, fellow CFR member Elliott Abrams exposes the tyranny and criminality of Cuba's Castro dictatorship.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Babalu Blog.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gordon Cubaking Robinson

Lafayette, NJ

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Like all the other phoney stuff from the lying dictatorship!
Don from Canada

Naughton, Canada

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Gordon Cubaking Robinson wrote:
Like all the other phoney stuff from the lying dictatorship!
And another lying person called Multi-Names. You're a fool, if you think readers don't know your stupid pseudonyms by now. They all know that, Gordon Robinson, lives in the UK. Secondly, he COULDN'T POSSIBLY write the drivel that you produce, he is far too intelligent, and shows it by his writing. Which, by the way, is sadly missed by me, and others on this site. I really don't blame him though, when people as stupid as you, with your verbal diarrhea, filling up the site, and keep on imitating the original posters. Man, you are stupid, if you think everyone is as dumb as you seem to be. Folks, don't be discouraged, eventually the guards from the institution will find out where he is hiding, and they will be,'coming to take him away, away, away.
Don from Canada

Naughton, Canada

#3 Feb 5, 2013
I missed the name of the newspaper that wrote this article - just noticed it now. Old B.B., the embellishment champion, itself.'Nuff said!
By the way folks, where is the newspaper,'Babalu Blog', located? I would like to know what country it is located in. 10 to 1 it's Puerto Rico. Am I right?
Don from Canada

Lafayette, NJ

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Those elections are just a sham!
Don from Canada

Naughton, Canada

#5 Feb 5, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
Thanks for the Info, Multi-Names.
Gitano

Hollywood, FL

#6 Feb 5, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
As are MANY in the USA but since stolen by you fascist you don't mind.
Gitano

Hollywood, FL

#7 Feb 5, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
I missed the name of the newspaper that wrote this article - just noticed it now. Old B.B., the embellishment champion, itself.'Nuff said!
By the way folks, where is the newspaper,'Babalu Blog', located? I would like to know what country it is located in. 10 to 1 it's Puerto Rico. Am I right?
I am not sure as to their location but know that WE Just Dont Care who lives in PR has written pieces for them which tells you what a right wing distortion it is.
Don from Canada

Lafayette, NJ

#8 Feb 5, 2013
Git ano wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure as to their location but know that WE Just Dont Care who lives in PR has written pieces for them which tells you what a right wing distortion it is.
te van a tomar por el Q-lo!

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#9 Feb 5, 2013
El chancho"(so called by his fellows due to his odor similar to boiled kidneys, due to his poor hygiene and lack of bathing or showering) che guevara was the communist pig that gave the firing squad to many innocent Cubans and took great delight in doing so. He was a racist and particularly enjoyed humiliating the Cuban negroes & mulatoes as well as the native Amerindian Mexicans whom he despised and made no effort to conceal while he was in Mexico.
Since he was a commander just like fidel, and was bolder than fidel, he enjoyed great power. fidel did not like the competition so he send him off on mission to Bolivia, where he was killed as fidel expected. This gave the revolution a martyr, while removing the competition, as well as producing an icon for the revolution.
It is said by those that found che, that he said: "Don't shoot, don't shoot I'm che & I'm worth more alive than dead, don't shoot" The soldiers that found him laughed & told him to say his last prayers, he cursed God, begged, cried, made offers to his captors, whined, wet his pants, soiled his pants, sobbed, BANG! Justice was done!
He who had killed so many, and took so much delight in doing it, died like the coward he was!

ˇˇˇˇˇˇGood riddance, the stinking "chancho" is dead!!!!!!

**********What few people know is that while he claimed the title Doctor while he lived in Cuba, he never graduated from Medical School. The reason his fellow revolutionaries called him "che" was originally to denigrate him, because they refused to call him doctor or comandante, since those close to him looked down on him. The nickname stuck, and since in the Cuban jargon the word is unknown, it readily identified him. The people of Argentina use this word very liberally just as the Americans use the word "dude" or "man" or "guy". The myth is that he was a guerrilla expert, facts are that he never, not once, carried out a successful guerrilla activity.]

The skeleton of his hands is in Cuba. His dismembered body ROTS among the feces of a septic tank of an undisclosed outhouse somewhere in Bolivia!

BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY, PIG. GUARRO!

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

Marco Island,Florida

#10 Feb 5, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
Real Don,the fake Don is no other than Curious George using a proxy to appears as if he was posting from Canada!From now on I will address his posts ad 'dear' George!
James Bondo Chapista

Miami, FL

#11 Feb 5, 2013
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Real Don,the fake Don is no other than Curious George using a proxy to appears as if he was posting from Canada!From now on I will address his posts ad 'dear' George!
que descara eres india Cubana
Cuba BEST vacation spot

Hollywood, FL

#12 Feb 6, 2013
James Bondo Chapista wrote:
<quoted text>que descara eres india Cubana
Me dicen en todos los libros (meno los que se escriben en miami)que los cubanos tienen indio en su sangre ,pero no los veo honesto ni hombres con cojones como son los indios.

Los veo mas como los espanoles. Cobardes que atacan a los que no tienen armas y incapaz de gobierno, lleno de corrupcion y mas lleno de mierda.
Laughing from North of 49

Ancaster, Canada

#13 Feb 6, 2013
Funny funny americans! You spit venom when it comes to Cuba.... but when it comes to China... you open up the whole gamut.. trade... travel... Can you say: Nation of hypocrites?
Don from Canada

Naughton, Canada

#14 Feb 6, 2013
Laughing from North of 49 wrote:
Funny funny americans! You spit venom when it comes to Cuba.... but when it comes to China... you open up the whole gamut.. trade... travel... Can you say: Nation of hypocrites?
I don't think it is the American citizens' that should be criticized, because they are totally,(UN or MIS) informed, as to the actions of their government. If any blame is to be meted out, it should be aimed at their government directly. The FBI, CIA, USAID, et al, are completely out of control. The Congress, and the President, are supposed to control these nefarious groups, but their lobbying power must surely be overwhelming, as they don't seem able to reign them in.
Sandy

Hollywood, FL

#15 Feb 6, 2013
Not only China with slave labor work forrce but we keep in power the Wahhabi Saudi family as women are abused if not killed for the same thing we speak ill of the Taliban for.

We support MORE brutal dictators than any country there is.

We are 100% hypocrites and a war loving country that will let its poor die rather than cut back on war spending for future wars.
Sandy

Hollywood, FL

#16 Feb 6, 2013
I give you Canadians alot of credit because you are well informed not like these easily conned blind American mice.
Don from Canada

Naughton, Canada

#17 Feb 6, 2013
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see that I am getting under your skin. I don't care what you call me as long as you read my posts, and try to absorb the reality of them.
Don from Canada

Naughton, Canada

#18 Feb 6, 2013
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only China with slave labor work forrce but we keep in power the Wahhabi Saudi family as women are abused if not killed for the same thing we speak ill of the Taliban for.
We support MORE brutal dictators than any country there is.
We are 100% hypocrites and a war loving country that will let its poor die rather than cut back on war spending for future wars.
Right on, Bud.
Don from Canada

Naughton, Canada

#19 Feb 6, 2013
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
I give you Canadians alot of credit because you are well informed not like these easily conned blind American mice.
It's not really the American citizens' fault they are not up to speed on world events. Their government KEEPS them uninformed or misinformed. The only glimpse of reality they get, is from NPR Radio, or NPTV, and how many Americans watch, or listen, to these news reports?
Klink

Lawson, MO

#20 Feb 6, 2013

Ohio Vote Totals For Barack Obama A Statistical Miracle!
November 10, 2012

www.floridapoliticalpress.com/2012/11/10/ohio...

21 precincts in Cuyahoga voted 100% for Obama!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conservative Political News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News POLL: Most Black Americans Don't Want Confedera... 18 hr The Power Of Mast... 38
News The Difference Between George Washington and Ro... Sat YouDidntBuildThat 1
News Black Donald Trump Supporter Shot In Cleveland Bar (Jul '16) Sat Rip Chen Picket 3
News Rioter Who Toppled Confederate Statue In Durham... Aug 18 Jeff Brightone 1
News Netanyahu Infuriates Israeli Leaders With Unusu... Aug 18 bibi is jim crow 1
News Don't Complain About Being Called A Racist Or Y... Aug 17 C Kersey 2
News HORROR - Mob of 60 Teenagers Rob, Beat Passenge... Aug 17 Blacksaredumb 7
More from around the web