How the Philippines Lost Panatag Shoa...

How the Philippines Lost Panatag Shoal Without a Single Shot Being Fired

There are 39 comments on the www.philnews.com story from Jun 15, 2013, titled How the Philippines Lost Panatag Shoal Without a Single Shot Being Fired. In it, www.philnews.com reports that:

What is white-on-white, gray-on-gray, and yellow all over? To find the answer let us go back to Tuesday, the 10th of April 2012. The Philippine Navy’s newly acquired frigate, BRP Gregorio del Pilar was headed that day towards the Northern section of the West Philippine Sea (South China Sea) to monitor North Korea’s planned missile launch. While passing by Panatag Shoal (Scarborough Shoal) which is 124 nautical miles from Zambales, the del Pilar was ordered to stop and investigate the presence of eight Chinese fishing vessels inside the lagoon ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.philnews.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
idiots united

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jun 15, 2013
If the PH lost the territory/territories that means PH owns it otherwise they couldn't lose it as in no one lose what one doesn't own. Who know maybe china's day will come when their sin will be accorded their due retributions.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#2 Jun 16, 2013
yes yes thats right... god will get them...

hahahahahahahahahaha mean time all of the fish are being depleted and buildings are being constructed and no flip boats are allowed to even go look at whats going on...

hahahahaha lets us all pray....:)
idiots united

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jun 16, 2013
amc wrote:
hahahahahahahahahaha mean time all of the fish are being depleted and buildings are being constructed and no flip boats are allowed to even go look at whats going on...
Well, how did I knew Ronald McDonald or jack in the box ould pop up?
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#4 Jun 16, 2013
how did you knew? hahahahaha

how did i know?
i smelled toilet cleaner and i "knew" it had to be the idiot.
idiots united

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Jun 16, 2013
amc wrote:
how did i know?
Your grammar sucks but what could be expected of a salad stir fry cook?
idiots united

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Jun 16, 2013
amc wrote:
how did i know?
Philippines is definitely getting screwed by power. If they fire they are in trouble if they don't they get robbed with eyes open. The name of the game is corruption, the world is definitely corrupt beyond belief.
AAA

London, UK

#7 Jun 16, 2013
I wouldn't put in that way. More like Philippines squatters got evicted before the Chinese even knocked on the door
idiots united

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Jun 16, 2013
Here they come now! No use talking about it. Ciao chinks.
idiot united

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Jun 16, 2013
amc wrote:
how did i know?
Aw stop crying idiot you just love it where you live you're just frustrated and pretend to be happy on the outside. LOL!
crystal

Burnaby, Canada

#10 Jun 16, 2013
amc wrote:
Don the American , the Island is still there, the shoal, the sand are still there. The Chinese are doing it for them rather than your flip thinking. Your brain has been depleted long time ago so keep on enjoying your Flip story. What an immature American you are. I think you're feeling homesick and miss eating steaks from the Taxpayer's money..
idiot united

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Jun 16, 2013
crystal wrote:
<quoted text>
Don the American , the Island is still there, the shoal, the sand are still there. The Chinese are doing it for them rather than your flip thinking. Your brain has been depleted long time ago so keep on enjoying your Flip story. What an immature American you are. I think you're feeling homesick and miss eating steaks from the Taxpayer's money..
There's 1 big problem, the shoal area is bound to be over fished by the 1.4 billion chinese and that led to the fish getting depleted to the point of extinctions. Poor Filipino fishermen and family and poor me when I go home all I get to eat are fish ponds species such as tilapia and some shrimps.
AAA

Ipswich, UK

#12 Jun 16, 2013
idiots united wrote:
Here they come now! No use talking about it. Ciao chinks.
Amazing...you have just demonstrated exactly how the Philippines Lost Panatag Shoal Without a Single Shot Being Fired.

Were you there?
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#13 Jun 16, 2013
crystal wrote:
<quoted text>
thats right my little unshaven masturbatory man eater . i have a freezer with

STEAKS ONLY
THANKS AMERICAN TAX PAYERS

painted on it and each month its restocked by obama himself.:)
Dr sucks

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Jun 16, 2013
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
thats right my little unshaven masturbatory man eater . i have a freezer with
STEAKS ONLY
THANKS AMERICAN TAX PAYERS
painted on it and each month its restocked by obama himself.:)
You can't afford steaks in your place of residence Flipam.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#15 Jun 16, 2013
Dr sucks wrote:
<quoted text> You can't afford steaks in your place of residence Flipam.
35 years in the US and still a 3rd world fool?
Dr sucks

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Jun 16, 2013
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
35 years in the US and still a 3rd world fool?
Well I don't pretend to have climbed the social ladder nor am I interested to. I am not a country club type although I would rather go out in the nice lush green cool golf course and practice my short game for free, I don't like putting it's too boring same as country club socializers. And just to remind you I live in a first world place but I don't know about you. LOL! Hehehehhhh!
Dr Rock

New York, NY

#18 Jun 16, 2013
Martin Nuke

Makati, Philippines

#19 Jun 16, 2013
I remember why the Philippine ships pulled out because there was a storm but the Chinese ships stayed but the Philippines and China agreed to pull all of their ships but China lied so this is a lesson for the Philippines that the Chinese are deceptive and liars. I wonder how many Chinese fishermen died when the storm passed by the shoal.
Dr sucks

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Jun 16, 2013
Dr Rock wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =x5uSjl9qbaYXX&feature=end screen&NR=1
So was there any show? LOL!
TehO

United States

#21 Jun 17, 2013
Martin Nuke wrote:
I remember why the Philippine ships pulled out because there was a storm but the Chinese ships stayed but the Philippines and China agreed to pull all of their ships but China lied so this is a lesson for the Philippines that the Chinese are deceptive and liars. I wonder how many Chinese fishermen died when the storm passed by the shoal.
Philippines can't fight Chinese anyway, better run then being blown off the water

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Coast Guard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump lashes out at critics, 'naysayers,' unfai... May '17 mike pence 9
News Coast Guard suspends practice of shooting, stab... Apr '17 Pat Robertson s F... 8
News Coast Guard calls off search for 6 fishermen on... Feb '17 Go Blue Forever 1
News Alaska strip club owner gets probation in waste... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Cordwainer Trout 1
News Sentencing reset for Alaska strip club owner in... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Dr Wu 1
News Divers search Lake Erie for missing plane (Jan '17) Jan '17 Pie in the sky 2
News Proposed National Coast Guard Museum designs to... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Mollyff 1
More from around the web