Haitian Boat Carrying Migrants Headed...

Haitian Boat Carrying Migrants Headed To U.S. Capsizes Near Bahamas

There are 2 comments on the The Huffington Post story from Jun 12, 2012, titled Haitian Boat Carrying Migrants Headed To U.S. Capsizes Near Bahamas. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

A police official in the Bahamas says the search has resumed for at least 10 missing Haitians whose boat capsized as they headed to the U.S. Assistant Superintendent Loretta Mackey says the U.S. Coast Guard is assisting Bahamian authorities in the search off the island of Abaco in the northern part of the island chain east of Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 12, 2012
Y'pays yer money, y'takes yer chances. Frankly, we don't need any more boat people, Haitian, Cuban, or other.

We need to get RID of a few, especially the Cuban trash Castro sent us.

United States

#2 Jun 15, 2012
harvy I guess its alright for Congress to give the Israeli's billions and give them E2 status, but its not alright for everyone else....Pathetic.

This Nation was build by immigrants and all we have now is a bunch of greedy self centered liars Controlling this Congress for the last 40yrs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Coast Guard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Coast Guard studies shipping lanes for Bering S... Nov 19 Mikey 4
News In Signal to China, Obama to Give 2 Ships to Ph... Nov 17 Timm Maddog 2
News Woman goes overboard during cruise ship party Nov 13 private guy 2
News Untold stories of shipwreck emerge Nov 9 Mom died today 1
Why Join The Coast Guard (Oct '08) Oct 28 davey 28
News Man jumps from Carquinez Bridge Oct '15 Daryl 1
News US Coast Guard commissions new fast response cu... Oct '15 GodSmacked 5
More from around the web