101 Reasons to Practice Abstinence:#3...

101 Reasons to Practice Abstinence:#3 Genital Herpes A Gift that Keeps on Giving

There are 4 comments on the Examiner.com story from May 23, 2012, titled 101 Reasons to Practice Abstinence:#3 Genital Herpes A Gift that Keeps on Giving. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Though sexually transmitted deseases A are not enjoyable topics of conversation, nor pleasant video or photographical presentation, these facts cannot diminish the importance the knowledge of their existence carries for all of man kind.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Since: Jun 11

San Jose, CA

#1 May 28, 2012
checking out herpesloving.com . It is a very popular herpes dating in h dating field

Cedar Rapids, IA

#2 May 28, 2012
Herpes is just one of the things that happen when people have sex with impunity. When are people going to practice some self control? It's better for everyone. This is why God instituted marriage- to stem the spread of diseases. But no. Everyone thinks they can do whatever they want and look what happens. Like that idiot guy that fathered 30 kids by 11 stupid women and now he wants the state to help pay for his crotch fruit? I don't think so.

Ewa Beach, HI

#4 Oct 4, 2012
Marriage does not protect against STDs. Promiscuity does not guarantee that one will contract an STD. All it takes is one time, with one lie and that is enough to contract an STD. I remained chaste until marriage and because my husband did not disclose his STD, I was infected. Allow God to judge and stick to your day job.

Ewa Beach, HI

#5 Oct 4, 2012
Herpes is a disease. It is extremely painful and psychologically damaging. No one can understand it unless they experience it. That one calls it a "gift" and makes light of it with jokes is beyond me. It is ignorant statements such as those that serve to stigmatize those inflicted with the disease.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anit-vaccine protestors, parents discuss safety Oct 18 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Border security fails on patient (Jun '07) Oct 15 afssac 7
News When will Congress finally address the autism e... Oct 13 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Documentary spurs vaccination debate Oct 12 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Zika virus infection - Dominican Republic Oct 8 andrew john langham 1
News News of the Weird Oct 8 Dr Reker s Bellhop 3
News Merck's shingles vaccine, Zostavax, recommended... (Jun '08) Oct 8 Rose ross 78
More from around the web