West Nile Outbreak Shaping Up as Wors...

West Nile Outbreak Shaping Up as Worst Ever in U.S., Authorities Say

There are 1 comment on the www.nytimes.com story from Aug 22, 2012, titled West Nile Outbreak Shaping Up as Worst Ever in U.S., Authorities Say. In it, www.nytimes.com reports that:

The nation is heading toward the worst outbreak of West Nile disease in the 13 years that the virus has been on this continent, federal health authorities said Wednesday.

But it is still unclear where and how far cases will spread. Dallas declared an emergency last week, and West Nile deaths have been concentrated in Texas and a few nearby states, including Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma and South Dakota.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.nytimes.com.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#1 Aug 22, 2012
Lets do away with the CDC. Let the Stated handle this...according to today's repubs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New CDC Estimates Underscore the Need to Increa... 14 hr Wondering 10
News N.J.'s high autism rate now seen around the nat... 18 hr Friend 2
News CDC: 'Alarming' increase in STDs Wed Belles Echoes 125
News Number of U.S. smokers declines to all-time low Nov 19 slimshady1974 4
News Cervical Cancer Screenings Nov 18 pailrider 1
News New autism statistic suggests children with con... Nov 15 Vaccines Autism S... 1
News CDC: Child Autism Rate Now 1 in 45 After Survey... Nov 15 Vaccines Autism S... 1
More from around the web