Sexually Transmitted Infections Beyon...

Sexually Transmitted Infections Beyond HIV: Knowledge is Power

There are 3 comments on the EDGE story from Oct 10, 2012, titled Sexually Transmitted Infections Beyond HIV: Knowledge is Power. In it, EDGE reports that:

Although HIV is a primary health concern for men who have sex with men, as most sexually active people know, it is only one of many sexually transmitted infections that can affect personal choices around sexual behavior.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Timing SUCKS !!!
Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Oct 11, 2012
I really wish this article had more than one useable fact in it.
Annie

Sudan

#3 Oct 11, 2012
Truth wrote:
I really wish this article had more than one useable fact in it.
What more do you need to know! This article says it all and says it the way it is. Are you one of those that overlook education regarding sexually transmitted diseases, remain in denial, and have sex with all and sundry? And therefore spreading sexually transmitted diseases wherever you go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Few gay, bisexual teen males being tested for HIV 1 hr Belle Sexton 5
News The top 10 establishment lies about SB 277 12 hr friend 4
News Rhode Island move to mandate HPV vaccine in sch... Wed anothervoice 2
News Experts say start school later, but it's not th... Wed Really Silly Stuff 1
News Skyhorse Publishing To Launch Two New Titles On... Aug 25 VACCINES CAUSE AU... 1
News A Better Way To Convince Vaccine Skeptics To Ge... Aug 24 VACCINES CAUSE AU... 41
News Rep. Posey at center of vaccine-autism fight Aug 24 Friend 1
More from around the web