Cope Tiger 13 commences in Thailand

Cope Tiger 13 commences in Thailand

There are 1 comment on the Missileer story from Mar 12, 2013, titled Cope Tiger 13 commences in Thailand. In it, Missileer reports that:

Lt. Col. David Eaglin greets Royal Thai air force and Republic of Singapore air force military counterparts before a multilateral in-brief during Cope Tiger 13 Field Training Exercise March 10, 2013, at Korat Royal Thai air force base, Thailand.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Missileer.

Rob

Thailand

#1 Mar 13, 2013
What I fail to understand is that these kind of exercises are held so close to city of Korat. Wing 1 airforce base is located in the suburbs of the city and taking off, alnding, overflying etc. creates a lot of noise for the citizens of Korat. But this is Thailand and nobody protests against noise pollution anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Air Force Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
King Size Solid Wood Bed Frame Wed sonofgod58 1
News Jason K. Jezewski (Sep '08) Apr '16 Ross 7
anyone been to incirlik base in turkey? (Apr '07) Apr '16 Che 275
getting out of recruiting... (Dec '06) Feb '16 bluepointsearch 31
News When McCain Butts In On Procurement, Troops Tak... Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News Rare photos from Operation Desert Storm Jan '16 Retired SOF 2
News Desert Storm's 'forgotten war' freed a people Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
More from around the web