Barack Obama is Time's Person of the ...

Barack Obama is Time's Person of the Year

There are 16940 comments on the www.huliq.com story from Dec 17, 2008, titled Barack Obama is Time's Person of the Year. In it, www.huliq.com reports that:

Time Magazine has had some strange picks for their yearly "Person of the Year," including picking the PC and "You" . But this years's winner was a real winner: President-Elect Barack Obama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huliq.com.

Since: Jan 09

South Lebanon, OH

#13200 Jan 24, 2009
Tigermermaid wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll just have to wait pudface.
If I told you who I was you'd sh*t yer panties.
Barry Manilow, is that you...?

Since: Jan 09

South Lebanon, OH

#13202 Jan 24, 2009
Tigermermaid wrote:
<quoted text>Yes swweetheart you do that,and don't feel bad cause he's married, I mean its just blogging, right?
I'm sure YOU wouldn't mind if YOUR husband was talking dirty and playing imagination-sex cyber games, would you?
It is you who has NO SELF RESPECT,NO EMPATHY, AND NO MORALS.
I think that makse you a
S L U T
S L U T Silly Little Utopian Transvestite. That's RTQ!
BHO

Ronkonkoma, NY

#13204 Jan 24, 2009
Mr Arkansas wrote:
<quoted text> This discussion is about discussing the subject matter.....it shouldn't be about thinking you're superior or putting someone down because you can speak more effectively or know a few more words than someone.....intellect is not everything......wisdom is better......knowing when and when not to say something is way better than "intellectual discourse".....
Pay that guy no mind! He is a fraud and wannbee intellectual who likes to put people down so he could feel better about himself.
SONY STUDIOS

United States

#13205 Jan 24, 2009
HEY TIGERMAID! The Hubble's back online. Please report to Makeup ASAP!
SNAFU

United States

#13206 Jan 24, 2009
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>she would screw that up too..how about if we help her...a rope can be a tricky thing..
I think we'll need 3-1/2 inch steel bridge cable for her phat arse.
BHO

Ronkonkoma, NY

#13207 Jan 24, 2009
jakeKO54 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA! So you really really CANT tell us what makes him so great! What a waste. I knew you couldnt b/c you people would follow him barfoot thru broken glass & on fire if he asked you to. You people have become his "servants", jsut look at Hollywood. But you dont even know WHY!!!
SHAMEFULL
He is President of the United States and Time's Man of the Year!
SNAFU

United States

#13208 Jan 24, 2009
BHO wrote:
<quoted text>Pay that guy no mind! He is a fraud and wannbee intellectual who likes to put people down so he could feel better about himself.
STFU! You can't even spell "HBO".

IDIOT!
SONY STUDIO

United States

#13211 Jan 24, 2009
Tigermaid, the Hubble just went down again, Take a powder. Hey guys, We'll need all 4 of thos 55-gallon drums of powder for tigermaid ASAP!
whatever

Roanoke, VA

#13215 Jan 24, 2009
resles legs wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I don't cause my grandaddy WAS Mr.Arkansas.
Does the name Duncan mean anything to you Mr. arkie?
you are no resles legs..aim lower...you are everywhere aren't you tiger??

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#13216 Jan 24, 2009
TOUJOURS PRET wrote:
<quoted text>http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=8AKycxKtHLoXX
A present for Sparky.
You bet - not even wrapped yet.

Location hidden

#13217 Jan 24, 2009
Thanks for mine - one of my favorites.

So, how was it for you?

Location hidden

#13218 Jan 24, 2009
Tigermermaid wrote:
<quoted text>Yes swweetheart you do that,and don't feel bad cause he's married, I mean its just blogging, right?
I'm sure YOU wouldn't mind if YOUR husband was talking dirty and playing imagination-sex cyber games, would you?
It is you who has NO SELF RESPECT,NO EMPATHY, AND NO MORALS.
I think that makse you a
S L U T
First of all skankbitch - I'm one of the lucky ones - no husband, no more. Secondly, are you so sure we're playing. Don't be. And I enjoy being a slut!
whatever

Roanoke, VA

#13219 Jan 24, 2009
SNAFU wrote:
<quoted text>I think we'll need 3-1/2 inch steel bridge cable for her phat arse.
do they make a heavier guage of cable??we want to always be prepared...just think if we dropped her..she would make a huge wave that may knock out a major piece of land..think of your fellow man..

Location hidden

#13220 Jan 24, 2009
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>you are no resles legs..aim lower...you are everywhere aren't you tiger??
And it shows. A little worse for wear. Changed my mind. I missed you guys too much :-)
Obama Bin Ladin

Millville, CA

#13221 Jan 24, 2009
jngjing wrote:
<quoted text>I'll keep checking in - when she's gone, I'll be back. I can fight, but I don't like it - too enervating. I'd rather put my energy into something more positive, like Sparky :-)
Do you remember when this racist idiot was warning you about us ? Under the name finest (worst)
lol

Look at these quotes from him,it shows how he is exactly what he hates.
BHO wrote:
<quoted text>This is what this guy does when he is losing the argument and is boxed in, he begins with name calling and racial slurs.
BHO wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever, sore loser Cracker!
BHO wrote:
<quoted text>Pay that guy no mind! He is a fraud and wannbee intellectual who likes to put people down so he could feel better about himself.
He and tigermermaid will be very happy together
whatever

Roanoke, VA

#13222 Jan 24, 2009
jngjing wrote:
<quoted text>First of all skankbitch - I'm one of the lucky ones - no husband, no more. Secondly, are you so sure we're playing. Don't be. And I enjoy being a slut!
good girls have no fun..never.. have never will..I use to be a good girl..did it for a long time..now I coast and enjoy life..the world is over in 2012 so I have to hurry and not waste a minute.lol
Obama Bin Ladin

Millville, CA

#13223 Jan 24, 2009
resles legs wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I don't cause my grandaddy WAS Mr.Arkansas.
Does the name Duncan mean anything to you Mr. arkie?
Yes it does your heiness.
Duncan yo-yo's

Location hidden

#13224 Jan 24, 2009
Obama Bin Ladin wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember when this racist idiot was warning you about us ? Under the name finest (worst)
lol
Look at these quotes from him,it shows how he is exactly what he hates.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
He and tigermermaid will be very happy together
Oh I remember all right. And I actually listened - for a minutes of so.

Location hidden

#13225 Jan 24, 2009
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>good girls have no fun..never.. have never will..I use to be a good girl..did it for a long time..now I coast and enjoy life..the world is over in 2012 so I have to hurry and not waste a minute.lol
I agree, I was the good little wife - miserable, but good. Now, I'm bad, and it's soooo much better.

Location hidden

#13226 Jan 24, 2009
jngjing wrote:
<quoted text>First of all skankbitch - I'm one of the lucky ones - no husband, no more. Secondly, are you so sure we're playing. Don't be. And I enjoy being a slut!
Sparky - truth - married?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Up To 40 Percent Of Obamacare Website Hasn't Be... (Nov '13) 1 min C Kersey 5
News A look at the judges who will rule on Trump's t... 3 min Frankie Rizzo 165
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min bad bob 2,196
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Crow 269,713
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Well Well 1,534,355
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 314,301
News VA cuts ribbon on new clinic in Greenbrier County 14 min Well 3
News James Comey fired as FBI director 20 min Quirky 2,332
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LOL 240,800
News White House rebuts Washington Post report of Tr... 1 hr UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 637
More from around the web