Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 20 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#21713 Dec 21, 2012
mad max wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on Martin's parents, they raised him.
How dare he go out at night in white people's neighborhood.

How dare he give sass to whites- even fat little pedophile turds like Zimmerman that bigots like you worship.

Here's to Karma: the fat pedophile turd is going to get it to whats coming to him. May he not enjoy it as you no doubt do.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#21714 Dec 21, 2012
mad max wrote:
<quoted text>
The state has nothing, nada, zero, zip.
I find it incredible, that it has even gotten this far....especially after the state dropping the ball, on Casey Anthony's trial....

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#21715 Dec 21, 2012
Mae Hemm wrote:
<quoted text>
And I respectfully disagree with yours. The responding officers made no mention of witnesses on scene. The officers didn't mention picture-taking either. I have to wonder what else wasn't mentioned. You know, by these same police and their ilk....
Sorry, had to snip the blah, blah, blah. LOL
I wouldn't mess with facebook....just sayin'......
Might I suggest you review the actual evidence and initial police report as I did? There is a comprehensive list of the evidence the State has disclosed during discovery, including witness statements and pictures.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#21716 Dec 21, 2012
Those those who are interested in reviewing the State's evidence and the motions each side has filed in this case, here is the link:

http://gzlegalcase.com/index.php/court-docume...

Location hidden

#21717 Dec 21, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
Might I suggest you review the actual evidence and initial police report as I did?
The state of Florida has all the evidence and the state of Florida says the pedophile thug is guilty.

You have looked at some of the evidence with an obvious bias.

And the pedophile thug isn't going to be able to explain why he managed to appear in front of this boy who was minding his own business and who was armed with only a bag of Skittles.

It seems he has competent defense team that won't put him on the stand in his own defense- as you have suggested.

Since the pedophile thug has already been caught lying to the court that will try him.
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#21718 Dec 21, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
Might I suggest you review the actual evidence and initial police report as I did? There is a comprehensive list of the evidence the State has disclosed during discovery, including witness statements and pictures.
Mae is an idiot. You're wasting your time trying to educate her. She appears to be some leftover drugged out hippie from the 60's. As for the other one, Bareback, he's just garbage disguised as a human being.

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#21719 Dec 21, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I recall a neighbor, John...that was interviewed by police that night...he had seen Trayvon on top, beating George and pounding his head on the sidewalk, while also attempting to stifle George's screams for help...just prior to the gunshot....some of us on here earlier, will recall my posting the segment on the local Fox affiliate station about the witness, John.....
Ah, Blue, the racist liberal has a bad case of CRS going on.

John lived adjacent to the scene of the struggle/shooting and witnessed a portion of the event. You may recall that he had to go upstairs to get his phone and missed the actual shooting and then returned to witness George standing and speaking on his cellphone.

Three weeks after the shooting when the case went national John was interviewed by a Tampa Fox reporter while standing behind his partially opened door. John told the reporter that Trayvon was on top of George raining down MMA style. John recanted that statement later when interviewed by De La Rionda. I haven't seen John's complete statement to the SPD taken the night of the event (2/26) have you? Were there, to your knowledge, any other witness interviews taken the night of the shooting?

Who did George call immediately after shooting Trayvon? It wasn't Shellie or Robert Sr. so who was it?

Location hidden

#21720 Dec 21, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
There is a comprehensive list of the evidence the State has disclosed during discovery, including witness statements and pictures.
The witness statements that saw the boy chase the pedophile thug down and shoot him with a gun?

OH... right... it was the other way around.

The pictures of the thug pedophile with the two scratches on the back of his head?

Or the picture of the boy with the hole in his chest caused by the pedophile who turned around his truck and chased him down because of the color of his skin?
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#21721 Dec 21, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The witness statements that saw the boy chase the pedophile thug down and shoot him with a gun?
OH... right... it was the other way around.
The pictures of the thug pedophile with the two scratches on the back of his head?
Or the picture of the boy with the hole in his chest caused by the pedophile who turned around his truck and chased him down because of the color of his skin?
You can quit worrying about the color of ThugTray's skin. It rotted off months ago.

Location hidden

#21722 Dec 21, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
You can quit worrying
Then only persons worried are the thug pedophile and of course his wife.

The question will be: will the thug pedophile man up and take a pleas to keep his wife from going to prison?

Can't wait to see.

I think the answer is obvious: it would take a man.
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#21723 Dec 21, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then only persons worried are the thug pedophile and of course his wife.
The question will be: will the thug pedophile man up and take a pleas to keep his wife from going to prison?
Can't wait to see.
I think the answer is obvious: it would take a man.
No real man would confess to a crime who didn't commit one. ThugTray would have done his damndest to get out of being punished if he'd been successful in murdering Mr. Zimmerman because lying is one of the things he learned on the streets while his sperm donor was whoring around and his incubator was doing who knows what. Mr. Zimmerman committed no crime. Following a suspicious stranger is not a crime. Asking a suspicious stranger what he's doing is not a crime. Jumping a man and trying to bash his brains out on the pavement is indeed a crime. The only crime commited that night was ThugTray's attempt to murder Mr. Zimmerman and he's been suitably punished. Why on earth would Mr. Zimmerman plead anything but not guilty to the trumped up charges designed to calm down the savages who live in the Sanford projects and those who were brought to central FL by bus, paid for by the racebaiters. Sometimes you're just too stupid to live, Deviant. Give someone a reason.

Location hidden

#21724 Dec 21, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
No real man would confess to a crime who didn't commit one.
A real man wouldn't watch his wife go to prison while he rolled on on the ground kicking and crying... you know, like Zimmerman cried all night when he was up in jail after he was refused bail.

Hoping to see the wife swing, myself.

I have money on it.

Location hidden

#21725 Dec 21, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
Following a suspicious stranger is not a crime. Asking a suspicious stranger what he's doing is not a crime.
White people used to hang suspicious people who committed no crime, it was called lynching.

This was just a little faster.

Looking forward to the wife's trial, myself.

No matter the outcome (which will come after if he doesn't take the plea): the state has her nailed.
Mae Hemm

Fayetteville, NC

#21727 Dec 21, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I recall a neighbor, John...that was interviewed by police that night...he had seen Trayvon on top, beating George and pounding his head on the sidewalk, while also attempting to stifle George's screams for help...just prior to the gunshot....some of us on here earlier, will recall my posting the segment on the local Fox affiliate station about the witness, John.....
The candid photos belie both the head-pounding and scream-stiffling.
John may be the biggest bigot.
I've been here since week one.
Mae Hemm

Fayetteville, NC

#21728 Dec 21, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
I have. Repeatedly. Well, at least that which is available to the general public.

In case you missed it. I was questioning the "lacking" of the initial police reports. Intentionally vague. Contradictory at times. Downright foolish in some of the actions the police officers took.

You were an officer of the law.

Read Officer T. Smith's first report again. Put yourself there....suspicious person...GUNSHOT(S)....lone officer.....dark walkway....what do you see and do?

What would your narrative say?
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#21729 Dec 21, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The state of Florida has all the evidence and the state of Florida says the pedophile thug is guilty.
You have looked at some of the evidence with an obvious bias.
And the pedophile thug isn't going to be able to explain why he managed to appear in front of this boy who was minding his own business and who was armed with only a bag of Skittles.
It seems he has competent defense team that won't put him on the stand in his own defense- as you have suggested.
Since the pedophile thug has already been caught lying to the court that will try him.
Only skittles? What happened to the iced tea that wasn't iced tea?? You lie like you claim Zimmerman does. He had skittles and
Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail. The only thing missing from the drug concoction known as "Lean" was the cough syrup with DXM. Two out of three ain't bad, as the song goes. Two of the side effects of the use of the drug concoction Lean is paranoia and psychotic breaks.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#21730 Dec 21, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
White people used to hang suspicious people who committed no crime, it was called lynching.
This was just a little faster.
Looking forward to the wife's trial, myself.
No matter the outcome (which will come after if he doesn't take the plea): the state has her nailed.
Are you referring to the KKK, the terrorist arm of the Democratic Party who murdered 3400 blacks and about 1200 white Republicans?

The legacy of the Democratic party is the KKK and gun free zones
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#21731 Dec 21, 2012
"David makes much of the fact that Zimmerman may have continued to follow Martin despite a dispatcherís admonition to the contrary. But a citizen engaged in innocent behavior (including investigating a potential crime) is not required to heed a dispatcherís advice. If Martin had disregarded the direction of a police officer on the scene, that might be different. But no one is required to act on a dispatcherís direction, even if it would be prudent to do so. Bad judgment is not a crime.....
If I were a cynic, Iíd say that an ambitious special prosecutor ó exploiting the rabble-rousing of the U.S. attorney general and the racial grievance industry ó filed an exceedingly serious charge for which she lacks evidence, second degree murder, in order to bask in the mobís adulation while pressuring Zimmerman to plead guilty to a lesser charge, manslaughter, on which the special prosecutor runs a high risk of losing if Zimmerman forces a trial. So Iím sure glad Iím not a cynic."

Andrew C. McCarthy III ,
former Assistant United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York. He is most notable for leading the 1995 terrorism prosecution against Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman and eleven others. The defendants were convicted of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and planning a series of attacks against New York City landmarks.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#21732 Dec 21, 2012
This whole Martin/Zimmerman thing is total nonsense anyway. NO white can do any wrong when it involves a black person. The very idea that anyone in their right mind could believe it is possible for a white man to do wrong to a black person and be at fault is pure foolishness and fiction.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#21733 Dec 21, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you referring to the KKK, the terrorist arm of the Democratic Party who murdered 3400 blacks and about 1200 white Republicans?
The legacy of the Democratic party is the KKK and gun free zones
==========
Right, liberals and conservatives are unchanged in persuasion ever since there has been such, no matter what party label they go under. By unchanging definition conservatives act one way and liberals another. Amazing how many lack the education and common sense to know it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 8 Shocking Statements Opponents Of Marriage Equ... 1 hr lides 33
News Panel to hear appeal on Obama immigration actions 1 hr Who Guessed it 208
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Coffee Party 326,061
News It's Sheryl Crow vs. Duggars in Mo. (Oct '12) 1 hr Bill Clinton 31
News Republicans are not compassionate 1 hr Earl 78
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr ParasiteZach 1,223,662
News Poll: Hillary Clinton most admired woman 1 hr Le Jimbo 847
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 1 hr neveratfault 445
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 1 hr someone else 1,062
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 hr Chimney1 161,765