Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29780 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#21658 Dec 18, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
McDonalds wouldn't even consider you for a position. Even they have standards. That's why you exist in your mothers basement.
Why you don't have a job, spoogebreath.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#21660 Dec 19, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're goddamn liar.
Of course: I am giving you my personal opinion as to your ability to tell the truth in this forum, not judging your character, heavens forbid.
Almost all legal scholars agree?
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/harvard-prof-alan-... is some legal advice:

Location hidden

#21661 Dec 19, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
I can afford competent representation.
And would surely look forward to having to see this pedophile thug killer sue me in court for calling him a pedophile thug killer.
You may have heard of the best defense for libel, eh?
Your issue is proving the "truth" of your assertion that Zimmerman is a pedophile. You may not be aware of this issue, but defamation per se--such as accusing someone of a crime or loathsome act--does not require damages. They are presumed.

So is defamation about someone's professional competence. You may want to seriously reconsider your choice of words and descriptors. Not everyone is as tolerant as I am.

What is your occupation? I'm curious. Have you been admitted to any state's bar? Attended law school? Been a paralegal or law enforcement officer?

Your opinions are very strongly stated, but you don't seem to back them with any evidence.

As I previously stated, even if Zimmerman is found to be an "initial aggressor"--a term not defined within FL Statutes--he is still protected. Here is a link to the exact statute:

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm...
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#21665 Dec 19, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
Your issue is proving the "truth" of your assertion that Zimmerman is a pedophile. You may not be aware of this issue, but defamation per se--such as accusing someone of a crime or loathsome act--does not require damages. They are presumed.
So is defamation about someone's professional competence. You may want to seriously reconsider your choice of words and descriptors. Not everyone is as tolerant as I am.
What is your occupation? I'm curious.
His mom gives him ten bucks when he cleans his room once a month.

Location hidden

#21666 Dec 19, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
His mom gives him ten bucks when he cleans his room once a month.
I have no desire to antagonize him, but that doesn't mean I won't take action against him if he steps too far over the line. All we have in the end is our reputations.

I'm sure he feels fully justified in his feelings, but feelings have precious little to do with the law, which views facts and legal theories dispassionately.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#21667 Dec 19, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no desire to antagonize him, but that doesn't mean I won't take action against him if he steps too far over the line. All we have in the end is our reputations.
LOL. What can you do to him? Nobody knows who he is. Even if you found out, a judge would look at the evidence--laugh like hell and say "Dismissed. He's nothing but a troll." LOL!

Location hidden

#21670 Dec 19, 2012
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text>You can't afford Dik. Stop lying ,Barefool You job is giving head
We both know you have had your lips wrapped around a case of sausages, bigot, and I am sure as long as they press a shiny quarter in your palm, you can close your eyes and set your prejudices aside.

Time to change your bib, bigot.

Location hidden

#21671 Dec 19, 2012
T4YOU 2 wrote:
Zimmerman is not a pervert
Maybe you allow your eight year old to have sex with your six year olds.

Most think it perverted.

Maybe not you.

But then you are a horrible mother, eh?

Location hidden

#21672 Dec 19, 2012
mad max wrote:
<quoted text>
How did an idiot like you ever pass the bar?
Remember: you are on the internet where 300 pound women (see above) try to pass themselves off as virgins.

Location hidden

#21673 Dec 19, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
We all have the reputations we deserve and liars of course deserve reputations of be m/f c/s liars.

As far a professional reputation, I would much like the position of someone who claims to be a lawyer to be considered when he suggests that a pedophile thug like Zimmerman take the stand when he has already established himself to be a liar- even so far as to be caught lying to the court that he will stand trial.

Location hidden

#21675 Dec 19, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
I'm sure he feels fully justified in his feelings, but feelings have precious little to do with the law, which views facts and legal theories dispassionately.
And of course the state of Florida has ALL the evidence in this case and YOU DO NOT and the state of Florida is convinced that the pedophile thug- the one who has a history of violence- committed second degree murder and that would include the opinion of the best prosecutor in the state of Florida.

And you have your opinion which doesn't count not a wit more than my opinion.

And of course you have suggested that this pedophile thug take the stand in his own defense (should it go to trial).

I wonder if the court will remember the thug lied to them?

Location hidden

#21676 Dec 19, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
Your issue is proving the "truth" of your assertion that Zimmerman is a pedophile.
I have to prove no such thing, dear. I am reporting what the state of Florida has reported.

You know: molesting his cousin over a ten year period, starting when she was six years old.

I think all your "legal" advice should be viewed with your assertion that that the pedophile thug should take stand in his own defense.

Do you think the court is going to remember he lied to them during the bail hearing?

Smart money is on: they will.

Location hidden

#21678 Dec 19, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
And of course the state of Florida has ALL the evidence in this case and YOU DO NOT and the state of Florida is convinced that the pedophile thug- the one who has a history of violence- committed second degree murder and that would include the opinion of the best prosecutor in the state of Florida.
And you have your opinion which doesn't count not a wit more than my opinion.
And of course you have suggested that this pedophile thug take the stand in his own defense (should it go to trial).
I wonder if the court will remember the thug lied to them?
A difference in opinion need not result in acrimony. I don'tcha believe you understand the impeachment process. Frankly, when I was a cop, I did not. I thought once someone was proven to have lied that it was all over, but that is not the case. Any witness who is the subject of impeachment must be provided an opportunity to explain his testimony, and the jury decides if the impeachment is relevant and how much weight it has in conjunction with the facts of the case. Impeachment is not a silver bullet.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#21679 Dec 19, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to prove no such thing, dear. I am reporting what the state of Florida has reported.
You know: molesting his cousin over a ten year period, starting when she was six years old.
By all means, post a reliable source for that story. Not some made-up left wing blog either.

Location hidden

#21680 Dec 19, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
A difference in opinion need not result in acrimony. I don'tcha believe you understand the impeachment process.
I'm not the one that is trying to scare up business on facebook, honey.

If the pedophile thug wants to take the stand, the first people to throw the red carpet right up to the stand will be the team of prosecutors for the state of Florida.

It isn't that they have to prove that the pedophile thug is a liar, he has graciously given that to them: he is a liar and if the prosecution needs a witness to this, they will not have to step outside the courtroom.

The pedophile thug who has the arrest record (who has already given several versions of what "really" happened, what lawyers who pass the bar might call inconsistencies in testimony) lied in his bail hearing- acted, it seems, in concert in deceiving the court with his wife who is scheduled to go to trial for perjury in January.

Best of luck with that.

Location hidden

#21681 Dec 19, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
I thought once someone was proven to have lied that it was all over, but that is not the case.
I bet you if you are proved to be a liar in the court before a judge and a jury getting caught in a lie hasn't won't do you any good and whatever testimony you give- the judge and the jury know on top of everything else- your word isn't worth a g*m dime.

So far: of one thing we can be sure, the pedophile thug Zimmerman is a liar.

Location hidden

#21682 Dec 19, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
Impeachment is not a silver bullet.
It's a .45 cal slug.

It doesn't have to be made of silver, the state of Florida isn't trying to kill a werewolf, it's trying to put a fat coward pedophile who crying all night when he was put in jail.

Thanks for putting your reputation on recommending that O'Mara put him on the stand.

Location hidden

#21686 Dec 19, 2012
mad max wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter if GZ molested the whole church choir, POS, scumbag, racist criminal Martin was violently .
If only the boy armed with a bag of skittles had jumped the pedophile druggie thug with the arrest record Zimmerman when Zimmerman was waiting in the truck like he was told.

Instead, the pedophile druggie thug with the arrest record Zimmerman was pretending to be a cop and jumped the boy with the bag of candy.

And then the pedophile druggie thug with the arrest record Zimmerman shot the boy in the chest.

Can't kill people just because they are black and get away with anymore.

Your time has passed.

Location hidden

#21687 Dec 19, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
By all means, post a reliable source for that story.
State of Florida.
Just Saying

Loveland, OH

#21688 Dec 19, 2012
The attorney posting or supposed to be an
attorney

DillinghamLawFirm
“Orlando Attorney",

should take his opinions, questions, theories, and advertising his law firm to the Amazon Discussion Groups:

http://www.amazon.com/Travyon-Martin-and-Geor...

Travyon Martin and George Zimmerman: 697 posts, many by racists, one guy who is pretending to be an attorney and is the biggest racist, spouting hate and blame, on Trayvon Martin, weaving his posts in with what he says is the law! Maybe DillinghamLawFirm can set the guy straight.

He can have a lively discussion with the racists on that site. Maybe enlighten them on legal procedures and the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News County to help Mexico educate immigrants on rights 3 min New Resident 36
News North Korea blasts Trump for being too much lik... 6 min Cordwainer Trout 3
News Grieving father: 'I don't play Trump songs anym... 12 min Spotted Girl 6
Gay Skype !! 27 min Jun65 56
News Two Ohio coal-fired plants to close, deepening ... 29 min Cult of Drumpf 110
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 35 min Tm Cln 7,336
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 40 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 261,385
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 45 min Cheech the Conser... 1,507,794
News Young Americans: Most see Trump as illegitimate... 1 hr slick willie expl... 538
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Coffee Party 239,228
More from around the web