Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments
15,821 - 15,840 of 29,904 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 19
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#17470 Jun 26, 2012
PLL wrote:
<quoted text>heck he might appreciate the change..doubt that detective work is all that glorious..
Yes, uniforn cop working nights....punch the clock in and punch the clock out. LOL

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#17471 Jun 26, 2012
casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>
1)Martin circled his car
2)Martin jumped out from behind bushes
3)Martin came towards him
4)He said on the police tape that he was following Martin because these "***** always get away" - upon which statement the despatcher advised him NOT TO follow Trayvon and that the Police were on their way...
FOUR VERSIONS by Killer Zimmerman
LIAR Zimmerman, covering his ass for killing the unarmed teen in pure hate and anger - depraved man!
==========
I'm just thrilled that I don't have the job of looking at all of these inconsistencies and deciding what they mean and determining how they effect the outcome of this case.

The judge and jury have my respect. They will follow the law.

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#17472 Jun 26, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
Chris Serino asked for the change....that's not what I hear. If that's not being demoted I don't know what you call it.
Sometimes when one is demoted it's so they don't have to fire you, they hope you'll just quit.
He probably requested the change to free up some time to prepare for the trial, a SYG hearing or whatever, it really doesn't matter he'll remain one of the states witnesses as will Billy Lee, the difference is that Chris Serino will be getting paid for "all of" his time.
casey is guilty

Saugerties, NY

#17473 Jun 26, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
I'm just thrilled that I don't have the job of looking at all of these inconsistencies and deciding what they mean and determining how they effect the outcome of this case.
The judge and jury have my respect. They will follow the law.
I hope so - after the Casey Anthony farcical trial where no justice was served, I don't have much belief in the Florida Justice System

I know that this is what these killer supporters are also wishing for..

hope I am proved wrong and this time Florida gets it right and Zimmerman is convicted of the crime he committed
casey is guilty

Saugerties, NY

#17474 Jun 26, 2012
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>He probably requested the change to free up some time to prepare for the trial, a SYG hearing or whatever, it really doesn't matter he'll remain one of the states witnesses as will Billy Lee, the difference is that Chris Serino will be getting paid for "all of" his time.
he will be a very important witness - he heard and saw Zimmerman that night - and he said 'manslaughter'

it will be good when he explains on the stand his reasons for writing that...
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#17475 Jun 26, 2012
Maybe Serino can brush up on the law and find out the meaning of SYG. Maybe the new chief is doing a pretty good investigation after all. Kudos.
Serino's probably demoted while they are doing that thorough investigation Barry demanded. Ya think?
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#17476 Jun 26, 2012
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>He probably requested the change to free up some time to prepare for the trial, a SYG hearing or whatever, it really doesn't matter he'll remain one of the states witnesses as will Billy Lee, the difference is that Chris Serino will be getting paid for "all of" his time.
that's one of your best yet. LOL They have to pay you while the investigation into your actions are being investigated. This way uniformed cop they can keep an eye on your coming and going.

Are Serino and Gilbreath related ?
casey is guilty

Saugerties, NY

#17477 Jun 26, 2012
Interesting:

"MIAMI – Three days after George Zimmerman killed an unarmed teenager and went home free, he had a predicament: The lead detectives investigating the shooting seemed to no longer believe his story.

Sanford Police Detective Chris Serino told Zimmerman in a series of interviews that day that he was a “good guy,” but that there were holes in his story, including minor injuries that did not match the beating he said he received at the hands of a “child” who carried candy.

Zimmerman repeatedly told police that Trayvon Martin sucker-punched him, tried to suffocate him and bashed his head into the concrete to the point it felt his “head was going to explode.” He said Martin tried to take his gun from him before saying:“You’re going to die tonight ….”

But Serino wondered why Zimmerman’s skull wasn’t fractured, why he didn’t know the street names of a tiny neighborhood where he’d lived for three years and why he had no defensive wounds on his hands. Serino got him to acknowledge what Martin’s parents and lawyers have said all along: that Zimmerman got out of his car that night not so much to check for an address to give police, but to find out where the teen went.

“That was a kid with a future, a kid with folks that care. Not a goon,” Serino said.“In his mind’s eye, he perceived you as a threat. He has every right to defend himself.”

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2012/jun/22/...
casey is guilty

Saugerties, NY

#17478 Jun 26, 2012
More from the same write-up - WOW!

"Tapes released Thursday of questioning between Zimmerman and Sanford police underscore a sharp contrast between the public statements made by the Sanford Police Department the weeks following Martin’s killing and the conversations that went on internally. They offer the first glimpse of a man who told detectives that he takes medication for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, and who at one point became the most controversial man in America. The interrogations also reveal that detectives were troubled by a man with a history of inserting himself into law enforcement matters who did not have the training to determine what a “suspicious” person should look like.

Zimmerman detailed a harrowing night when he said a stranger accosted him for no reason and allegedly threatened to kill him. At least twice witnesses failed to come to his aid. One of the first things Zimmerman said to Detective Doris Singleton: The bad guys always get away.

Hinting that Zimmerman had left something out of his account, Serino asked over and over why Martin would have been so enraged as to deck a perfect stranger. Zimmerman, he suggested, had chased him.

At one point, Zimmerman answered:“I wasn’t following him; I was just going in the same direction he was.”

Serino retorted:“That’s following.”

Zimmerman is facing a second-degree murder charge for the killing. The arrest came six weeks after the shooting and a short time after a widely criticized investigation was handed over to other agencies. Despite Serino’s misgivings – and the detective’s recommendation that Zimmerman be charged with manslaughter – Sanford Police publicly stated that there was no probable cause to make an arrest, so the politically charged case was handed over to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement."
casey is guilty

Saugerties, NY

#17479 Jun 26, 2012
LOL! Another Excerpt from another write-up exposing the LIAR Zimmerman

----------
Zimmerman recounts the events of the night of Martin’s murder as follows:

“He just punched me in the nose. And I fell backwards and to the side, and somehow I wound up on my back. He ended up on top of me. And he just kept punching my face. And my head. And I was screaming for help,” Zimmerman said.

“Shut the f— up,” Trayvon said as he kept punching him, Zimmerman recounted.

“He slammed my head into the concrete,” Zimmerman said.“Each time it felt like my head was going to explode… And then he covered my nose with one hand and my mouth with the other one. And he told me shut the f— up. And I couldn’t breathe. I was suffocating. And all I could think about was I didn’t want him to keep slamming my head against the concrete.”

At that point Serino plays a 911 call where you can hear the screams in the background — Zimmerman claims that it’s him screaming and Martin’s mother, Sybrina Fulton, says that it’s clearly her son — and asked Zimmerman how is it that he’s screaming if Martin was covering his mouth."
----------

'....AND ASKED ZIMMERMAN HOW IS IT THAT HE'S SCREAMING IF MARTIN WAS COVERING HIS MOUTH"

Great article!

http://newsone.com/2022288/zimmerman-police-i...

“always”

Ticklaw

#17481 Jun 26, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
That's what happens when a detective gives his opinion of what happened instead of the evidence. He also maded a statement to GZ that he was working for the Martin/Fultons when he should have been working as a detective for the SPD. After he met with Crump his whole attitude changed he began to parrot Crump. I wonder if it was Serino that leaked information.
I know that's hard to imagine you need a translator just to understand what Crump is saying .
That is a lie. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Serino had absolutely no clue who the deceased was or his dad until the following day and it was not even he who drove out to give Tracy Martin the bad news. Serino had the charging document prepared and was near booking George when someone interrupted the process and sent George home.

If you've been listening to any of these audio's thoughtfully you instantly realize that, like Casey Anthony, Georges answers are far too detailed, particularly for a guy who claimed to be beaten to near unconsciousness.

Details have a way of turning on the tale teller.

“always”

Ticklaw

#17482 Jun 26, 2012
casey is guilty wrote:
More from the same write-up - WOW!
"Tapes released Thursday of questioning between Zimmerman and Sanford police underscore a sharp contrast between the public statements made by the Sanford Police Department the weeks following Martin’s killing and the conversations that went on internally. They offer the first glimpse of a man who told detectives that he takes medication for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, and who at one point became the most controversial man in America. The interrogations also reveal that detectives were troubled by a man with a history of inserting himself into law enforcement matters who did not have the training to determine what a “suspicious” person should look like.
Zimmerman detailed a harrowing night when he said a stranger accosted him for no reason and allegedly threatened to kill him. At least twice witnesses failed to come to his aid. One of the first things Zimmerman said to Detective Doris Singleton: The bad guys always get away.
Hinting that Zimmerman had left something out of his account, Serino asked over and over why Martin would have been so enraged as to deck a perfect stranger. Zimmerman, he suggested, had chased him.
At one point, Zimmerman answered:“I wasn’t following him; I was just going in the same direction he was.”
Serino retorted:“That’s following.”
Zimmerman is facing a second-degree murder charge for the killing. The arrest came six weeks after the shooting and a short time after a widely criticized investigation was handed over to other agencies. Despite Serino’s misgivings – and the detective’s recommendation that Zimmerman be charged with manslaughter – Sanford Police publicly stated that there was no probable cause to make an arrest, so the politically charged case was handed over to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement."
Outstanding!

He was playing secret agent man, Trayvon was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I'd be willing to bet that the Sanford cops who patrolled that sector knew exactly who George was and that they probably had a "pet" name for him.
Mae Hemm

Clayton, NC

#17484 Jun 26, 2012
PLL wrote:
going around a curve and he's telling dectective to turn left...uh no george I think i'll go straight run over the people in street and drive right thru their house too..george bouncing around during that reenactment sure didn't show any stiffness..sprained back and all..how big was that nick on his nose.. around a 1/4" and had dried up by the time arrived to police station that fatal night..
"turn left" PRICELESS!!!

I wish they would have asked him get on the ground.....wonder if that is why he wore white.....so angelic.

Hate to admit it, but he is a cute little lyin' sack of shit.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#17486 Jun 26, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
Zimmerman special prosecutor releases more evidence, little that's new
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-2...
Seem's like, even the stuff they release shows George as innocent.....that says the police, after his voice stress analysis, showed he was substantivley telling the complete truth.....then, WTF?...She must be saving some, double secret probation evidence....lol....
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#17489 Jun 26, 2012
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>That is a lie. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Serino had absolutely no clue who the deceased was or his dad until the following day and it was not even he who drove out to give Tracy Martin the bad news. Serino had the charging document prepared and was near booking George when someone interrupted the process and sent George home.
If you've been listening to any of these audio's thoughtfully you instantly realize that, like Casey Anthony, Georges answers are far too detailed, particularly for a guy who claimed to be beaten to near unconsciousness.
Details have a way of turning on the tale teller.
So you're telling me that when Serino was interrogating GZ he had no idea the dead person was Trayvon Martin. I'm not ashamed of myself and before you acuse me of being a liar you need to know what I was referring to.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#17491 Jun 26, 2012
PLL wrote:
<quoted text>The only real bushes all over were at the club house...but heck i like plants..
Do you know hedges are bushes???? They are all around the place.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#17492 Jun 26, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Seem's like, even the stuff they release shows George as innocent.....that says the police, after his voice stress analysis, showed he was substantivley telling the complete truth.....then, WTF?...She must be saving some, double secret probation evidence....lol....
I was told 90% of the evidence has already been released. So what's left some photos, witnesses,more jail calls,bits and pieces.

Supposedly there was an anonymous caller that saw the WHOLE incident. I don't know anymore about that but if there is we don't play "anonymous."
PLL

AOL

#17495 Jun 26, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know hedges are bushes???? They are all around the place.
reckon it depends on where you're from or been..lol anyhow been there done that...reckon they'll show those big ol bad bushes or very small hedge up close to building..heck maybe you're right.. lopped up.. chopped up..shorn.. short supply of drab very short bushes in a small row..
PLL

AOL

#17497 Jun 26, 2012
How long you thinkin' lights on truck stayed on..when he was going up that hill with a flashlight that didn't work..how in the heck did he manage to stay on side walk and walk to the end and back..

“always”

Ticklaw

#17498 Jun 26, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're telling me that when Serino was interrogating GZ he had no idea the dead person was Trayvon Martin. I'm not ashamed of myself and before you acuse me of being a liar you need to know what I was referring to.
Didn't sound like an interrogation to me doll, more like an interview and we now have learned that there were at least three, Sunday evening, Monday day and then Tuesday when George was filmed visiting the station.

The shooting occurred Sunday evening at about 7:16PM and after getting his, cough, battle wounds, cleaned up George was cuffed and transported the Sanford PD where we all say him arriving.

Meanwhile the deceased John Doe was bagged, tagged and transported to the Volusia County Medical examiners office. You may recall that the following morning Tracy Martin called in a missing persons report. It was only then that the SPD got it's first clue who the John Doe was, his age, where he lived , was staying etc. etc. And trust me when I tell you that a few buttholes got real tight over that news.

A different investigator, narcotics iirc was dispatched to meet Tracy Martin armed with a photo of the deceased__are you shtng me a photo?

So here we are doll still wasting time talking about your inability to grasp why plenty of folks of all races, ages and backgrounds are questioning George's role in the teens death.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 7 min OnlyPatchWork 1,728
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min woodtick57 256,219
Summer 2014 Was the Worst Ever 10 min blkpride 14
Iraq isn't sliding into civil war, Rice says (Aug '06) 12 min Swedenforever 14
Ukraine Says Russia Has Invaded 17 min Islander 5
Ohio attorney general appoints special prosecut... 27 min TonyT1961 32
Obama Wants New ISIS War Plan ASAP 33 min Mr. Solution 24
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 36 min TonyT1961 1,373
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 42 min woodtick57 1,100,219
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 55 min Limbertwig 151,261
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••