Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29778 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

NSBResident

Edgewater, FL

#31173 Jul 20, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. The very same offenses that are on Zimmerman's record.
Good try. Not even close. This Sam Fuller has court records most years since 1983. Sometimes four or five a year. Jail time 2006 - 2008. He sure does like his drugs.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#31174 Jul 20, 2013
Ctz wrote:
<quoted text>
What I was responding to was you said most of the calls that come in to the police station are from blacks and you knew this because of your scanner, remember ? There is no way you can hear calls coming in to the station on your scanner.
And FYI most states and cities have police calls on line you dont even need a scanner, just Google police calls or scanner Also there is a lists for all channels in every city on line -you dont even need to buy the book-
So what ever you wanta think Long nose
He's not smart enough to realize he lies so poorly it's easy to catch him and prove it.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#31175 Jul 20, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
Good try. Not even close. This Sam Fuller has court records most years since 1983. Sometimes four or five a year. Jail time 2006 - 2008. He sure does like his drugs.
The very SAME offensives that are on Zimmerman's record.

He went to rehab by court order before he was old enough to drink.
white black

Portland, TX

#31176 Jul 21, 2013
new jersey home invasion.....just to add to the suspicious perso bs!
white black

Portland, TX

#31177 Jul 21, 2013
oh and yeah great point proven with the muggings in cali!

Tired of Silly

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#31179 Jul 21, 2013
Ctz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your really hooked on all of this name calling. I think you could use some help, well unless you're just pulling everyones chain..
I still think you're that crazy Ron everyone talks about.
You prove your stupidity with every post. Maybe YOU are Ron, he's stupid, too. I'll give your uninformed idiotic opinion all the consideration that it deserves.

“Fred Scuttle 4 Prez.”

Since: Feb 08

Miami

#31180 Jul 21, 2013
Should have picked our own damn cotton.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#31181 Jul 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not smart enough to realize he lies so poorly it's easy to catch him and prove it.
That must be familiar to you?.....

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#31182 Jul 21, 2013
Washington DC is being taught the lessons of Machiavelli, the Prince, is still available in paper, the Hollywood version was done to sell seats in the theater.
Let the 'king' do without the perks of privilege.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#31183 Jul 21, 2013
If Trayvon was being followed, why didn't he call the cops? Did he want the confrontation? Was he the one being racist?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#31184 Jul 21, 2013
This SEQUESTER will be in the Vineyard.
I wonder if the MSM will collect the private jet numbers that will visit, the new campaign will need money to install ClintonH in 2016.
If Martin was not stoned, he could have understood the risk in attacking the neighborhood watch
The star witness set the youngman up to be a 'gay basher'. The narcotics in his blood did not help that night, he thought that he was Superman.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#31185 Jul 21, 2013
People are calling for a review of Florida's gun laws and eligibility to carry.....

Petition Calls For George Zimmerman's Concealed Carry License To Be Revoked
The Huffington Post | By Nick Wing
Posted: 07/18/2013 1:05 pm EDT | Updated: 07/18/2013 9:35 pm EDT

More than 10,000 people have signed a petition calling on Florida officials to revoke the concealed carry permit of George Zimmerman, the man recently acquitted in the 2012 killing of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin.

The petition, hosted at Causes.com , suggests that Zimmerman's background makes him unfit to carry a concealed weapon.

<snip>

Under Florida law, eligibility for a concealed weapons permit can be revoked if an individual has been convicted of a felony, misdemeanor crime of violence, domestic violence incident or certain alcohol or substance abuse offenses. Zimmerman has been found guilty of none of those.

After being found not guilty on all counts brought forward in the killing of Martin, it was reported that Zimmerman would get back the gun, a Kel Tec 9 pistol, that had been used in the shooting. Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, has suggested that his client will likely carry it again, saying that he now has "more reason" to after the trial.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/18/geor...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#31200 Jul 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a civil right to hide in the dark, wait for a victim, and then attack him? I never heard of that right in Florida. Do you have a link?
You don't have a clue about the civil rights in the State of Ohio where you pretend to live, so why would you care about Florida's?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#31213 Jul 21, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even know the difference between the Castle Doctrine and Stand Your Ground laws? Ohio has a Castle Doctrine, they do not have a Stand Your Ground law. Not that I am aware of anyway.
Why are asking me?

xxxrayted claims to be from Ohio and the expert on it.

Tap, tap, tap....waiting for the answer......
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#31218 Jul 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Our legislatures were in the process of creating a SYG law in Ohio when this Zimmerman thing came up. They elected to not move forward with the law until this Zimmerman thing blew over. The bill is sitting in a drawer somewhere.
You wrote this --

"When we passed our Castle Doctrine in Oho several years ago, the doom and gloomers stated that we would see all kinds of shootings because those who wanted to murder somebody simply had to lure them into their home. Never happened........."

What "Castle Doctine in Ohio" was passed several years ago?

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/29
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#31224 Jul 21, 2013
CNN legal analyst Mark NeJame says, "If you walk into my house uninvited, odds are you aren't going to be walking out. And most people support that. You're going to protect your home and your family, and there's very little argument about that."

It gets trickier when we start talking about so-called "stand your ground" laws which exist in more than 20 states.

Those laws extend the castle principle so that if you are legally in some place --a parking lot, a mall, a football stadium -- it becomes like your home. Accordingly, if someone attempts to attack you there, once again you are free to fight back and are under no compunction to attempt to avoid the conflict.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/19/us/zimmerman-se...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#31230 Jul 21, 2013
ngrace wrote:
Where did you get the idea that Trayvon hid behind any houses?
xxxPinocchio insisted the pedophile followed the Martin boy for less than ten seconds.

He rotates the lies.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#31234 Jul 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Because that's where this case took place.
And yes, I do live in Ohio.
Do yourself a favor and don't take everything Zazz says seriously. She likes to make a lot of things up as we all know. She made up this nonsense that I don't live where I live even though I gave her a link to our local Topix to prove to her that when the story first hit the media, I stuck up for Martin and said Zimmerman should be in jail. I held that stance until more details came out, and that's when I switched sides. I gave her that link early on in this discussion because since she thinks she knows everybody so well, she told me I was sticking up for Zimmerman only because Martin was black. There is no truth to that, and I proved it to her.
I don't believe a single word you write because it's very obvious you are but a internet troll on a mission to stir up racial tension.

The trial is over.....you lost again. If anything, it worked backward because it's initiated positive public awareness and discussion about both racial prejudice and gun issues that may not have happened otherwise. While people like you must live in fantasy in order for your raciest attitude to be your reality, open your eyes and look at the skin colour of who the US elected as President, not one but twice by majority vote.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#31235 Jul 21, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
I cannot condemn GZ for taking gun lessons to know how to use his weapon.
I guess it was just another of his lessons he failed- particularly the part where you don't pull the trigger with the gun in front of your face.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#31239 Jul 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a civil right to hide in the dark, wait for a victim, and then attack him? I never heard of that right in Florida. Do you have a link?
To convict Zimmerman of violating Trayvon Martin civil Rights, The Justice Department going to have to prove Zimmerman killed Martin just because he was Black. And most legal experts agree that going to be almost impossible to do.
If Zimmerman is prosecuted by the Federal government, it will be a politcal trial , not one based on legal merits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,433,661
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 14 min ChristineM 21,413
News Post-debate poll: Clinton takes round one 15 min deplorable spud 306
News News Trump on unarmed Clinton guards: 'Let's se... 31 min payme 808
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 44 min Jim 254
News Hillary Clinton Charges Racism 55 min Michel Montvert 725
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Brian_G 396,005
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Abe 244,266
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 6 hr Tn clm 10,548
More from around the web