Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29780 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

#30646 Jul 17, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you too stupid to understand the cases have nothing in common. The two criminals who murdered little Antonio are black. Zimmerman is Hispanic-white.
The most important difference is THOSE CRIMINALS WERE ARRESTED AS SOON AS THEY WERE IDENTIFIED.
Again, there are no similarities in the two cases.
Other than your not PC discriminatory comments EH?? ROT ROH ! LOL Muchlyat your hypocricy.

You= "who murdered little Antonio are black. Zimmerman is Hispanic-white"

DISCRIMINATORY=Making or showing an unfair or prejudicial distinction between different categories of people or things, esp. on the grounds of race,...

Synonyms

discriminative - discriminating

O My!!!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#30647 Jul 17, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you feel the same outrage for Antonio Angel Santiago?
I answered this once. If you're dimwitted I'll be glad to repeat myself.
Jeff

Mount Hope, WV

#30648 Jul 17, 2013
To zazz the bigot: Where is zazz's outrage for Antonio Angel Santiago?
Jeff

Mount Hope, WV

#30649 Jul 17, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered this once. If you're dimwitted I'll be glad to repeat myself.
Repeat it again, since you seem to have lost any compassion for him.

Location hidden

#30650 Jul 17, 2013
MOBY DICK wrote:
I have confidence Georgie Porgie will reoffend. He is a paranoid sissy.
You are right. He is more dangerous now than ever. Every time he sees a shadow he will think it's the boogie man.

Location hidden

#30651 Jul 17, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than your not PC discriminatory comments EH?? ROT ROH ! LOL Muchlyat your hypocricy.
You= "who murdered little Antonio are black. Zimmerman is Hispanic-white"
DISCRIMINATORY=Making or showing an unfair or prejudicial distinction between different categories of people or things, esp. on the grounds of race,...
Synonyms
discriminative - discriminating
O My!!!
Dumb ass if you had a brain you would understand it is not discriminating when you describe someone, especially for the purpose that I described them.

Location hidden

#30674 Jul 17, 2013
Jeff wrote:
To zazz the bigot: Where is zazz's outrage for Antonio Angel Santiago?
You ass, read my reply it's on this same page.
Jeff

Mount Hope, WV

#30678 Jul 17, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You ass, read my reply it's on this same page.
You have no compassion, because its not a PC case, its not in the headlines, you are just another bigot who ignores a senseless death but loves the one who makes headlines. You are the utmost of hypocrites.

Location hidden

#30680 Jul 17, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeat it again, since you seem to have lost any compassion for him.
Dumb ass, you didn't ask me about compassion, you asked about outrage.

How could anyone not have compassion for a murdered baby? I also have great sympathy for his poor mother. This is something a mother should never have to do, bury a little baby.

The two criminals who murdered him are in jail and will stay there for the rest of their lives.

See, once again, there is no similarities between this murder and the murder of Trayvon.

Location hidden

#30681 Jul 17, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no compassion, because its not a PC case, its not in the headlines, you are just another bigot who ignores a senseless death but loves the one who makes headlines. You are the utmost of hypocrites.
You are the utmost of asses. I am not a hypocrite. You need a dictionary.

“Jess kidding!”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#30688 Jul 17, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot. The only blacks in my family history are the ones we owned.
Where do you think you came from? You are a direct descendent of your daddy porking the slave labor. It's no wonder you talk like a jig, you are one....

“Jess kidding!”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#30690 Jul 17, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>You are the utmost of asses. I am not a hypocrite. You need a dictionary.
Don't let them rile you Zazz, they are Black folks that collect welfare and sit around on the internet all day not looking for a job because they are lazy free loaders.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#30785 Jul 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"Rednecks" is a reference to uneducated, dumb, close-minded and racist individuals and you portray the term very well.....not that it's an accomplishment you should be proud of.
Who assigned you the moniker? LOL
the term Redneck originated with Va coal miners. I assigned it to my self because I live in South Carolina and get the usual, stereotypical, bullshit remarks, like the one you just made ,Boy
Jeff

Mount Hope, WV

#30786 Jul 18, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>You are the utmost of asses. I am not a hypocrite. You need a dictionary.
Why are you not spouting about this baby like you are trayvon?

Tired of Silly

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#30787 Jul 18, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a word for crazy-ass delusional Americans with no lives? Or do they just call 'em "tired of sillys"????????
Nah, they call 'em ZAZZ the PIGSKANK SPAZZ. That's if you are even an American. It's entirely possible you're some illegal piece of crap.

Tired of Silly

Location hidden

#30788 Jul 18, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Much lie like George aka Papa Jo if Lee & Mal have a daughter EH?
Bet there is still life in that old wrinkled Pet Bald Mouse.
Do you ever think about anything but George Anthony's penis???

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#30790 Jul 18, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Trayvon savagely attacked George Zimmerman and Trayvon earned his bullet, fair and square.....Y'all whined arrest him....Try him....Now, y'all are too childish to accept the verdict....why do y'all insist on trying so hard, to stay at the bottom?.....
This will never end. Where was the outrage when OJ was found innocent?

Tired of Silly

Location hidden

#30791 Jul 18, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe because of people like you excluding Blacks from much of society. Depriving them of education and jobs. Teaching your children to hate.
Trayvon's father was in his life. You just can't quit spewing your hate 24/7. Evil hag.
Trayvon's sperm donor ABANDONED his family. No one excludes blacks from anything. In fact, with affirmative action, blacks get PREFERENCE in colleges and jobs, in addition to having their schooling paid for via college welfare (Pell Grants). For cryin' out loud we've got an affirmative action recipient in the White House spending our tax dollars on extravagant vacations for himself and his dog-ugly family. Even the dumb as a stump HoDeDe has been offered a free ride to college....course, they MIGHT make the cow learn to read before she's accepted. Any black (or ANYONE) in this country who fails to get an education or a job has NO ONE to blame but themselves. Trayvon "NO LIMIT N***A" Martin was a textbook example of what happens to ghetto blacks when their incubators are sluts and their sperm donors are busy looking for a new slut every month. They turn into violent animals, and they end up either in jail or dead. When society is LUCKY, they end up dead instead of costing us a fortune in prison and creating still more ghetto apes when they're out on parole. The death of ThugTray Martin was no loss to society. YAY ZIMMERMAN!!!!!!

Tired of Silly

Location hidden

#30792 Jul 18, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> This will never end. Where was the outrage when OJ was found innocent?
No outrage when blacks get away with murder.........after all, it happens every damm day!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#30793 Jul 18, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
Hundreds March Through Beverly Hills to Protest Zimmerman Verdict Carolyn Costello Reports
Read more: http://ktla.com/2013/07/17/hundreds-march-thr...
OMG! LMAO! Are these idiots hoping to find a NW guy dwelling within one of the mansions.??
Next stop the gated community of Bel Aire.
I do so hope their guttersnipe Mammys will be held resposible for their behavior.
Police brace for Zimmerman trial protests in L.A., Beverly Hills
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-z...
Admitting that they were bussed in for the protests.....from more aware(black) neighborhoods......Give's this story that projectile vomit moment.....Sadly, this case was'nt even close enough, to be outraged.....unless, you're supposed to be....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Grey Ghost 1,564,969
News The NRA And The Worst Ad You May Ever See 23 min payme 76
News Trump claims witch hunt, says he's most hounded... 31 min Quirky 1,552
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 32 min Aquarius-WY 16,464
News Democrats' short-lived 2012 recall victory led ... 44 min anonymous 2
News A frustrated Trump lashes out at Republicans 57 min anonymous 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Dr Z 315,249
News How should an angry liberal celebrate the Fourt... 3 hr RW slime watch 516
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Ms Sassy 279,766
News By a 2-to-1 margin, Americans prefer Obamacare ... 6 hr IMpeach Now 336
More from around the web