Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,899

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30535 Jul 17, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
"Redneck", like Trayvon's favorite racial slur, "Cracker", once meant something entirely different than the way it is used by today's minority groups. "Redneck" refers to the sunburn that hardworking farmers and others who worked outdoors got on the back of their necks from being bent over their planting, plowing, etc. "Cracker" refers to the sound of the whips that cattlemen used. Both words refer to hard working independent groups of people who earned their keep and didn't ask for handouts. No wonder the Trayvons and the dirtbags hate them!!!! Many proud, hardworking people consider both terms to be a compliment. Personally, I'd rather be either one than to be a Trayvon type thug, a Rachel type useless (huge) hunk of flesh, or worse, a piece of filth like Sybrina or Tracey who would try to make money on the corpse of their child.
Iirc "Crackers" was also the original term referring to computer hackers.

If you intend to change the perception of the term "redneck", good luck.

Too many songs, too many jokes......beside red neckerchief (red neck) is most closely associatied with a angry, raging bull in a fight to death, and we know who loses......

Ctz

Riverside, CA

#30538 Jul 17, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
"Redneck", like Trayvon's favorite racial slur, "Cracker", once meant something entirely different than the way it is used by today's minority groups. "Redneck" refers to the sunburn that hardworking farmers and others who worked outdoors got on the back of their necks from being bent over their planting, plowing, etc. "Cracker" refers to the sound of the whips that cattlemen used. Both words refer to hard working independent groups of people who earned their keep and didn't ask for handouts. No wonder the Trayvons and the dirtbags hate them!!!! Many proud, hardworking people consider both terms to be a compliment. Personally, I'd rather be either one than to be a Trayvon type thug, a Rachel type useless (huge) hunk of flesh, or worse, a piece of filth like Sybrina or Tracey who would try to make money on the corpse of their child.
AND then there's people like YOU !

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#30539 Jul 17, 2013
The WH & Holder need violence in the streets to DEEM the next emergency action.
Ctz

Riverside, CA

#30541 Jul 17, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>9 out of 10 Americans prefer volunteer neighborhood watch guy over black teen thugs.....almost 10 out of 10.....
What good was George if his neighborhood was so filled crime ?
I wouldn't want a to depend on a volunteer like him, someone like him who's afraid of his own shadow. Like his friend Frank Taffee said George is never without his gun. What a paranoid freak George is. Looks like none of his meds are helping.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#30543 Jul 17, 2013
Ctz wrote:
<quoted text>
What good was George if his neighborhood was so filled crime ?
I wouldn't want a to depend on a volunteer like him, someone like him who's afraid of his own shadow. Like his friend Frank Taffee said George is never without his gun. What a paranoid freak George is. Looks like none of his meds are helping.
Trayvon savagely attacked George Zimmerman and Trayvon earned his bullet, fair and square.....Y'all whined arrest him....Try him....Now, y'all are too childish to accept the verdict....why do y'all insist on trying so hard, to stay at the bottom?.....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30546 Jul 17, 2013
Ctz wrote:
<quoted text>
What good was George if his neighborhood was so filled crime ?
I wouldn't want a to depend on a volunteer like him, someone like him who's afraid of his own shadow. Like his friend Frank Taffee said George is never without his gun. What a paranoid freak George is. Looks like none of his meds are helping.
So how come you're not equally outraged at the defense team or the jury, directly responsible for his acquittal?

O'Mara didn't have to step in with a collection plate........he could have left indigent GZ to flounder in the system, getting assigned a green law graduate in the Public Defender's Office.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30547 Jul 17, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
But he's a free man and the filthy thug Trayvon is DEAD. BAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA AAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
But what if he's turns into a ghoul or a zombie?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30548 Jul 17, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, however, the stupid SOBs have not perfected the technology to build their own.
This may come as a profound shock to you, but in Canada the same motor vehicle manufactures exist as in the US, and it's those same international companies that "perfect the technology" toward manufacturing the vehicles they produce.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30549 Jul 17, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
All that said, I hope Trayvon is feeling better today and gets well, soon.
Yes we should all be grateful for the numerous parties involved in CIVIL proceedings who sacrificed CIVIL hearings impeding their legal resolution, as noted on Judge Debra Steinberg Nelson's daily CIVIL docket at the Sanford CIVIL courthouse.....for three weeks while this CRIMINAL reality show was taking place.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#30551 Jul 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
But what if he's turns into a ghoul or a zombie?
Ya have to shot them or stab them in the head....don't you watch, Walking Dead?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30552 Jul 17, 2013
OT

Im here to face the music, says Alberta MLA who resigned after prostitution sting arrest
BY MARIAM IBRAHIM, EDMONTON JOURNAL JULY 17, 2013 7:04 AM

http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/alberta-pol...

*******
In case anyone is interested, this is a story about the provincial politician representing the Alberta Oil Sands area.
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#30553 Jul 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we should all be grateful for the numerous parties involved in CIVIL proceedings who sacrificed CIVIL hearings impeding their legal resolution, as noted on Judge Debra Steinberg Nelson's daily CIVIL docket at the Sanford CIVIL courthouse.....for three weeks while this CRIMINAL reality show was taking place.
You forgot to thank Jesse Grund for wearing multiple disguises and pretending to be everyone in the case. I thought his "Rachel" disguise was particularly good.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30554 Jul 17, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Ya have to shot them or stab them in the head....don't you watch, Walking Dead?
Oh sure, they're everywhere out to get you.

Scary stuff......
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30556 Jul 17, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Our government, both parties for years, have treated them as wayward children, allowing their excesses and forever blaming their criminality and laziness on our society.....all the while spending way too much of our hard earned tax dollars on them.....it need's to end.....Stop Social Engineering....
How many points left for you to earn your next badge?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30559 Jul 17, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct, it is about the money, always has been always will be. The Trayvon Martin Family was a media made hoax. Tracy was always in the courtroom with Trayvon's mother, HOWEVER, every night he went home and went to bed with his new girlfriend. I kind of wonder if secretly both parents are not rejoicing at the fact that in civil court Trayvon might finally have some worth.
Perhaps the situation would have never happened if Tracy Martin had not produced a child and then abandoned him during his life. Now Tracy comes in like a vulture to again be a part of the picking of the bones of Trayvon Martin.
When you dig a little deeper than the news media would like you get to really see the things that structured the life and death of Trayvon Martin and the fact that his death was a direct result of HIS life choices, the choices of "The No Limit Wigga".
Very little of Trayvon's life has ever been revealed but I suppose that's convenient so peeps like you can fill in the blanks for your written white supremacy progress assignments.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30560 Jul 17, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
No shock to me, I think it was the Pontiac that was assembled in Canada, however, the fact remains that there is NOT a Canadian Badged Car built in Canada by a Canadian company.
The Electric wheelchair was invented in Canada by George Klein in 1952.....does that count?

Or how about the Power Knee, a robotic leg device invented by Victhom?
Lesson not learned

Oak Hill, WV

#30563 Jul 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Very little of Trayvon's life has ever been revealed but I suppose that's convenient so peeps like you can fill in the blanks for your written white supremacy progress assignments.
You mean like this part:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Tst-SPok2U0/UAsT80y...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30566 Jul 17, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, that ranks them right up there with GM and Henry Ford, NOT.
You have an interest in inventors? How about Percy Lavon Julian?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percy_Lavon_Juli...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30567 Jul 17, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
is this how any one wants the govt, any govt!, to conduct INVESTIGATIONS????
PANDERING to ANY special interest group(s)? or domestic terrorists? or EXTREMISTS?
THIS IS THE STUFF THAT DESTROYS NATIONS.
Translation -- You ran out out of radical Muslins so your next target of terrorist blame will be upon African Americans.

Either that or it's time for your meds......you're hyperventilating! That can't be good for your heart.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30568 Jul 17, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
<snip> Many studies have been done on the impact of the absence of stable parents on black males, most notably the impact of absent father figures..
And I'l bet the Church of Scientology commissioned a study proving WHITE children are not impacted by the total absence of parents, eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min The Dude 120,892
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 5 min cyrus neighbors 6,680
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 10 min Even Steven 542
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 10 min Earthling-1 32,981
Romney Leads Scattered 2016 GOP Field, Clinton ... 12 min Black Rhino 52
Ebola commentary desperately needs clarification 13 min R12 Freon 56
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 25 min Agents of Corruption 269,988
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 51 min EasyEed 1,125,470
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 4 hr cpeter1313 1,430

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE