Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29780 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

#30595 Jul 17, 2013
kentuckywoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, you can win. It's a good quote whoever fcking said it.
I have no doubt that it was an aboriginal who upon the discovery of Canada held his finger to his lips and told his fellow discoverers to remain silent lest they be considered fools.

Regardless it seems that a certain poster from Red Deer still consumes the billion year old water. LOL.

Well according to the most recent archealogical data, most likely an aboriginal group from Asia "discovered" the west coast of Canada roughly 14,000 to 20,000 years ago.

The first Europeans to see what is now part of Canada, were the Vikings when they settled in Newfoundland in 1000AD (give or take a few years).

English explorers (well... they were actually Italian but they were sailing for England) mapped out most of the maritimes in Eastern Canada in the 1490's.

The first European nation to actively colonize what is now Canada, were the French in the 1500's when they settled what is now Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Quebec.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#30599 Jul 17, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the stupid byotch that said for months that Zimmerman would get 20 to life for shooting Martin,
This is the stupid byotch who lies every time he opens his sticky sailor- friendly mouth.

Funny how you never have the quote when you need it, eh, Sticky?

Location hidden

#30600 Jul 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
That's only because the bible is revised every couple of years.
Really, not so much.
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

#30603 Jul 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
That's only because the bible is revised every couple of years.
PSST! Hate to disrupt you reverie whilst kneeling arse up on your your prayer mat but even your idols have clay feet.

'While modern Muslims may be committed to an impossibly conservative position, Muslim scholars of the early years of Islam were far more flexible, realizing that parts of the Koran were lost, perverted, and that there were many thousand variants which made it impossible to talk of the Koran'

Location hidden

#30604 Jul 17, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Wheels, what happened to that conviction that you kept saying Zimmeman would get?
Jzzmcheeks: where is that quote of me saying the pedophile would be convicted?

I wasn't on the jury, Jzzmcheeks.

Wipe your chin.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30606 Jul 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What I'm saying is that black neighborhoods are much more dangerous to live in than white. Much higher rate of armed robberies, assaults, murders, and theft in general.
Do robberies occur in lilly white neighborhoods? A few times a year. In very diverse neighborhoods? A few times every hour. Gang fights? About once every 15 years if that in white neighborhoods. In black neighborhoods, about four times a week depending on the season. Murders? About once ever ten years or so in white neighborhoods. In black neighborhoods, about three to five a year.
How do I know these things? Because I've lived here for nearly 30 years. I lived here when it was mostly white, and I live here now that it's over 50% black.
With a mouth like yours, consider it pure luck..

Tired of Silly

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#30607 Jul 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I was using the example of Scientology and Sea Org, where children are voluntarily removed from their parents and then raised communally. I don't notice any criticism here about that.
Oh but I suppose if it's white folks and it's done in the name of some supernatural god, that's okay.
Rambler for krissakes take your meds. I'm an atheist. Not interested in ANY church or ANY imaginary beings. And none of that has ANYTHING to do with the epidemic of essentially fatherless black children. 72% of black children are now raised in single parent homes, as opposed to about 25-27% of the overall population (use that google if you don't believe me). Blacks commit 49.7% of all murders, 32.9% of forcible rapes, 55/6% of robberies, 33.6% of aggravated assaults, 31.7% of burglaries......despite the fact that black-only households comprise only 13.1% of the population. If you include multi-racial households, add another 2.4% for a total maximum possible 34.1% of the population. Black crime rates are significantly higher than their percentage of the population. Unwed mothers of any color are 4X more likely to live in poverty than married mothers. Among 2-parent black homes where both parents work full time, only 2% fall below the poverty line. 70% of all young people in state reform institutions are from single mother homes, as are 60% of rapists and 72% of adolescent murderers. It is obvious that the absence of a father figure significantly impacts males, and the epidemic of fatherless black males is an important factor in the disparity of crime rates between blacks and non-blacks. There is no doubt that the absence of a responsible father in the home has a negative impact on children, particularly males, and that the absence of a father in Trayvon Martin's life had a negative impact on him. If Tracey Martin had been a FATHER instead of a sperm donor, Trayvon would likely be alive today, and would never have become the violent thug that he was before he died.

Location hidden

#30610 Jul 17, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go with your homo thoughts again
I know for you they are just "thoughts".

Wipe your chin, Jzzz.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30611 Jul 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jzzmcheeks: where is that quote of me saying the pedophile would be convicted?
I wasn't on the jury, Jzzmcheeks.
Wipe your chin.
Is pedophilia legal in Hidden Location?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#30612 Jul 17, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a word for crazy-ass delusional canadians with no lives? Or do they just call 'em "ramblers"????????
Is there a word for crazy-ass delusional Americans with no lives? Or do they just call 'em "tired of sillys"????????

Location hidden

#30613 Jul 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Is pedophilia legal in Hidden Location?
You mean where George is hiding out? I don't think so.
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

#30614 Jul 17, 2013
Hundreds March Through Beverly Hills to Protest Zimmerman Verdict — Carolyn Costello Reports

Read more: http://ktla.com/2013/07/17/hundreds-march-thr...

OMG! LMAO! Are these idiots hoping to find a NW guy dwelling within one of the mansions.??

Next stop the gated community of Bel Aire.

I do so hope their guttersnipe Mammys will be held resposible for their behavior.

Police brace for Zimmerman trial protests in L.A., Beverly Hills
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-z...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30615 Jul 17, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean where George is hiding out? I don't think so.
Is there some reason Barefoot is not capable of answering why molestation charges haven't been filed against "the pedophile" he or she is obsessing over?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30618 Jul 17, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
Hundreds March Through Beverly Hills to Protest Zimmerman Verdict — Carolyn Costello Reports
Read more: http://ktla.com/2013/07/17/hundreds-march-thr...
OMG! LMAO! Are these idiots hoping to find a NW guy dwelling within one of the mansions.??
Next stop the gated community of Bel Aire.
I do so hope their guttersnipe Mammys will be held resposible for their behavior.
Police brace for Zimmerman trial protests in L.A., Beverly Hills
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-z...
"About 150 youths..........and stormed into a Wal-Mart store, where they smashed display cases and tried to steal jewelry, according to witnesses and police."

<excuse me for snickering>
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

#30619 Jul 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how all these problems are in the most gun restrictive states in the union and liberal thresholds. Florida, where many people are armed? No problems.
Quite so ! Not only that but one would think that these inbred thuggies would be 'Seeking Justice For Trayvon' in Sanford rather than Hollywood CA.

Could it be they are too afraid of venturing into the crime ridden area of Sanford now that there is no longer a NW on duty - OR -OR is it that the pickings from looting and theft are better in Los Angeles.

Betcha there will be some Baby Mamas wearing some fine bling within the next few weeks - Proving that their "Boys are good Boys"

Location hidden

#30620 Jul 17, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambler for krissakes take your meds. I'm an atheist. Not interested in ANY church or ANY imaginary beings. And none of that has ANYTHING to do with the epidemic of essentially fatherless black children. 72% of black children are now raised in single parent homes, as opposed to about 25-27% of the overall population (use that google if you don't believe me). Blacks commit 49.7% of all murders, 32.9% of forcible rapes, 55/6% of robberies, 33.6% of aggravated assaults, 31.7% of burglaries......despite the fact that black-only households comprise only 13.1% of the population. If you include multi-racial households, add another 2.4% for a total maximum possible 34.1% of the population. Black crime rates are significantly higher than their percentage of the population. Unwed mothers of any color are 4X more likely to live in poverty than married mothers. Among 2-parent black homes where both parents work full time, only 2% fall below the poverty line. 70% of all young people in state reform institutions are from single mother homes, as are 60% of rapists and 72% of adolescent murderers. It is obvious that the absence of a father figure significantly impacts males, and the epidemic of fatherless black males is an important factor in the disparity of crime rates between blacks and non-blacks. There is no doubt that the absence of a responsible father in the home has a negative impact on children, particularly males, and that the absence of a father in Trayvon Martin's life had a negative impact on him. If Tracey Martin had been a FATHER instead of a sperm donor, Trayvon would likely be alive today, and would never have become the violent thug that he was before he died.
Maybe because of people like you excluding Blacks from much of society. Depriving them of education and jobs. Teaching your children to hate.

Trayvon's father was in his life. You just can't quit spewing your hate 24/7. Evil hag.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30621 Jul 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how all these problems are in the most gun restrictive states in the union and liberal thresholds. Florida, where many people are armed? No problems.
Who needs guns...just confinscate the iPhones.

'Flash mob' of thieves causes chaotic night in Hollywood
Youths summoned via social media rampage through the tourist mecca as the LAPD's attention is focused on demonstrations elsewhere.

By Marisa Gerber, Joel Rubin and Andrew Blankstein
July 17, 2013, 6:15 p.m.

The rallying cries shot out across Twitter and Facebook on Tuesday evening.

"Take the riot to Hollywood," one expletive-laden message on Twitter beseeched. "Hollywood. 7:30."

That invitation for trouble and others like it, police believe, were the seeds of a bizarre, chaotic night in the city's entertainment mecca that caught the LAPD off guard and left city officials scrambling to assure tourists and revelers, once again, that Hollywood is a safe place to be.

A group of 40 to 50 people, mostly teenagers, heeded the social media calls and went on what police described as a rolling crime wave.

More -
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-holly...

Wonder what was at the root of planting the seed?

Location hidden

#30622 Jul 17, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Wheels, what happened to that conviction that you kept saying Zimmeman would get? I do not need a quote to show the room your stupidity, wheels, look back on every thread about this case and your stupidity shows.
People, you must understand that old Wheels (AKA Barefoot) is a cripple who makes an average of 4 post per hour every waking hour for the past two years. That goes on 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. Old Wheels does not have the use of his legs, nor can he get it up so he is incapable of getting any female company, this explains his obsession about gay sex. If old wheels was not such a stupid big mouth, no leg idiot I would feel sorry for him and his medical limitations.
Your mind is crippled. Sick, evil, full of hate.
Jeff

Mount Hope, WV

#30623 Jul 17, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mind is crippled. Sick, evil, full of hate.
Do you feel the same outrage for Antonio Angel Santiago?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30624 Jul 17, 2013
Edmonton gore-site operator charged with posting alleged Magnotta slaying video
BY JANA G. PRUDEN, EDMONTON JOURNAL JULY 17, 2013 6:10 PM

EDMONTON - The owner of an Edmonton-based “real gore” website spent the night in the remand centre after being charged for allegedly posting a video online that shows the murder of student Jun Lin by Luka Magnotta in May 2012.

Mark Marek, 38, was arrested and charged with corrupting morals after turning himself over to police in Edmonton on Tuesday.

<snip>

Clark described Marek as a “very different individual” who supports himself through his websites, travels often to various parts of the world like China and the Philippines, and appeared to have been living in his vehicle in Edmonton, which is the base of his operations.

“We still have no address to this day for Mr. Marek,” Clark said.

He said Marek may soon face charges for other content on his website, possibly under hate crime laws.

A statement posted hours before Marek’s arrest says:“I’ve dedicated my life to fight against Evil and Lies, and I know that God and Truth are on my side. I do not fear the servants of Satan.” He also refers to the ZOG, an anti-semetic reference to a ‘Zionist Occupied Government’ conspiracy theory.

The statement is signed,“Mark.”

<snip>

“I would describe the website ... as a racist website inciting hate and violence, above and beyond anything normal, anything that we’ve seen here,” said Clark, a veteran homicide detective who has worked on some of Edmonton’s most disturbing and high-profile cases.“It’s a shocking website, I can tell you that.”

http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/edmonton/Ed...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min swampmudd 1,762,012
News Barack and Michelle Obama sign Netflix deal to ... 2 min Go Trump 188
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 min positronium 40,030
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min Prince of Darkness 80,737
News California: The Crazy State 23 min positronium 330
News The Latest: Trump says Comey among 'rotten appl... 27 min Jeff Brightone 17
50 Cent & G Unit* ‎– No Mercy, No Fear 33 min BOSS KING MOSES 1
News 'It's about time': President Trump pardons late... 42 min inbred Genius 71
News President Donald Trump has demanded answers abo... 47 min inbred Genius 303