Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,883

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#25494 May 28, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually believe that this was all started because of the upcoming election. The only reason any of us know about this case is because it involved two people of different race--supposedly the victim being black. After all, black adults shoot black minors in Chicago every week. You never hear about those stories. Hell, we have the same thing going on here in Cleveland.
The complicit MSM bloated this story to create a public war between the pro-gun (Republican) people and the anti-gun (Democrat) people. That's why DumBama made the ignorant comment that if he had a son, he would have looked like Travon with gold teeth and tattoos. How many times did racist Holder send out FBI agents to a state where a shooting took place between people of different races before this Martin shooting?
Yes, this case is all about politics.
It's about cronyism and poor police work. You learned about the event from TV three weeks after it occurred and were only interested because of your racism and misunderstanding of the stand your ground laws.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#25495 May 28, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually believe that this was all started because of the upcoming election. The only reason any of us know about this case is because it involved two people of different race--supposedly the victim being black. After all, black adults shoot black minors in Chicago every week. You never hear about those stories. Hell, we have the same thing going on here in Cleveland.
The complicit MSM bloated this story to create a public war between the pro-gun (Republican) people and the anti-gun (Democrat) people. That's why DumBama made the ignorant comment that if he had a son, he would have looked like Travon with gold teeth and tattoos. How many times did racist Holder send out FBI agents to a state where a shooting took place between people of different races before this Martin shooting?
Yes, this case is all about politics.
You are probably right One thing for sure justice is not being served by bringing Zimmerman to trial . Self defense should not be based on the color of the people involved
No you are

Astoria, NY

#25496 May 28, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see you twist this around.
DEFENDANT'S 3RD SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY in #Zimmerman case. http://t.co/veClzzSCPG
Kicked out of his mom's house......guns, weed and fights!!!!!!
The would-be astronaut was suspended from school for fighting?
Case Closed.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/tra...
How's this: barred, barred, barred, denied, denied, denied DENIED.

O'Mara got his ass kicked.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#25497 May 28, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>It's about cronyism and poor police work. You learned about the event from TV three weeks after it occurred and were only interested because of your racism and misunderstanding of the stand your ground laws.
No, I'm interested because I am a CCW holder. I carry my gun most times especially at night. I want to see laws lean even more in our direction than they are now. In fact, Ohio was working on our own SYG law when this incident took place. Because of all the media hype, they tucked it in a drawer somewhere until this all blows over.

That old race card trick just doesn't work anymore. It's the boy that cried wolf. After a while, nobody pays attention. A victory for Zimmerman is a victory for all of us CCW holders in the country. If any armed person is attacked, they should not only be allowed to use their firearm, but have the law behind them all the way as well.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#25498 May 28, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> You are probably right One thing for sure justice is not being served by bringing Zimmerman to trial . Self defense should not be based on the color of the people involved
That's what it's all about. If Zimmerman was black, the story would barely make the local papers in Florida. But authorities felt they had to do something to calm these animals down before they start a riot. So that's why these charges emerged.

“always”

Ticklaw

#25499 May 28, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm interested because I am a CCW holder. I carry my gun most times especially at night. I want to see laws lean even more in our direction than they are now. In fact, Ohio was working on our own SYG law when this incident took place. Because of all the media hype, they tucked it in a drawer somewhere until this all blows over.
That old race card trick just doesn't work anymore. It's the boy that cried wolf. After a while, nobody pays attention. A victory for Zimmerman is a victory for all of us CCW holders in the country. If any armed person is attacked, they should not only be allowed to use their firearm, but have the law behind them all the way as well.
You're not a racist and in your next post you use the word animals.

CCW's are a dime a dozen particularly in Florida. That's a real stupid reason to make an ass out of yourself on topix every day.

George's defense councilors got their butts kicked in court this morning. You might want to make a generous contribution.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#25500 May 28, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what it's all about. If Zimmerman was black, the story would barely make the local papers in Florida. But authorities felt they had to do something to calm these animals down before they start a riot. So that's why these charges emerged.
Sanford should do the right thing and drop the charges So what if the animals burn Sanford to the ground . At least someone will not be tried for a crime that is a simple case of self defense.
The citizens of Florida have brought any riot upon themselves by singling this event out for an unfair prosecution .. Let them take the damages out of their public assistance checks
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#25501 May 28, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>You're not a racist and in your next post you use the word animals.
CCW's are a dime a dozen particularly in Florida. That's a real stupid reason to make an ass out of yourself on topix every day.
George's defense councilors got their butts kicked in court this morning. You might want to make a generous contribution.
You are correct. The judge is already showing her extreme bias in the case. She should be run out of town too. The very idea that illegal narcotics found in the bloodstream of the likely attacker not admissible in court? Zim's defense team should file to get a different judge or have the case moved out of town where he might stand a chance at getting a fair trial.
No you are

Astoria, NY

#25502 May 28, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. The judge is already showing her extreme bias in the case. She should be run out of town too. The very idea that illegal narcotics found in the bloodstream of the likely attacker not admissible in court? Zim's defense team should file to get a different judge or have the case moved out of town where he might stand a chance at getting a fair trial.
A new judge? Are you freaking kidding me?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25504 May 28, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> All spent on unnecessary expenses due to threats from the community. Zim has to live in seclusion thanks to crump and the race baiters.
The pedophile has to hide because he can't leave the county because he lied to the judge and the judge sees him as a flight risk.

How many people have two passports?

Location hidden

#25505 May 28, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what? People, like Trayvon Martin, who do drugs, sell drugs,
Of course, the pedophile used drugs, was on drugs the night he killed Martin, and had even been through drug rehab before he was old enough to drink.

Funny how that is.

Location hidden

#25506 May 28, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. The judge is already showing her extreme bias in the case.
How dare the drug revoke bail just because the pedophile lied to the court! Everyone has a couple passports, and gee: he forgot he had $150,000 in the bank when he told the court he was broke!

Funny how nothing is ever the pedophile's fault...

Still waiting for proof that he followed Martin for no more than ten seconds, Pinocchio.

Like you said.

“always”

Ticklaw

#25507 May 28, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pedophile has to hide because he can't leave the county because he lied to the judge and the judge sees him as a flight risk.
How many people have two passports?
Or four attorneys, four judges, four chins and 3 donation sites?

“always”

Ticklaw

#25508 May 28, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
A new judge? Are you freaking kidding me?
It's a run of the mill 2 M case that should have concluded over six months ago.

Location hidden

#25509 May 28, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
The very idea that illegal narcotics found in the bloodstream of the likely attacker not admissible in court?
Marijuana isn't a narcotic, honey, and it played no part in the pedophile's attack on the boy who had every right to be exactly where he was at.

PS: the pedophile was on powerful prescription meds and has a history of drug abuse.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25510 May 28, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
How's this: barred, barred, barred, denied, denied, denied DENIED.
O'Mara got his ass kicked.
All these motions really limit the state opening doors. They must be very careful and choose wisely what they say. The motions aren't denied only in opening statements about Trayvon's drugs, using and selling, trying to buy guns, fighting and the redacted picture of a 15 year old girl, kicked out by mommy, hiding weed in his azz( well it was wrapped eeeewwww) as he rode the bus from Miami to Sanford bringing his drugs with him, toxicology showing levels of THC in his system, taping his 2 buddies beating the crap out of a homeless person etc. But we know don't we.

Sybrina should be ashamed showing her face today after all of her asstroNOT wanna be gangsta admitted son. Her lies about what a good boy little Tray was. After Crumpany/BDLR dragging George through the mud they have the audacity not to have it done to Trayvon...that's rich. The real Trayvon has been exposed through his own pictures and words, the illusion they crumped up is over.

Yes, it's obvious Nelson had her mind made up....she's just screaming to be appealed. Her not granting a continuance is going to be more grounds for appeal...if the defense is not ready George will not be able to get a fair trial...appeal.

BDLR had an "awkward" moment didn't he? Richardson Hearing coming up, subpeona's been signed.

Nelson all along has been hostile towards the defense and today down right rude. She denied the jury visiting the scene...they could all have gone "Hoodies UP" like Trayvon did and been able to hide their identity. ;)
kadtrack

Pittsburgh, PA

#25511 May 28, 2013
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25512 May 28, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Turn up the volume!!!!!!!!!!
No you are

Astoria, NY

#25513 May 28, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
All these motions really limit the state opening doors. They must be very careful and choose wisely what they say. The motions aren't denied only in opening statements about Trayvon's drugs, using and selling, trying to buy guns, fighting and the redacted picture of a 15 year old girl, kicked out by mommy, hiding weed in his azz( well it was wrapped eeeewwww) as he rode the bus from Miami to Sanford bringing his drugs with him, toxicology showing levels of THC in his system, taping his 2 buddies beating the crap out of a homeless person etc. But we know don't we.
Sybrina should be ashamed showing her face today after all of her asstroNOT wanna be gangsta admitted son. Her lies about what a good boy little Tray was. After Crumpany/BDLR dragging George through the mud they have the audacity not to have it done to Trayvon...that's rich. The real Trayvon has been exposed through his own pictures and words, the illusion they crumped up is over.
Yes, it's obvious Nelson had her mind made up....she's just screaming to be appealed. Her not granting a continuance is going to be more grounds for appeal...if the defense is not ready George will not be able to get a fair trial...appeal.
BDLR had an "awkward" moment didn't he? Richardson Hearing coming up, subpeona's been signed.
Nelson all along has been hostile towards the defense and today down right rude. She denied the jury visiting the scene...they could all have gone "Hoodies UP" like Trayvon did and been able to hide their identity. ;)
Funny how every judge is against GZ and his team. What are the odds?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#25514 May 28, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what? People, like Trayvon Martin, who do drugs, sell drugs, and most importantly, attack and try to kill someone for looking at them, ARE animals. It matters not what color they are.
Yeah, I forgot to address that point. I wasn't talking specifically about blacks, I was making reference to liberals. They act like animals when they don't get their way. Check out Occupy Wall Street or the streets outside of Republican National Conferences.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Calvin_Coolish 168,491
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min positronium 305,832
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Wardaddy 1,174,688
Kiev Announces Russian Invasion of Ukraine a Hoax 8 min PROUD TO BE SERB 5
Boehnera s invitation to Netanyahu backfires on... 9 min Shinichiro Takizawa 83
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 10 min Hingle McCringleb... 2,510
Greek radical left wins election, threatening m... 15 min spud 11
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 19 min Mr_SKY 143,147
Sarah Palin and her onetime fans on the right: ... 1 hr spud 209
More from around the web