Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29779 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

EASY MONEY

Thailand

#25136 Apr 16, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. This horrible crime was all over the news, nationwide.
Why do you feel it necessary to lie?
A movie has nothing to do with this tragedy.
You are a liar, a moron and a fool.
Listen you racist fool, it was on the news for two days and then died for lack of media attention. It's how the liberal media reacts to anything that will bring to the attention of the mass American public how much crime is brought about by blacks. How little life means to them. Sometimes its OK to be a little misinformed but your just plain stupid.
Crime in America would drop by 92%, most jails would be empty and real Americans would be much happier and richer if you all were deported.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25137 Apr 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull. Police knew where Zim was at all times. There was never a minute where anybody could think Zim was "on the run."
http://www.examiner.com/article/new-black-pan...
With the passport he lied about and the money he lied about?

Guess what? The judge thought he was a flight risk and the next judge agreed. Bail set at one million dollars.

Next judge refused to lower it. Tee hee.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25139 Apr 16, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen you racist fool, it was on the news for two days and then died for lack of media attention. It's how the liberal media reacts to anything that will bring to the attention of the mass American public how much crime is brought about by blacks. How little life means to them. Sometimes its OK to be a little misinformed but your just plain stupid.
Crime in America would drop by 92%, most jails would be empty and real Americans would be much happier and richer if you all were deported.
"You all"? You racist, bigoted fool I'm white. My ancestors have been here for hundred of years.

You should be deported. You are un-Americn. You are a moron, disgusting and what is wrong with this country.

Bite me.
EASY MONEY

Thailand

#25140 Apr 16, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
"You all"? You racist, bigoted fool I'm white. My ancestors have been here for hundred of years.
You should be deported. You are un-Americn. You are a moron, disgusting and what is wrong with this country.
Bite me.
If your white, I'm a World War 1 jet fighter pilot ace.

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#25142 Apr 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull. Police knew where Zim was at all times. There was never a minute where anybody could think Zim was "on the run."
Before he was arrested dumbazz. Of course the police knew where he was, he was staying with a federal agent.

The public didn't know thus the wanted posters. You didn't see the press conference where Georges first lawyers quit because they didn't know where he was and he wouldn't return their calls.

“always”

Ticklaw

#25143 Apr 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a link to Glenn Becks blog, the Blaze and has dik to do with the Zimmerman case you lying racist POS.
Anonymous

Payson, AZ

#25144 Apr 16, 2013
"Trayvon be in hebben gobbling Skittles and talking
trahs wiff de Lawd".

Bishop Roosevelt Watson
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#25145 Apr 16, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
I have 2 words for you...Adam Lanza.
???

Two words for you...stop drinking.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25146 Apr 16, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
???
Two words for you...stop drinking.
You need to worry about your own state and the psycos that you breed and leave Florida alone. Are all people in Connecticut that dark and disturbed? You come on here slamming Florida and George....work on your own back yard like the psyco child murderer Adam Lanza. The second deadliest mass murder at an american school in history. You're a hypocrite !

Milford Forum
Forums and message boards for Milford, CT.
Search Forum

Looks like you would have your hands full right here.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25147 Apr 16, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Before he was arrested dumbazz. Of course the police knew where he was, he was staying with a federal agent.
The public didn't know thus the wanted posters. You didn't see the press conference where Georges first lawyers quit because they didn't know where he was and he wouldn't return their calls.
You know George did not hire those two lawyers, his father wanted them, George did not. That's why he didn't get in touch with them he was consulting NeJame. He even called SA to tell them that he did NOT hire those lawyers and they were not representing him. There was never a signed contract. Sonner and Uhrig wanted to represent George, he didn't want them.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25148 Apr 16, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
EASY MONEY.....It is likely even worse in some ways, than when you were here.....2-3 weeks ago, in Brunswick, Ga....two black teenagers robbed a woman, and when she told them she did'nt have any money......., they shot her 1 yr. old in the face.....it was briefly on the news, but was drowned out by the Hollywood blockbuster, 42....about Jackie Robinson and what a great black american he was.......that's how it all works here, now..........
I'll bet the City Commissioner and Mayor are livid when they read the article that Owens wrote in the OS. Afterall they have been going beyond out of their way pandering to the blacks in the community, ya know new Chief and all, knocking on doors spreading the love.

So Sanford is 136 years old and all it's is noted for would be Jackie Robinson and the way he was shunned and Trayvon Martin. Yes, Jackie Robinson was a true atheletic hero, someone black teens could be proud of. I love baseball...GO ROYALS!!!!!!!!!!

And then you have TM...... commonality skin color.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-04-1...
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#25149 Apr 16, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to worry about your own state and the psycos that you breed and leave Florida alone. Are all people in Connecticut that dark and disturbed? You come on here slamming Florida and George....work on your own back yard like the psyco child murderer Adam Lanza. The second deadliest mass murder at an american school in history. You're a hypocrite !
Milford Forum
Search Forum
Looks like you would have your hands full right here.
Oh phew I thought you were telling me you had the hots for Adam Lanza like you do for George Zimmerman. After all they are/were both mentality ill child killers and we all know how much you love child killers.
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#25150 Apr 16, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Milford Forum
Search Forum
And what's this? Searching forums for my posts? Don't you have a life? Or is your entire life defending GZ? How very sad for you, it explains a lot. I pity you and your sad little life. But hey buck up, maybe you'll be able to visit george in jail and you can let him know you are his No. 1 fan. Psycho.(note correct spelling)

“always”

Ticklaw

#25151 Apr 16, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
You know George did not hire those two lawyers, his father wanted them, George did not. That's why he didn't get in touch with them he was consulting NeJame. He even called SA to tell them that he did NOT hire those lawyers and they were not representing him. There was never a signed contract. Sonner and Uhrig wanted to represent George, he didn't want them.
I know it now but almost no one knew it at the time. The public who witnessed the absurd press conference was left to believe that those two were George's lawyers and that they were dumping him. BTW the press conference was the afternoon of April 10, 2012 and can be found online.

We also learned later that George's bff Mark was steering him through the legal hoops beginning at the scene of the shooting on Feb 26, 2012. That's going to be a real interesting couple of days worth of testimony lol.

Again Sally, a freak show gathered up around George very quickly, it didn't have to be that way.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25152 Apr 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull. Police knew where Zim was at all times."
You told us that the pedophile only followed the boy for ten seconds.

I guess you think if you keep moving your lies around, we won't remember you have told us a string of lies, Pinocchio.

Location hidden

#25153 Apr 16, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to worry about your own state and the psycos that you breed and leave Florida alone.
America has to worry about racist bigots like you reproducing because a) we have to pay for them until they turn 18 and b) America has to pay for the consequences of your horrible parenting skills.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25154 Apr 16, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
And what's this? Searching forums for my posts? Don't you have a life? Or is your entire life defending GZ? How very sad for you, it explains a lot. I pity you and your sad little life. But hey buck up, maybe you'll be able to visit george in jail and you can let him know you are his No. 1 fan. Psycho.(note correct spelling)
Actually I was finding you a forum in your own crazy state so maybe you would have something else to focus on besides George. Rarely do I post without you replying to it, what's that say about you. If I didn't live in Sanford I would not be posting on this thread, unlike you. All of those little 6 and 7 year old children murdered in cold blood in Connecticut and all you can focus on is a black teen from Miami that was shot in Sanford Florida for attacking a man that shot him defending himself. Yes sad indeed, do you have a different colored hoodie for each day of the week? Do you always obsess over young black boys? Freak!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#25155 Apr 16, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet the City Commissioner and Mayor are livid when they read the article that Owens wrote in the OS. Afterall they have been going beyond out of their way pandering to the blacks in the community, ya know new Chief and all, knocking on doors spreading the love.
So Sanford is 136 years old and all it's is noted for would be Jackie Robinson and the way he was shunned and Trayvon Martin. Yes, Jackie Robinson was a true atheletic hero, someone black teens could be proud of. I love baseball...GO ROYALS!!!!!!!!!!
And then you have TM...... commonality skin color.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-04-1...
...Someday, someone brave enough to stand up simply for every taxpayer.....and do a study on what the often criminally-oriented, can't do nothing for themselves group of african americans.....what their total cost to taxpayers is, over their lifetime....All the aid, welfare, foodstamps, Section 8 housing grants, add in the optional maintenance and upkeep involved with the incarceration......is this the price we must pay, for their freedom?
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25156 Apr 16, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...Someday, someone brave enough to stand up simply for every taxpayer.....and do a study on what the often criminally-oriented, can't do nothing for themselves group of african americans.....what their total cost to taxpayers is, over their lifetime....All the aid, welfare, foodstamps, Section 8 housing grants, add in the optional maintenance and upkeep involved with the incarceration......is this the price we must pay, for their freedom?
It's our own fault. Look how Sanford city officials wet cowardy belly-up. Spending thousands of tax payers money to appease the race grievance industry. It's going on all over America, whites are being held captive for things that happened decades ago. If you say anything you're called a racist. If you support George then you must be a racist.....it's all politics and financial gain. The way this case has been exploited is an absolute shame. Look how Trayvon himself has been exploited for political and financial gain. By doing what they are doing and ignoring the real problem of young blacks killng young blacks they're not doing any of them any favor. By the schools taking crimes committed by students and calling them school disciplinary problems and not reporting them, covering them up ,they are setting those students up for failure, the cycle continues.

Location hidden

#25158 Apr 16, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
If I didn't live in Sanford I would not be posting on this thread, unlike you.
Liar, liar, pants on fire.

PS: Nobody cares where you are from, I don't care if you lived across the street from the murder boy.

No one cares.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New York restaurant threatened by callers 1 min Captain Yesterday 12
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Brad 1,460,385
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 2 min Faith Michigan 685
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 2 min Tm Cln 14,925
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 3 min Thesimpletruth 3,201
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 6 min tomin cali 83
News Secret CIA assessment says Russia intervened in... 6 min Trump your President 42
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min scientia potentia... 217,093
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 12 min Rico from East Lo... 404,314
More from around the web