Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29778 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25074 Apr 14, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny when it fits your scenario it was dark and raining,but when it does't it wasn't even dark yet or raining.
It was dark and it was raining and the sun came up in the east that morning and set in the west.

PS:

"This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about"

Guess who? Need a hint? ummmm... he's sexually attracted to children.
Sallyomally

Lake Mary, FL

#25075 Apr 14, 2013
the new Chief of Police Smith is having LEO go knocking door to door in the Goldsboro area where all the blacks live and all the drugs and shootings are. It's call the "Knock and Talk." That's a good one, funny, it's more like a "Knock and hurry up and flush the toilet!!" Whole lot of toilet flushing going on....:)

Location hidden

#25076 Apr 14, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
We all went through the weather forecast for Feb. 26th 2012 months ago, remember.
Let's all remember how the bigot here remembers the events so we can be sure we remember she has been proved to be a liar (again).

Let's make sure we remember when she says she is sure of something... that we ask: are you sure it wasn't raining?

Location hidden

#25077 Apr 14, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
An unsupervised teen dropped off at the Retreat
Unsupervised teen?

Gosh... have you ever been to a mall, bigot?

Or are you banned from all the malls where you live...too?

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#25079 Apr 14, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny when it fits your scenario it was dark and raining,but when it does't it wasn't even dark yet or raining. We all went through the weather forecast for Feb. 26th 2012 months ago, remember. The time the sunset etc. Yes it was dark and raining off and on...the races were reschedued because of the rain to Monday. The sunset at 6:20 and the low was 52, hi 69 with clouds and rain. What time did George call and report Travon?....it was dark.
It was just past dark, stop being stupid. It was still daylight when Trayvon headed over to the 7-11 store if your math doesn't suck as badly as your logic does. It was a Sunday night at dinner time and with the Daytona 500 and NBA Finals happening at the same time, the Central Florida police were stretched very thin.

That the Daytona 500 was rain delayed is irrelevant, the fans were still here and the race wasn't cancelled until after 5PM making I-4 bumper to bumper by 7PMish when George called Sanford dispatch about a suspicious person who appeared to be 'up to no good' as he was walking along the sidewalk directly towards George's truck which was parked at the club house in a way that George couldn't really see very well through the tinted side and rear windows.

Trayvon was a juvie, if George as much as put a finger on him it would be considered an assault Sally. You can't touch juvies in Florida Sally, you should know that. You can't threaten them either.

You do know what a juvenile is correct? Younger than an adult right?
Sallyomally

Lake Mary, FL

#25080 Apr 14, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>It was just past dark, stop being stupid. It was still daylight when Trayvon headed over to the 7-11 store if your math doesn't suck as badly as your logic does. It was a Sunday night at dinner time and with the Daytona 500 and NBA Finals happening at the same time, the Central Florida police were stretched very thin.
That the Daytona 500 was rain delayed is irrelevant, the fans were still here and the race wasn't cancelled until after 5PM making I-4 bumper to bumper by 7PMish when George called Sanford dispatch about a suspicious person who appeared to be 'up to no good' as he was walking along the sidewalk directly towards George's truck which was parked at the club house in a way that George couldn't really see very well through the tinted side and rear windows.
Trayvon was a juvie, if George as much as put a finger on him it would be considered an assault Sally. You can't touch juvies in Florida Sally, you should know that. You can't threaten them either.
You do know what a juvenile is correct? Younger than an adult right?
DARK....dumb one.I remember that night because I had guests at my home that were in town for the races..it was dark and raining.
George never touched or threatened Trayvon..it was the other way round......anyway we're talking "self Defense", the law, look it up, not SYG. Prosecution is ging to have to prove what you're sayig...hope they ask Gilbreah again.

Location hidden

#25081 Apr 14, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
George never touched or threatened Trayvon..
The pedophile threatened the boy as soon as he got out of the truck armed with a gun.

Location hidden

#25082 Apr 14, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
the new Chief of Police Smith
What happened to the old one?

“always”

Ticklaw

#25083 Apr 14, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
DARK....dumb one.I remember that night because I had guests at my home that were in town for the races..it was dark and raining.
George never touched or threatened Trayvon..it was the other way round......anyway we're talking "self Defense", the law, look it up, not SYG. Prosecution is ging to have to prove what you're sayig...hope they ask Gilbreah again.
I live nearby too dumbazz in case you haven't noticed. It was just past dark, 7PM is not the witching hour and not an unusual time to see people walking about in a large community, so large that George could not even tell the dispatcher where he was located and had to bullchit his way along during the call finally settling for have them call me.

Well guess what Sally, someone else called, three someone else's.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#25085 Apr 14, 2013
Hate to repeat myself but Mr. Zimmerman did the State of Florida a big favor. He eliminated one stupid, worthless, thug. Garbage is garbage and there is no way you can make it turn into anything else.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#25092 Apr 14, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>I live nearby too dumbazz in case you haven't noticed. It was just past dark, 7PM is not the witching hour and not an unusual time to see people walking about in a large community, so large that George could not even tell the dispatcher where he was located and had to bullchit his way along during the call finally settling for have them call me.
Well guess what Sally, someone else called, three someone else's.
No, not many people walk around in the dark while it's raining. Only those without transportation do. Most who need to leave do so in their own vehicle. Because most people stay home, it's a perfect opportunity for criminals to take advantage of that privacy.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#25093 Apr 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't hate repeating yourself. Quite the contrary, you love posting your hate filth.
You are the one who is "stupid, worthless, thug". Yes garbage is garbage, describes you perfectly.
Spoken like the fool that you are. The need to deport or eliminate many in America would be a vast improvement over the filth that is allowed to clog the streets of American cities and towns.
Klanman94

Cherokee, KS

#25094 Apr 14, 2013
2 ghetto black thugs shoot a 13 month old white baby in the head while in a stroller.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/22/georgia...

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25095 Apr 14, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not many people walk around in the dark while it's raining. Only those without transportation do. Most who need to leave do so in their own vehicle. Because most people stay home, it's a perfect opportunity for criminals to take advantage of that privacy.
Get a grip. Trayvon was not out for a stroll in the rain. He was returning from the store when it started to sprinkle.

The teen, who had just turned 17, did not have a car. He had walked to the store and was returning when a crazed man with a Napoleon complex started following him. Following him even after he was told by the police dispatcher "we don't need you to do that".

Of course he continued to follow him. He knew he was going to shoot him one that night. And... he did.

The murdering fool should have stayed in his vehicle.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#25097 Apr 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a grip. Trayvon was not out for a stroll in the rain. He was returning from the store when it started to sprinkle.
The teen, who had just turned 17, did not have a car. He had walked to the store and was returning when a crazed man with a Napoleon complex started following him. Following him even after he was told by the police dispatcher "we don't need you to do that".
Of course he continued to follow him. He knew he was going to shoot him one that night. And... he did.

Here comes the boohoo sob sob B/S about he was a good boy "17" almost 6'" just coming home from the store for his poor old mammy, what a good boy! Crap! he has been in trouble from about 12 on, trash begats trash and that is all that he was, just another black kid with a chip on his shoulder, thinking that the world owed him. Well so-long and good riddance. See your wrong, he didn't know squat. Sort of like you, I guess you walk out of your hovel and say to yourself, hey I think that guy is going to shoot me today. What a goof ball.
Sallyomally

Lake Mary, FL

#25099 Apr 15, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
The leader of the Black Panther group that offered the reward was arrested.
That is a hate group, much like the people on here such as yourself, are a haters. That hate group is black. The ones who post here are white. Both are wrong.
I like how you twist things around. Not one of them was arrested for solicitation of murder against George Zimmerman. "He should be fearful for his life," Muhammad said.

You are a typical example of a troll, you call others liars but are unable to back it up. Traveling from thread to thread, love baiting posters and starting arguments. You have proven time after time you are the biased, hypocrite that you so freely accuse others .

Bye Troll!

“always”

Ticklaw

#25100 Apr 15, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
I like how you twist things around. Not one of them was arrested for solicitation of murder against George Zimmerman. "He should be fearful for his life," Muhammad said.
You are a typical example of a troll, you call others liars but are unable to back it up. Traveling from thread to thread, love baiting posters and starting arguments. You have proven time after time you are the biased, hypocrite that you so freely accuse others .
Bye Troll!
Mikhail Muhammad of Jacksonville obviously knows how far he can push the envelope right Sally. The poster did not threaten GZ, the flyer may have but there's some doubt about who was handing that flyer out.

You may recall that George was in hiding and most thought he had run. You may also recall that a freak show gathered up around George in the beginning, unofficial spokespersons, attorneys that may or may not have been hired even Robert Sr got in on the act with Ms Boie from FOX.

What were there Sally, three new black panthers? All from out of town? The fellow from Atlanta was arrested in Atlanta for violating his probation by traveling to Sanford.

All because the Sanford Police Department couldn't figure out what to do with George a guy who admitted to following a unknown person for no particular reason and finally shooting him dead for reasons known only to George.

JAX police arrested Michael Dunn promptly and that equally disturbing case didn't go national.

“always”

Ticklaw

#25101 Apr 15, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
These people are stupid. Really who would walk to the store for candy and a cold ice tea in the rain? Makes little sense, unless...
Getting socked when you have a gun tells me it wasn't pulled.
Most likely Z asked T does he live there and where he was going.
Instead of saying "my uncle does" and "over there" like normal functioning people do. T got badass.
We have to expect blacks to react like that. After all in da black hood if somebody asks you where you live,, it's usually followed by gunfire. I doubt T even had the concept of a hood where those people look to Stop crime. cause in da black hood, dat ain't what it be.
More of a primeval culture that's unable to adapt to it's social surroundings. That's among themselves or out within other soceities. The result's are the same.
It seems a popular argument is because of slavery. For thousands of years blacks have been chained and forced to work by every civilization in the world, including their own.
The mindset or reason that caused them to be chained in the first place,, we will never know. Recorded history doesn't go that far back.
But we can look at modern history and see what happens when they are unchained and free. Might shed some light why they were chained and made slaves in the first place?
After all the history of the world is only as old as you are.
It's that way so humans can advance and learn. To adapt and change and evolve into something more than a ignorant violent animal.
George told Sanford PD that he never made any attempt to speak to the stranger and that the stranger spoke first. George will have a problem explaining his silence if he testifies. Did you know that George was the Neighborhood Watch Coordinator for the large community, it seems like he should have said something from the safety of his truck.
jman94

Cherokee, KS

#25104 Apr 15, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You white liberals make me wanna puke, your politics are ruining America and Europe
Sallyomally

Lake Mary, FL

#25105 Apr 15, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>George told Sanford PD that he never made any attempt to speak to the stranger and that the stranger spoke first. George will have a problem explaining his silence if he testifies. Did you know that George was the Neighborhood Watch Coordinator for the large community, it seems like he should have said something from the safety of his truck.
There is no safety in a truck...look at the people that are in their vehicles and get hijacked with a gun pointed at their faces.
George told the disp. he's (Trayvon) coming to check me out.....hand in his waist band. No way would he be stupid enough to roll the window down after thinking something's not right with this individual and say "hey, I'm with the NHW" that could easily make a volunteer a victim. That's just BS coming from Serino when he was coming up with his forced affidavit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 min woodtick57 2,973
News Valedictorian shocks in speech 3 min HOLLA ISABELLA 66
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 5 min WeTheSheeple 254
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 7 min uther pendragon 5,989
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 7 min Nopal 9,711
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min positronium 1,394,481
News US Supreme Court split on Obama's immigration p... 10 min Earl 23
News Donald Trump: Brexit is sign of independence de... 10 min woodtick57 61
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 12 min woodtick57 387,809
News Rebellious Democrats disrupt House, stage protest 28 min serfs up 232
News Boston Globe's front page: AR-15, 'Make It Stop' 55 min WeTheSheeple 384
More from around the web