Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29778 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#23812 Mar 15, 2013
zazz wrote:
Will Zimmerman have a 'Stand Your Ground' hearing?
At the "Stand Your Ground" hearing, Zimmerman’s attorneys will have to convince the judge of three things:
That Zimmerman was not engaged in an unlawful activity.
That Zimmerman was being attacked in a place he had a right to be.
That Zimmerman had the reasonable belief that his life and his safety were in danger as a result of an overt act or perceived threat committed by Martin..
By those standards, it should be an open and shut case. But like anything else, it gets tainted.

Zimmerman was not engaged in any unlawful activity.

Living in the community and contributing as a watch captain, he had every right to be there.

His injuries speaks for itself whether he had reasonable belief his safety or life was in jeopardy. According to the report by Zim, Martin was trying to disarm him during the beating.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23814 Mar 16, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text> Such hatred. Your racist
You wouldn't be here if the pedophile was of color.

PS: the pedophile and his ugly fat wife lied to the court about how much money they had.

Lied.

Let me know what you find about throwing someone in jail for lying to the court as "racist".

Location hidden

#23815 Mar 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
By those standards, it should be an open and shut case.
Of course, since the pedophile had to run three blocks and the pedophile assaulted the teenage boy who was minding his own business when jumped by the pedophile, it would be an open and shut case.

The pedophile's wife is up next.

Another open and shut case.

Location hidden

#23816 Mar 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
By those standards, it should be an open and shut case. But like anything else, it gets tainted.
Of course, the state senator who WROTE THE LAW has already stated explicitly that this was not a SYG defense.

Location hidden

#23817 Mar 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Here in Cleveland, a family sued the city because it took the fire department too long to get there
Fire departments are supposed to put out fires. They don't check to see how much people pay in taxes and decide how fast the should arrive to put out the fire or not go if the people who live in the houses are on welfare.

Putting aside you are a m/f c/s liar, Pinocchio.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#23818 Mar 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fire departments are supposed to put out fires. They don't check to see how much people pay in taxes and decide how fast the should arrive to put out the fire or not go if the people who live in the houses are on welfare.
Putting aside you are a m/f c/s liar, Pinocchio.
I see the point flew right over your head as usual. And yes, in some areas where the fire department is volunteer, they do not respond to those fires where people didn't pay into fire protection. If there are nearby neighbors who did pay for fire protection, the volunteer fire department will go out to protect those homes from the one that's burning.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#23819 Mar 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, since the pedophile had to run three blocks and the pedophile assaulted the teenage boy who was minding his own business when jumped by the pedophile, it would be an open and shut case.
The pedophile's wife is up next.
Another open and shut case.
If he assaulted Martin, then why no marks on his body? Not a bruise, cut or scratch other than his knuckles which he used to beat Zimmerman.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#23820 Mar 16, 2013
He needs a new Treyvon hook to take energy from his LAME DUCK status.
Guns didn't work as expected. Soylendra II is his hot button issue, today.
The BenghaziDeception is still out there with Impeachment Potential.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23821 Mar 16, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet O'Mara has requested and received numerous SYG hearings.
He may see some legal reasoning there, but i think it defines self defense....
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#23822 Mar 16, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>He may see some legal reasoning there, but i think it defines self defense....
His legal tem still has much evidence to collect which is expensive and time consuming. The court ruled that they can't have any more time, so the only way to buy time is to not have the SYG hearing. The judge ruled that they have permission to get his social web site pages, but again, not an easy thing to do.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#23823 Mar 16, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said you were black, Spazz. I said you're a piece of ghetto trash and so are your illegitimate spawn. Garbage like you comes in all colors, and unlike you, I'm NOT focused on race. If one of my children was killed while committing a crime, as ThugTray Martin was,I would be mortified with shame to have raised a kid who would try to kill a man for looking at him....for being able to identify him......for no good reason whatsoever. However, if one of my kids was forced, as George Zimmerman was, to kill a filthy thug who was trying to kill them, I would be very proud to have raised a child who had the courage to defend him or herself against a filthy ghetto ape. Now really, isn't it more pleasant for you to pretend to have friends on the CA threads, pretend to have drinks, pretend to be a real person when in fact you're just some wack-ass psycho who obsesses about dead kids??
You are ghetto trash and therefore think everyone is. You're a pig, a hater and an evil bitch. Your piss poor parents raised you to hate and you have inflicted the save evil on your spawn.

Zimmerthugman is the thug in this case. Trayvon was an innocent kid walking home, minding his own business.

Location hidden

#23824 Mar 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
I see the point flew right over your head as usual.
You don't have a point, Pinocchio.

The topic here is about the pedophile who killed a black teenager for walking on a white sidewalk.

There is no connection to your fairy tail in Cleveland.

Location hidden

#23825 Mar 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If he assaulted Martin, then why no marks on his body?
Why was the pedophile three blocks away from his truck when he was told by police not to pursue this child who had, again, committed no crime other than being a black on a whites only sidewalk?

I guess you keep forgetting the hole the boy had in his chest.

Location hidden

#23827 Mar 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
And yes, in some areas where the fire department is volunteer
You are making things up again, Pinocchio.

E.G. welfare families suing volunteer fire departments for not responding in Cleveland.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#23828 Mar 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a point, Pinocchio.
The topic here is about the pedophile who killed a black teenager for walking on a white sidewalk.
There is no connection to your fairy tail in Cleveland.
Then why did you chime in? I wasn't talking to you in the first place.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#23829 Mar 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was the pedophile three blocks away from his truck when he was told by police not to pursue this child who had, again, committed no crime other than being a black on a whites only sidewalk?
I guess you keep forgetting the hole the boy had in his chest.
I guess you keep on forgetting that he was gunned down by the man he attacked.

Location hidden

#23830 Mar 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did you chime in? I wasn't talking to you in the first place.
What makes you think I am talking to you, Pinocchio?

You are the Westboro Church, showing up at the funerals of service members killed in defense of their country.

I am the guy on the motorcycle behind you, drowning out you rants.

I pay you no heed.

Of course, in real life: I'd just knock the stuffing out of ya.

Location hidden

#23833 Mar 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you keep on forgetting
Funny how the State of Florida holding all the cards insists your pedophile hero shot this unarmed boy in cold blood for the crime of being black in a white neighborhood.

And of course your word, Pinocchio, is worthless.

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#23835 Mar 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you keep on forgetting that he was gunned down by the man he attacked.
There is no proof at all that Trayvon attacked GZ beyond that GZ said so. And given GZ's propensity to lie, that's not going to be good enough for a Seminole County Florida jury of six.

Trayvon Martin could just as easily been standing his own ground while being followed by someone driving a $30,000 truck. Nothing spells out the difference between an adult and a kid like a nice set of wheels does it?

Trayvon had an abraded left ring finger, no plural, no mention of knuckles so why is is that you continue to post something that's untrue? Is it your nature?

There are about 2 1/2 minutes missing from GZ's best story when compared to the NEN and 911 calls.

How far can you walk in 2 1/2 minutes?

Location hidden

#23836 Mar 16, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>There is no proof at all that Trayvon attacked GZ beyond that GZ said so.
The rapist blames the victim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min IND 228,446
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Tinka 199,197
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 8 min WasteWater 895
News Occupy Wall Street rises up for Sanders 11 min woodtick57 35
News Clinton, in Columbus speech today, to slam Trum... 13 min Pope Che Reagan C... 91
News Next president will likely face recession 13 min YourEx 19
News Boston Globe's front page: AR-15, 'Make It Stop' 15 min spocko 397
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 36 min EAGLE EYE1 387,882
News Donald Trump: Brexit is sign of independence de... 40 min woodtick57 98
News Rebellious Democrats disrupt House, stage protest 54 min Retired SOF 244
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr An NFL Fan 1,394,703
More from around the web