Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments
20,981 - 21,000 of 29,904 Comments Last updated Tuesday
Oasis

Pinetops, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23802
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>

I selected black for your boyfriend because you have such a fondness for blacks.
I think her curious nature got the best of her several years back and created all sorts of drama. Has had to feign hatred ever since.

Jodi Arias has nothing on her when it comes to fantasy.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23806
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>A kid fell out of a window in a condemned building. Can you believe a fat welfare pig blamed the owners of the building and GOVT? She felt they were supposed to keep people from living there illegally. Of course it's never the lowlife ghetto slime's fault.....the kind who have children and then leave them alone in a sea of trash while they go out partying. It's the mentality.
Our system has allowed this to happen because of corruption and stupidity. This will get the votes so the dirt bags can steal from us and support the lowest of smut in society. The more gutter scum the more dirt bags in Washington. Reduce the hold Washington has on all of us and we can remain free.
"OMG! Do you argue like this on every freaking thread on Topix? Stay on topic."

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23807
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
George Zimmerman's defense is a classic case of Self Defense.....clear as it ever gets....there is actually no need for, stand your ground.....
And yet O'Mara has requested and received numerous SYG hearings.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23808
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oh, ND Canceled all of them except the last one which he postponed.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23810
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pedophile will get exactly what he deserves.
His ugly fat wife is getting hers shortly.
That's what I heard about your wife: she is getting hers shortly. LOL!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23811
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>A kid fell out of a window in a condemned building. Can you believe a fat welfare pig blamed the owners of the building and GOVT? She felt they were supposed to keep people from living there illegally. Of course it's never the lowlife ghetto slime's fault.....the kind who have children and then leave them alone in a sea of trash while they go out partying. It's the mentality.
Our system has allowed this to happen because of corruption and stupidity. This will get the votes so the dirt bags can steal from us and support the lowest of smut in society. The more gutter scum the more dirt bags in Washington. Reduce the hold Washington has on all of us and we can remain free.
Here in Cleveland, a family sued the city because it took the fire department too long to get there and save their child in a house fire. Funny thing though, they were on welfare and didn't contribute one dime towards the fire or police departments. Yet they are liable for not getting there fast enough when lowlifes need their help.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23812
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

zazz wrote:
Will Zimmerman have a 'Stand Your Ground' hearing?
At the "Stand Your Ground" hearing, Zimmermanís attorneys will have to convince the judge of three things:
That Zimmerman was not engaged in an unlawful activity.
That Zimmerman was being attacked in a place he had a right to be.
That Zimmerman had the reasonable belief that his life and his safety were in danger as a result of an overt act or perceived threat committed by Martin..
By those standards, it should be an open and shut case. But like anything else, it gets tainted.

Zimmerman was not engaged in any unlawful activity.

Living in the community and contributing as a watch captain, he had every right to be there.

His injuries speaks for itself whether he had reasonable belief his safety or life was in jeopardy. According to the report by Zim, Martin was trying to disarm him during the beating.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23814
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ohwell wrote:
<quoted text> Such hatred. Your racist
You wouldn't be here if the pedophile was of color.

PS: the pedophile and his ugly fat wife lied to the court about how much money they had.

Lied.

Let me know what you find about throwing someone in jail for lying to the court as "racist".

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23815
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
By those standards, it should be an open and shut case.
Of course, since the pedophile had to run three blocks and the pedophile assaulted the teenage boy who was minding his own business when jumped by the pedophile, it would be an open and shut case.

The pedophile's wife is up next.

Another open and shut case.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23816
Mar 16, 2013
 
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
By those standards, it should be an open and shut case. But like anything else, it gets tainted.
Of course, the state senator who WROTE THE LAW has already stated explicitly that this was not a SYG defense.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23817
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Here in Cleveland, a family sued the city because it took the fire department too long to get there
Fire departments are supposed to put out fires. They don't check to see how much people pay in taxes and decide how fast the should arrive to put out the fire or not go if the people who live in the houses are on welfare.

Putting aside you are a m/f c/s liar, Pinocchio.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23818
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fire departments are supposed to put out fires. They don't check to see how much people pay in taxes and decide how fast the should arrive to put out the fire or not go if the people who live in the houses are on welfare.
Putting aside you are a m/f c/s liar, Pinocchio.
I see the point flew right over your head as usual. And yes, in some areas where the fire department is volunteer, they do not respond to those fires where people didn't pay into fire protection. If there are nearby neighbors who did pay for fire protection, the volunteer fire department will go out to protect those homes from the one that's burning.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23819
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, since the pedophile had to run three blocks and the pedophile assaulted the teenage boy who was minding his own business when jumped by the pedophile, it would be an open and shut case.
The pedophile's wife is up next.
Another open and shut case.
If he assaulted Martin, then why no marks on his body? Not a bruise, cut or scratch other than his knuckles which he used to beat Zimmerman.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23820
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

He needs a new Treyvon hook to take energy from his LAME DUCK status.
Guns didn't work as expected. Soylendra II is his hot button issue, today.
The BenghaziDeception is still out there with Impeachment Potential.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23821
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet O'Mara has requested and received numerous SYG hearings.
He may see some legal reasoning there, but i think it defines self defense....
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23822
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>He may see some legal reasoning there, but i think it defines self defense....
His legal tem still has much evidence to collect which is expensive and time consuming. The court ruled that they can't have any more time, so the only way to buy time is to not have the SYG hearing. The judge ruled that they have permission to get his social web site pages, but again, not an easy thing to do.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23823
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said you were black, Spazz. I said you're a piece of ghetto trash and so are your illegitimate spawn. Garbage like you comes in all colors, and unlike you, I'm NOT focused on race. If one of my children was killed while committing a crime, as ThugTray Martin was,I would be mortified with shame to have raised a kid who would try to kill a man for looking at him....for being able to identify him......for no good reason whatsoever. However, if one of my kids was forced, as George Zimmerman was, to kill a filthy thug who was trying to kill them, I would be very proud to have raised a child who had the courage to defend him or herself against a filthy ghetto ape. Now really, isn't it more pleasant for you to pretend to have friends on the CA threads, pretend to have drinks, pretend to be a real person when in fact you're just some wack-ass psycho who obsesses about dead kids??
You are ghetto trash and therefore think everyone is. You're a pig, a hater and an evil bitch. Your piss poor parents raised you to hate and you have inflicted the save evil on your spawn.

Zimmerthugman is the thug in this case. Trayvon was an innocent kid walking home, minding his own business.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23824
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

xxxrayted wrote:
I see the point flew right over your head as usual.
You don't have a point, Pinocchio.

The topic here is about the pedophile who killed a black teenager for walking on a white sidewalk.

There is no connection to your fairy tail in Cleveland.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23825
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If he assaulted Martin, then why no marks on his body?
Why was the pedophile three blocks away from his truck when he was told by police not to pursue this child who had, again, committed no crime other than being a black on a whites only sidewalk?

I guess you keep forgetting the hole the boy had in his chest.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23827
Mar 16, 2013
 
xxxrayted wrote:
And yes, in some areas where the fire department is volunteer
You are making things up again, Pinocchio.

E.G. welfare families suing volunteer fire departments for not responding in Cleveland.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••