Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments
20,341 - 20,360 of 29,905 Comments Last updated 15 hrs ago

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#22812 Jan 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
How many times must I post the interview of John the witness who said it was Zimmerman screaming for help?
He retracted his statement within weeks of making it - once he was told he would go to jail for perjury if he lied- and he "remembered" not seeing anyone scream (putting aside he was on the phone, which the cops had a recording of, which helped "John" 'remember' what happened...) and you have been reminded of this every time you repost this lie.

Here is what he said:
"At first, I thought it was the person on the ground, just because, you know, me thinking rationally, if someone was on top, the person on the bottom would be yelling," he said.

Now, though, he said, "I truly can't tell who, after thinking about it, was yelling for help just because it was so dark out on that sidewalk. You can't see a mouth "

So we are back to: you still have absolutely no proof that it was your pedophile hero who was screaming.

And here is the testimony of the audio expert:
http://www.mediaite.com/online/its-not-george...

Location hidden

#22813 Jan 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true. Now their new line is John back peddled.
Yea, funny how when people are reminded they can go to prison if they lie in a case like this how it helps their recollection, especially if they are upstairs on the telephone and the police 'help' the "witness" understand-- that being on the telephone inside the house and hearing the gunshot while on the phone and knowing he could not have seen that happen-- remember what actually he saw and what it did not see and hear.

Location hidden

#22814 Jan 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true. Now their new line is John back peddled.
So the video you keep posting is cr@p.

And the next time you post it it will still be cr@p.

Location hidden

#22815 Jan 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<The problem is trying to get through mentally retarded people like yourself.
You keep posting a video that has been proved to be complete cr@p.

Yet you continue to post it.

Location hidden

#22816 Jan 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. Forget his facebook files.
I am more interested in court records and the FACT that the pedophile has a record, that he assaulted his girl friend, that he got fired for having a bad temper, and that he was smart enough to complete community college.

I do understand that he, having tried, is two steps in front of you.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#22817 Jan 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true. Now their new line is John back peddled. Now he is changing his story. No ship? I guess he didn't expect this to be a national event where people's lives were threatened, young black men attacking whites for no reason and mentioning Martin's name, and bounties offered by the New Black Panthers. I would be back peddling too. I'm sure John is scared shipless. I wouldn't doubt if he moved already.
Fox's interview of John is the most telling because his statement was untainted. He really didn't fear anything or anybody so he spoke honestly. I'm sure he's always looking over his shoulder now, and probably more so if he sticks to telling the truth and psses a lot of nut cases off. Who can blame him?
I think most seasoned detectives might admit that the immediate witness accounts...right after the incident, are the most accurate....they haven't had time yet, to work out any angles or exxageration....

Location hidden

#22818 Jan 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I think most seasoned detectives might admit that the immediate witness accounts...right after the incident, are the most accurate.
I say that is cr@p.

And I'll point to twenty years of TV "true crime dramas" (20/20, 48 Hours, etc) where the witnesses are brought in for an interview and they tell a story... and then the detectives pull out evidence (security camera, data stamps, cell phone records) and the witness statements change.

This "John" DID NOT and could not have seen what he told the detectives initially.

*IMPOSSIBLE*

It very well may be he did not "lie" about what he saw- he allowed himself some "importance" in what happened and ... "embellished" what he claimed to have seen.

HE WAS INSIDE THE BUILDING ON THE PHONE AND HEARD THE GUNSHOT.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#22819 Jan 25, 2013
Sorry, i forgot TV dramas...what was i thinking....lol....

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#22820 Jan 25, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Alot of people on here, would like to hide or destroy any of the evidence, that prove's George's innocense.....
That video proves dik and by the way John was not embellishing in this video.

During the bond hearing O'Mara started talking about Johns comments about "raining down MMA style" and Del La Rionda called him out on it and also dared O'Mara to seek a SYG hearing in which George would have to testify and stand cross.

Del La Rionda interviewed John and under oath he said about the same thing he did in this video. He left out the bullsht MMA stuff.

“Handsome white and black men”

Since: Jan 10

Interracial love

#22821 Jan 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Or three, he felt ashamed of running away from Zim while he was on the phone with his girlfriend, and decided he would retaliate for Zim making a pssy out of him.
If you look at the maps of the assumed tracks both guys took, it's impossible for Martin to be where he was at during the attack unless he waited right there.
That is a fact that you made up. If Zimmerman continued to run then he could have easily caught up on a walking Trayvon, distracted by his conversation on the phone.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22822 Jan 25, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> That is a fact that you made up. If Zimmerman continued to run then he could have easily caught up on a walking Trayvon, distracted by his conversation on the phone.
True, and if so, it would be evident on the 911 tape.

We heard what GZ sounded like when he actually was running. In fact, those sounds over the phone is what prompted the 911 operator to ask if he was following Martin. When the dispatcher suggested "We don't need you to do that" Zimmerman's breathing and quiet tone came back in less than ten seconds.

My point is after that change in his voice and breathing pattern, there is no possible way Zim could have continued his conversation with 911 for that long and be running at the same time. No abnormal breathing, no brushing of the phone, no background noise whatsoever. Almost a minute between the time his breathing returned to normal and he hung up with 911.

If Zimmerman lost Martin in a matter of a few seconds while he was running full speed, there is no way for him to catch up with Martin moving at a much slower speed.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22823 Jan 25, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>That video proves dik and by the way John was not embellishing in this video.
During the bond hearing O'Mara started talking about Johns comments about "raining down MMA style" and Del La Rionda called him out on it and also dared O'Mara to seek a SYG hearing in which George would have to testify and stand cross.
Del La Rionda interviewed John and under oath he said about the same thing he did in this video. He left out the bullsht MMA stuff.
Fair enough, but my point in his interview is he described Zimmerman (the guy on the bottom) who was screaming for help. Given the evidence of the autopsy and investigation, it's clear Martin was the guy on top--not bottom. The grass stains were on Zim's clothing, not Martins.

Now if people want to stick to the unreasonable conclusion that it was Martin screaming for help, does it make sense that a guy (while beating the hell out of another guy) was screaming for help? What kind of help could Martin be screaming for? Somebody else to hold Zim down while he took a break for a few minutes?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22824 Jan 25, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I think most seasoned detectives might admit that the immediate witness accounts...right after the incident, are the most accurate....they haven't had time yet, to work out any angles or exxageration....
If everything is on the up and up. I mean, I would like to reflect on the Duke LaCrosse case. That case shows you how bias authorities can be when it comes to crimes involving cases between people of two different races.

The judge and jury seems to be the pubic unfortunately. It's a show just for them. And like any large audience, the actors want to please the onlookers.

I'm sure one of the paramount things on their minds is a race riot similar to what happened after the Rodney King verdict. If there was such an outburst, it won't be like in California where many people are unarmed. Florida has a lot of armed citizens. The results would be much different and possibly more bloody, except the street will not flow with blood of the innocent.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22825 Jan 25, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am more interested in court records and the FACT that the pedophile has a record, that he assaulted his girl friend, that he got fired for having a bad temper, and that he was smart enough to complete community college.
I do understand that he, having tried, is two steps in front of you.
You understand nothing because you are a buffoon. The prosecution can't bring up any of GW's past that doesn't realte to this cases--even the lies such as he assaulted his girlfriend.

Interracial love

#22826 Jan 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
True, and if so, it would be evident on the 911 tape.
We heard what GZ sounded like when he actually was running. In fact, those sounds over the phone is what prompted the 911 operator to ask if he was following Martin. When the dispatcher suggested "We don't need you to do that" Zimmerman's breathing and quiet tone came back in less than ten seconds.
My point is after that change in his voice and breathing pattern, there is no possible way Zim could have continued his conversation with 911 for that long and be running at the same time. No abnormal breathing, no brushing of the phone, no background noise whatsoever. Almost a minute between the time his breathing returned to normal and he hung up with 911.
If Zimmerman lost Martin in a matter of a few seconds while he was running full speed, there is no way for him to catch up with Martin moving at a much slower speed.
Zimmerman was not on the phone for long. Once he got off the phone he went looking for Trayvon.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22827 Jan 25, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> Zimmerman was not on the phone for long. Once he got off the phone he went looking for Trayvon.
Really? Well if GZ is walking, and Martin is running, how is it they ended up at the same place at the same time? One would assume that a person (especially a much younger person) would be well ahead of a person who was walking the same distance in the same direction.

Let's go through this again and using the map of the projected paths of both parties: Zim lost sight of Martin at the Northwest corner of the row houses. It's assumed this is the point where on the 911 tape, Zim told dispatch he lost sight of Martin. Now, using the near minute timeframe from that point to when Zim hung up with 911, how did Martin (presumably running) be north of the shooting where the confrontation took place unless he stayed there until Zim got off the phone?

Zimmerman's account is that he walked to the next street to get an address, and attacked while walking back due west. Martin approached him from the north whereas if he was running, jogging or even walking, he would be well south of the confrontation.

It just doesn't make sense.

Interracial love

#22828 Jan 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Well if GZ is walking, and Martin is running, how is it they ended up at the same place at the same time? One would assume that a person (especially a much younger person) would be well ahead of a person who was walking the same distance in the same direction.
L
Other way around, Zim running, Tray walking. Or maybe Tray stopped.
What Say You

Pinetops, NC

#22829 Jan 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

Zimmerman's account is that he walked to the next street to get an address, and attacked while walking back due west.

It just doesn't make sense.
Yet, he never did get an address.'Splain that.
He was approached by a concerned visitor to the neighborhood.
When asked, he was still aloof and evasive about his "surveillance" of TM. "No, I don't have a problem". Huh?

Innocent concern for his "hood" doesn't make sense.

GZ never considered that TM lived there....or....did he know exactly who TM was?
What Say You

Pinetops, NC

#22830 Jan 26, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I think most seasoned detectives might admit that the immediate witness accounts...right after the incident, are the most accurate....they haven't had time yet, to work out any angles or exxageration....
Didn't "John" say they were "wrestling" in his 911 call? Little different visual than his MMA account. He definitely backed off his written statement. John was/is paving a road to somewhere......

I do LOVE to see how statements evolve over time.
What Say You

Pinetops, NC

#22831 Jan 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If everything is on the up and up. I mean, I would like to reflect on the Duke LaCrosse case. That case shows you how bias authorities can be when it comes to crimes involving cases between people of two different races.
Yes,it is obvious that SPD loved(s) GZ.....
Had no regard for TM or Sherman Ware.....
See a pattern?
Oh, the irony that is GZ's life.....
It is, indeed, God's plan.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min PDUPONT 1,100,993
Immigrants fill aging void 5 min Cricket 23 26
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min TurkanaBoy 115,304
Obamas attend wedding of their longtime chef 12 min squeezers 7
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 13 min Coffee Party 256,648
March to FLETC in support of undocumented immig... 16 min guess who 225
Ukraine Says Russia Has Invaded 25 min Ethan Allen 121
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 42 min hal 2,067
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 52 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,467
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 2 hr Concern Citizen 1,584
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••