Obama embarking on day of diplomacy i...

Obama embarking on day of diplomacy in Hawaii

There are 45 comments on the Boston Herald story from Nov 12, 2011, titled Obama embarking on day of diplomacy in Hawaii. In it, Boston Herald reports that:

President Barack Obama is heading into a day of heavy diplomacy in his native Hawaii with some of the United States' most important and complicated allies, as he starts a nine-day tour of the crucial and growing Asia-Pacific region with domestic concerns front and center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston Herald.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#46 Nov 14, 2011
addendum to my post - just sayin!! got no dog in the race!!

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#47 Nov 14, 2011
pythias07 wrote:
<quoted text>you may or may not have noticed that the weekend passed was not newsworthy with the exception of 11:32 pm sunday night!! there's no press on the topic but if you follow the leader you might just find out a few points that you would have expected the press to let the american people in on!! 11:32 pm sunday larry sinclair was killed in a hit and run at his tennessee home!! driver and car of perp disappeared!! sinclair was to be on a local program today!! don't know sinclair?? google him!! interesting!! obama left hawaii from apec hurriedly without staying for the hawaiian shirts for the leaders that are a part of apec!! want enlightened?? terribletruth.wordprocess.com
Sounds like the Clintons and some of the people that were about to talk to the press doesn't it?
brad

Manchester, CT

#48 Nov 14, 2011
inbred Genius wrote:
Obama walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder, the bartender says, Where did you get that? The parrot says, Kenya, the place is full of em.
I'm sure the bartender was impressed with Obamas ear,er,wing span.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#49 Nov 14, 2011
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like the Clintons and some of the people that were about to talk to the press doesn't it?
quite right but form what i see it would be to their advantage to go on vacation and leave obama dangling as they could get caught in a snare or two by horning in!! ain't politics wonderful??

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#50 Nov 14, 2011
pythias07 wrote:
<quoted text>you may or may not have noticed that the weekend passed was not newsworthy with the exception of 11:32 pm sunday night!! there's no press on the topic but if you follow the leader you might just find out a few points that you would have expected the press to let the american people in on!! 11:32 pm sunday larry sinclair was killed in a hit and run at his tennessee home!! driver and car of perp disappeared!! sinclair was to be on a local program today!! don't know sinclair?? google him!! interesting!! obama left hawaii from apec hurriedly without staying for the hawaiian shirts for the leaders that are a part of apec!! want enlightened?? terribletruth.wordprocess.com
Wow, did obama learn from the Clintons or what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News County to help Mexico educate immigrants on rights 3 min New Resident 36
News North Korea blasts Trump for being too much lik... 6 min Cordwainer Trout 3
News Grieving father: 'I don't play Trump songs anym... 12 min Spotted Girl 6
Gay Skype !! 27 min Jun65 56
News Two Ohio coal-fired plants to close, deepening ... 29 min Cult of Drumpf 110
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 35 min Tm Cln 7,336
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 40 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 261,385
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 45 min Cheech the Conser... 1,507,794
News Young Americans: Most see Trump as illegitimate... 1 hr slick willie expl... 538
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Coffee Party 239,228
More from around the web