DREAM Act would boost economy, think tank says

Oct 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg

If illegal immigrants brought to the U.S. as children were given legal status, their improved access to college and better jobs would add $329 billion and 1.4 million jobs to the nation's economy over two decades, according to a report set for release today.

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 120 of523
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Just like this report says that amnesty will boost the economy. I cannot argue that more consumers and an increased labor supply will boost the economy. Of course that will make the rich richer because increased demand will cause prices to rise increasing profits and wages will fall due to an increase in the supply of labor also increasing profits. Those who work will see prices and taxes rise and wages fall. Those who do not work will of course not be affected since they do not receive wages and the politicians will just increase their entitlements so the 47% will keep voting them back into office.
Logic

Dover, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>I think the post speaks for its self. But after watching romney embarrass Obama last night I'm sure the only thing I have to do if amnesty is passed its wake you up. Lol.
Yeah that makes sense..idiot lol
concerned

Rockmart, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

these mexicans want everything handed to them everyone is so tired of it just wait until halloween night when 500 mexicans show up at your door for free candy like everything elde they get free
Logic

Dover, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

concerned wrote:
these mexicans want everything handed to them everyone is so tired of it just wait until halloween night when 500 mexicans show up at your door for free candy like everything elde they get free
500 Mexicans? So like 100,000 non-Mexicans (Americans) too right? Lol
ronnie

Orem, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

concerned wrote:
Exactly, it's the only night of the year I go out for dinner and friends house. Last year, I had about three American tricker treaters, and at least 50-60 Latino's.....And I live in a predominantly white neighborhood, so ya gotta believe they come up here for better Candy.That's cruel.....

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

It's a wet dream act.
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
Halloween night ,500 mexican adults hop out of a van, to get candy.

“Am me and you are? ”

Since: Aug 11

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

texmex wrote:
<quoted text>Si! Most Americans are on walfare waiting for thier ssi checks because they got a little boo boo and can't or won't work those hard labor jobs.sob,sob.
What Americans are you talking about? Anchor kids aren't not Americans.

“Am me and you are? ”

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

see the light wrote:
How would giving amnesty boost the economy? The few cent's they pay on the dollar goes into the economy now. Doesn't help. The rest of their money goes back to Mexico. They will just be freer to come out and rack up more Social Services off the tax payers.
So true, plus having kids every year sucking up public assistance for their anchor brats, free food, cash aid, health care. "hard working illegals" yeah right.
Rico from East LA

Rowland Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

concerned wrote:
Ironically, you send your own kids out for free hand-me-outs also. You really prove just how stupid you are.
Rico from East LA

Rowland Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Shesback wrote:
<quoted text>
So true, plus having kids every year sucking up public assistance for their anchor brats, free food, cash aid, health care. "hard working illegals" yeah right.
Ironically more whites are on welfare than US born children of illegal aliens.

So who's the real fking leaches around here?

LMFAO!!!
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

texmex wrote:
<quoted text>bull shit even if they where to go and come back legally you racist bastards just don't like our people. never did and never will.because are native people have always lived in this contenent.I myself am native American mom from Mexico and father from Texas.don't forget Texas was Mexico.History they try to get rid of our native people, but where back and its called karma.We are many Mex-Amer and we are here to stay like it or not.
You may possibly be part Native American Indian if your Father is or was one. But Native Americans have no blood lines with Mexicans at all. They are Asian. And have the same blood lines as Eskimo`s. Indians from Mexico are not in any way related. Many from South of the border try to use that claim to further their cause. But that is all it is. A pathetic attempt to advance La Raza or Reconquista Agenda. So Knock off the BullSh!t. Azzw!pe.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Rico from East LA wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!!!
Only because there are a larger number of whites at present in America. But if you use statistic`s by the group alone Illegals are higher on the dole. Stop trying to BullS!t people Wannabe!
Rico from East LA

Rowland Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Only because there are a larger number of whites at present in America. But if you use statistic`s by the group alone Illegals are higher on the dole. Stop trying to BullS!t people Wannabe!
Thanks for confirming that whites are the biggest welfare moochers in the USA.

“Am me and you are? ”

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Rico from East LA wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!!!
Perhaps they are but they don't goto other countries to suck up its public assistance unlike illegal aliens living in USA.

“Am me and you are? ”

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

More than five anchor per illegal woman.. sucking up welfare..
nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that makes sense..idiot lol
it means amnesty won't be passed because romney will win in a landslide. You really are as stupid as they come.
nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes right Americans in America how wired is that? Lmao your dumb as hell.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Rico from East LA wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for confirming that whites are the biggest welfare moochers in the USA.
Thanks for confirming that you have tryed this same old tired La Raza Argument before. It did not work then and it don`t work now.
Logic

Dover, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes right Americans in America how wired is that? Lmao your dumb as hell.
Now ur just starting to be a hater nym. I'll be sure to piss over that bridge, troll ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of523
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••