Rick Perry Says Being Gay and Alcoholism Are Basically The Same Thing

Jun 12, 2014 Full story: Burnt Orange Report 429

Rick Perry was in San Francisco - yes, that San Francisco - this week addressing a crowd at The Commonwealth Club when he was asked a question about the reparative therapy plank of the new GOP platform.

Full Story

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#90 Jun 14, 2014
Shockalocka wrote:
<quoted text>
Huntington,WV is very welcoming to gays. Drive 30 minutes in either direction you would face total opposition. Being a state with a lot of older population and not cultured. Many around here are racist and hate gays. Also have Rick Perry type remarks.
In WV, I only lived in Huntington. But I did visit some other cities and places there at the time. I LOVED Huntington, WV. I thought it was great.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#91 Jun 14, 2014
JohnInToronto wrote:
<quoted text>
Democratic areas of Texas like Austin and Houston should secede,
El Paso seldom votes for any Republican ever. The only Republican state legislator from El Paso was in reality a surprisingly liberal one. When I would go to Austin to lobby for AIDS funding I would always stop by his office. During one visit he invited me to have lunch with him in the legislators dining room. Heads turned and several legislators nearly fell out of their chairs when we walked into the place. He appreciated the humor of all the drama. Truly an amazing politician.
HumanSpirit

High Springs, FL

#92 Jun 14, 2014
Perry is a Republican ALEC Bush follower for TMAP (Texas Medical Algorithm program and is diverting the problem of Pharmaceutical mind drugs.

ENDOCRINE DISORDERS

By now most of the population is aware why the argument was centered on homosexuals and other sexual orientations n the societies and the increase in numbers.

Mind drugs are causing personality changes and the risk of non acceptance of any sexual out come could be costly to the pharmaceutical / mental Health industry and those investors.

Remember way back to the opinions of the Mental Health Industry toward anti-homosexual behavior? How about the reversal by the mental health industry toward homosexual behavior that was centered on the personality changes created by mind drugs and the profits vs employment in the mental health industry and the social engineering for a Republican New World Order.

The church and the established society of regulation on past social behaviors were going to change. It was going to happen regardless of customs and traditions of the past.

The military had to change because sales of mind drugs created a threat by created homosexual behavior to military law and conduct.

Mind drugs and counseling would have lost millions / billions in government contracts in the USA and the Republican ALEC would have lost out on a partial acceptance for their planned New World Order. Look at Australia problems including gun control and the forced mental health programs

There would have been a segment of the society shunned in America and other world countries as a result of the mind drugs if the public acceptance failed an so acceptance was important and pushed by the mental Heath and Pharmaceutical Industries

Mind Drugs as well as Vaccine components, aluminum, thimerosal (mercury) and formaldehyde are all neurotoxic, genotoxic, mutagenic and endocrine disruptors.

The endocrine system controls the gender attributes of male-female. Gender confusion is rampant these days. Imagine injecting these chemicals in varying amounts into a developing baby and disrupting their normal development.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#93 Jun 14, 2014
HumanSpirit wrote:
Perry is a Republican ALEC Bush follower for TMAP (Texas Medical Algorithm program and is diverting the problem of Pharmaceutical mind drugs.
ENDOCRINE DISORDERS
By now most of the population is aware why the argument was centered on homosexuals and other sexual orientations n the societies and the increase in numbers.
Mind drugs are causing personality changes and the risk of non acceptance of any sexual out come could be costly to the pharmaceutical / mental Health industry and those investors.
Remember way back to the opinions of the Mental Health Industry toward anti-homosexual behavior? How about the reversal by the mental health industry toward homosexual behavior that was centered on the personality changes created by mind drugs and the profits vs employment in the mental health industry and the social engineering for a Republican New World Order.
The church and the established society of regulation on past social behaviors were going to change. It was going to happen regardless of customs and traditions of the past.
The military had to change because sales of mind drugs created a threat by created homosexual behavior to military law and conduct.
Mind drugs and counseling would have lost millions / billions in government contracts in the USA and the Republican ALEC would have lost out on a partial acceptance for their planned New World Order. Look at Australia problems including gun control and the forced mental health programs
There would have been a segment of the society shunned in America and other world countries as a result of the mind drugs if the public acceptance failed an so acceptance was important and pushed by the mental Heath and Pharmaceutical Industries
Mind Drugs as well as Vaccine components, aluminum, thimerosal (mercury) and formaldehyde are all neurotoxic, genotoxic, mutagenic and endocrine disruptors.
The endocrine system controls the gender attributes of male-female. Gender confusion is rampant these days. Imagine injecting these chemicals in varying amounts into a developing baby and disrupting their normal development.
you are an idiot.

stop making such a total ass of yourself.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#94 Jun 14, 2014
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm not, nor have I ever been, a fan of his.
I been t Texas once. When I was traveling from New York to here in Arizona, and i will NEVER go back to, or thru, Texas ever again. It was about A BAZILLION DEGREES there when i was traveling thru it. HOTTEST I ever experienced in my life. And my air conditioning n tht car was broken at the time and I had 4 cats in the car with me. I had to pull over and rent a motel room for 8 hours until the temp dropped, because I was afraid my cats might die in the car it was so HOT (they were fine).
And now, each day here, even though it' still springtime, It's over 100 degrees F here every morning before 11 am. I'd lie to move to where it's a bit cooler in Arizona, but with no snow nor ice.
Try Flagstaff.

St. Croix valley

#95 Jun 14, 2014
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm not, nor have I ever been, a fan of his.
I been t Texas once. When I was traveling from New York to here in Arizona, and i will NEVER go back to, or thru, Texas ever again. It was about A BAZILLION DEGREES there when i was traveling thru it. HOTTEST I ever experienced in my life. And my air conditioning n tht car was broken at the time and I had 4 cats in the car with me. I had to pull over and rent a motel room for 8 hours until the temp dropped, because I was afraid my cats might die in the car it was so HOT (they were fine).
And now, each day here, even though it' still springtime, It's over 100 degrees F here every morning before 11 am. I'd lie to move to where it's a bit cooler in Arizona, but with no snow nor ice.
why would you even attempt to travel with animals in a car through Texas without AC? animal cruelty is usually just stupid people doing stupid things.

“ WOOF ! ”

33.00, -111.51

#96 Jun 14, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Try Flagstaff.
Too much snow and ice there in the winter.

“ WOOF ! ”

33.00, -111.51

#97 Jun 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why would you even attempt to travel with animals in a car through Texas without AC? animal cruelty is usually just stupid people doing stupid things.
The AC was working fne when I left New York. It broke in Missouri and I didn't realize Texas would be as HOT as it was. So I rented a motel room for 8 hours in Texas til the weather cooled down a bit, and then continued on my way. The cats were fine.

St. Croix valley

#98 Jun 14, 2014
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
The AC was working fne when I left New York. It broke in Missouri and I didn't realize Texas would be as HOT as it was. So I rented a motel room for 8 hours in Texas til the weather cooled down a bit, and then continued on my way. The cats were fine.
t realize texas would be hot...

i can't even comprehend that lack of logic...

but then cat ladies aren't known for their logic, are they? wha is it they are known for? yeesh...

St. Croix valley

#99 Jun 14, 2014
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Too much snow and ice there in the winter.
pffft...what a wuusss... a teensy bit of snow and ice is what they have...

“ WOOF ! ”

33.00, -111.51

#100 Jun 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>pffft...what a wuusss... a teensy bit of snow and ice is what they have...
Flagstaff is the COLDEST city in Arizona and has an annual snowfall averaging over 8 feet. It's colder and snowier than Long Island.

I moved FROM Long Island TO the southwest to GET AWAY from the cold and ice and snow.

St. Croix valley

#101 Jun 14, 2014
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Flagstaff is the COLDEST city in Arizona and has an annual snowfall averaging over 8 feet. It's colder and snowier than Long Island.
I moved FROM Long Island TO the southwest to GET AWAY from the cold and ice and snow.
long island...sheesh! you southern freaks crack me up..

you can't handle the heat or the cold...
Ted Haggard s Gospel Rub

Philadelphia, PA

#102 Jun 14, 2014
HumanSpirit wrote:
ENDOCRINE DISORDERS
By now most of the population is aware
Based on that screed you could easily be hired by the companies making products with any of these possible endocrine disruptors to undermine any notion that these chemicals are a problem....

“ WOOF ! ”

33.00, -111.51

#103 Jun 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>long island...sheesh! you southern freaks crack me up..
you can't handle the heat or the cold...
On Long Island, it's unusual for the temperature to hit 100 degrees F but it does happen sometimes.

It's springtime and it's over 100 degrees F everyday here by 10 am.
Belle Sexton

Santa Cruz, CA

#104 Jun 14, 2014
Truth wrote:
So some people can have sex with someone of the same gender, week after week and still not be considered gay or bi? Unless it interferes with work or their relationships.
ROFL !!!

Brilliantly dry wit there !
Belle Sexton

Santa Cruz, CA

#105 Jun 14, 2014
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
If credentials were required for expressing an opinion, Topix would be without posters.
Speak for yourself, dropout.
Belle Sexton

Santa Cruz, CA

#106 Jun 14, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>yup
Harrumph! and other noises.
Belle Sexton

Santa Cruz, CA

#107 Jun 14, 2014
Howies Husband wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh REALLY?
Do they sell it at the licker store?
When I indulge too much I get the lickups.

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#108 Jun 14, 2014
WHERE do These MEN and THEIR Logic Come FROM anyways??

St. Croix valley

#110 Jun 15, 2014
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
On Long Island, it's unusual for the temperature to hit 100 degrees F but it does happen sometimes.
It's springtime and it's over 100 degrees F everyday here by 10 am.
i meant the part of ice and cold in long island...it doesn't really get cold there...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Earthling-1 47,003
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Aura Mytha 117,355
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 7 min Blacktigershark 5,739
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 8 min fubar 22,748
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... (Mar '14) 10 min Mandela 2,042
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 12 min Fair Game 32,785
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 16 min Quirky 265,596
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min RoxLo 1,115,129
Obama: US misjudged Iraqi army, militants' threat 47 min Bama Yankee 35
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Obama Zombies 155,436

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE