Senator says DVD of Syrian chemical a...

Senator says DVD of Syrian chemical attack 'horrendous'

There are 20 comments on the Reuters story from Sep 5, 2013, titled Senator says DVD of Syrian chemical attack 'horrendous'. In it, Reuters reports that:

The head of the Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday said a DVD prepared by the Central Intelligence Agency showing YouTube videos of victims of a suspected chemical weapons attack in Syria was "horrendous."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#1 Sep 5, 2013
It might mean something if Feinstein didn't have such a long history of creating 'facts' to support her personal agenda.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#2 Sep 6, 2013
She must taking tips from FAUX.

That's what their entire network is based on.
Mme Defarge Feinstien

Sayville, NY

#3 Sep 6, 2013
Your support for Planned Parenthood's abortuary chemical attack on innocent babies in the womb is horrendous too Madame Senator.
Ralph

Coleman, MI

#4 Sep 6, 2013
Whose side is obomber on? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid... Assad was keeping these people safe from the muzzie animals.
Ralph

Coleman, MI

#5 Sep 6, 2013
obomber is lying to us again. http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-w...

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#6 Sep 6, 2013
a cia dvd showing youtube clips...

what's not to believe??????

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7 Sep 6, 2013
Was it as bad as Benghazi?
Obama watched that like it was a snuff film and did NOTHING.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#8 Sep 6, 2013
Obama=COWARD
Bonehead Showboater

Medford, NY

#9 Sep 6, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
Obama=COWARD
Obama=Danny Travathan. Bonehead showboater.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#10 Sep 6, 2013
RustyS wrote:
It might mean something if Feinstein didn't have such a long history of creating 'facts' to support her personal agenda.
Name a few, corrosive one.

Location hidden

#11 Sep 6, 2013
carey529 wrote:
Your comments.

Location hidden

#12 Sep 6, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
Was it as bad as Benghazi?
Obama watched that like it was a snuff film and did NOTHING.
If you were to star in a snuff film, it would be standing room only.
Yolo

Louisville, KY

#13 Sep 6, 2013
The reason we want to bomb Syria is the same reason we killed Khadafi...they wont take our worthless dollars for oil anymore. We have to go through Syria to get to Iran. Iran dont want our fake monoply money and is disengaging from the dollar and wont take dollars for oil...because the dollar is worthless. Follow the money train and you get your answers. The whole global economy is being held up by printing fake dollars that have no value (Quantative Easing) Once Ben Bernake stops printing the money...the whole gig is up and the entire global structure will collapse.,,,and all paper money will be worth the pare its printed on. Time to pay the piper.

The Left Coast

#14 Sep 6, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Name a few, corrosive one.
Most recent, the 'facts' of her so called assault weapons ban. She just made up her own facts. There are hundreds of fact check links on her comments. I don't know about you, but I never follow links left here.'Reinventing' facts is her MO. Google it.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#15 Sep 6, 2013
carey529 wrote:
It's not exactly easy to get our own people, much less reporters in there.

Location hidden

#16 Sep 6, 2013
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
Most recent, the 'facts' of her so called assault weapons ban. She just made up her own facts. There are hundreds of fact check links on her comments. I don't know about you, but I never follow links left here.'Reinventing' facts is her MO. Google it.
I took you up on your challenge. I didn't see where Feinstein's facts conflicted with the truth. Perhaps you can pinpoint her "reinvented" facts.

Just to be clear, I fully support an assault weapons ban, and I am sorry she was unable to reinstate it.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#17 Sep 6, 2013
the Disney logo at the end of the film should have given them a clue as ti its veracity....

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#19 Sep 6, 2013
So we are back to blaming a video again?

Really?

The Left Coast

#20 Sep 6, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I took you up on your challenge. I didn't see where Feinstein's facts conflicted with the truth. Perhaps you can pinpoint her "reinvented" facts.
Just to be clear, I fully support an assault weapons ban, and I am sorry she was unable to reinstate it.
I would expect nothing less from you Larry. I found that 13 children a day are killed by guns. I won't mention that this 'fact' fails to mention 'children' are 17-19 year old gang bangers that kill each other.

But back to the issue at hand. You obviously agree with Feinstein that we need to bomb Syria and punish Assad as we did with Saddam Hussein in Iraq and Mohammed Omar in Afghanistan. We appear to have the same strategy, we go in, and 10-20 years and thousands of dead American troop later, we try to get out. No real plan, just righteous indignation over atrocities in the Muslim world. I have no doubt Feinstein's DVD is horrendous, it does not change the fact that the vast majority, far more than elected Obama, do not want the US to start another endless war. Evidently most of our allies agree. You still have the right to say you want this to happen.

“Re-align with nature ”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#21 Sep 7, 2013
horrendous
...and so worth supporting with arms and bombings?

'Impressive' is a synonymous word then?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California prepares to fight Trump on immigrati... 2 min Cupcake Pounder 2
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min DP Cassie 403,853
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min zebra 216,710
News Trump's tariff plan hits a hurdle: Congressiona... 4 min Cupcake Pounder 8
News Joe Biden leaves the door open for a 2020 run 4 min Giggle1101 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min VetnorsGate 1,458,576
News Trump soaks up the adulation, brags about victory 6 min Mitts Gold Taliblets 137
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min America 253,224
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 19 min TomInElPaso 2,100
More from around the web