Prime Minister Stoltenberg visits Pre...

Prime Minister Stoltenberg visits President Obama

There are 64 comments on the The Norway Post story from Oct 20, 2011, titled Prime Minister Stoltenberg visits President Obama. In it, The Norway Post reports that:

US President Barak Obama will host Norway's Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg for a meeting in the Oval Office on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Norway Post.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 20, 2011
Norway need to join EU.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 8, 2014
Not economically, their currency is more stable

Since: Feb 14

Tejgaon, Bangladesh

#3 Mar 9, 2014
This post is quite out-dated isn't it? And the current Prime Minster is Erna Solberg

Location hidden

#4 Mar 11, 2014
what am i doing here?
Swedenforever

Silver Spring, MD

#5 Sep 26, 2014
We miss you Stoltenberg

“Every day, Improve..”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6 Oct 7, 2014
The politician since puberty has entered new domains of control and NWO elite.

How you can put a man who has never served in the armed forces is also a question to me. However, the same aristocrat wants OWN guards in Brussels and from Norway. Guess what Jens, you are head of an armed multinational united force now. And you wanna start that with your own private Pretorian guard?

I vaguely remember the nickname Bulke-Jens as well. From the time he hit a parked card, left a BLANK message paper on other car and then took off.

A "class act". No wonder Obama loves him so much. Of all the wagging tiny puppets, Norway is one of the most obedient.
Swedenforever

Silver Spring, MD

#7 Oct 19, 2014
The Royal Norwegian Air Force
Swedenforever

Silver Spring, MD

#8 Nov 23, 2014
VeganTiger wrote:
The politician since puberty has entered new domains of control and NWO elite.
How you can put a man who has never served in the armed forces is also a question to me. However, the same aristocrat wants OWN guards in Brussels and from Norway. Guess what Jens, you are head of an armed multinational united force now. And you wanna start that with your own private Pretorian guard?
I vaguely remember the nickname Bulke-Jens as well. From the time he hit a parked card, left a BLANK message paper on other car and then took off.
A "class act". No wonder Obama loves him so much. Of all the wagging tiny puppets, Norway is one of the most obedient.
and has the highest standard of living in the World

Location hidden

#9 Dec 4, 2014
Paper Tigers are useless
Peter Ross

Oslo, Norway

#11 Dec 4, 2014
A big NO,Norway has not the highest standard of living in the world..........norwegians are so much controlled and brain washed and in deep depth!!!!!!!!!!
far too cold in every sense!

Location hidden

#12 Dec 4, 2014
Our women have warm hearts and are loyal, without the tons of make up and plastic surgery

“Every day, Improve..”

Location hidden

#13 Dec 5, 2014
swedenforever wrote:
Our women have warm hearts and are loyal, without the tons of make up and plastic surgery
"Without the tons of make-up and plastic surgery", is that a buzz-excuse for being so anti-feminine, militant feminist and don't bothering at all to look good for their man? I think so..
Otherwise, "loyal", what is that in this context? I guess they suddenly become loyal once a man is ensnared, isn't it? Good for you, your girl has "warm heart", that means she's still alive.
Don Quixote had a higher chance defeating the wind mills, than women in Norway have of reversing the natural laws of attraction. The latter even if they made laws banning gyms, Yoga-wear or swim suits, which I'm sure is a matter of time in this nanny state.

Location hidden

#14 Dec 7, 2014
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
"Without the tons of make-up and plastic surgery", is that a buzz-excuse for being so anti-feminine, militant feminist and don't bothering at all to look good for their man? I think so..
Otherwise, "loyal", what is that in this context? I guess they suddenly become loyal once a man is ensnared, isn't it? Good for you, your girl has "warm heart", that means she's still alive.
Don Quixote had a higher chance defeating the wind mills, than women in Norway have of reversing the natural laws of attraction. The latter even if they made laws banning gyms, Yoga-wear or swim suits, which I'm sure is a matter of time in this nanny state.
Divorce rate in US 40%,
Elisheva

Lacey, WA

#15 Dec 7, 2014
swedenforever wrote:
<quoted text>Divorce rate in US 40%,
Divorce rate in Norway is about the same (for 2013) per SSB.no.

So what's your point?
Snowman

Oslo, Norway

#16 Dec 9, 2014
swedenforever wrote:
<quoted text> Divorce rate in US 40%,
That maybe but MOST Americans still actually get married. In Norway it is considered completely normal to never get married and have multiple children with multiple partners and still sleep around constantly. I've also heard that Norway tops the stats for one night stands, which I can believe. Being a man, and being in a relationship with a norse woman is like being in a relationship with another dude. Norwegian women have the biggest case of cock envy I have ever seen. They have to make a point of smoking more than the man, drinking more, staying out drunk the latest, throwing up all over the place, raising their fists like men, even cutting the damn meat!:) Fighting over who's gonna spackle, who's gonna put up the garden fence. Just conflict all the time. I feel really sorry for most Norwegian men as they have been turned into eunuchs by their "ingen andre land har kommet like langt som oss" politics. I guess it's payback for all the viking rape raids they had centuries ago. Now the viking guys are forced to stay at home while their women are being smashed by second and third world trash. Dear oh dear ;)
Snowman

Oslo, Norway

#17 Dec 9, 2014
What I'm saying is that I don't believe that Norwegian women are raised to be feminine and future wives like in most cultures. They seem to be raised to be both man and woman, all about themselves and completely self sufficient. There seems to be a mentality that one must do everything oneself because one will perhaps end up on one's own anyway. Very pragmatic but I feel it is setting up couples for failure in future relationships/marriages, if there is always one foot out of the door, so to say. I believe that Norway has the highest percentage of people living on their own. Norwegians are having babies but they are not staying together. Possibly due to a combo of universal affluence and loose morals?

“Every day, Improve..”

Location hidden

#18 Dec 11, 2014
And how many men simply cling on to their marriages, because a divorce in Norway is a catastrophe for the man. Therefore, most men doesn't even dare to have a playboy magazine in the house and definitely not watching anything online that he suspects is not "approved".

Any man that dares to even question the PC order, will at best get a bucket from his "lady", often face divorce/split up and at worst be declared a Pariah over entire country.

I have no clue how many time men who find out I am from Norway asks me about "the hot blondes". See more of that in one day in most US cities than in Norway in a month. Well, they may be blond or fake ones, but "body to die for" is rare, since so many Norwegian girls have "heavy bones", LOL.

Location hidden

#19 Dec 11, 2014
The wage gap between males/females in Den/Swden/Norway/Fin is the lowest on earth..Also teenage pregnancy, and high school dropout rates in Texas and Louisiana is higher than all of Scandinavia..The prison population rate here US is the highest in the industrialized world..Violent crime rate is double that of Sweden, foreclosures,bankruptcies, ..Drugs are everywhere here, teachers molesting students every other week..so I suggest you learn how to read statistics..

“Every day, Improve..”

Location hidden

#20 Dec 11, 2014
swedenforever wrote:
The wage gap between males/females in Den/Swden/Norway/Fin is the lowest on earth..Also teenage pregnancy, and high school dropout rates in Texas and Louisiana is higher than all of Scandinavia..The prison population rate here US is the highest in the industrialized world..Violent crime rate is double that of Sweden, foreclosures,bankruptcies,..Dr ugs are everywhere here, teachers molesting students every other week..so I suggest you learn how to read statistics..
Oh yes, the "wage gap" nonsense. Until all women get a state sponsored surrogate mother for her IVF child and 4 days off a month like some politicians now has suggested, this "gap" will continue to exist.nothing but nonsense.

Why are you talking about teenage pregnancy and high school drop out i in Louisiana or Texas? The public schools in the USA is crappier than than the Norwegian ones, but they know about the same when they graduate. Or as little, should I say.

I am with you with regards to prison population, but much of that is also because Norway rarely jails people and if they do, it's a vacation and nicer place than any Nursing home over there.

Again, you talk about teachers and child molestation. I agree that this is a huge problem in both countries. In Norway there was even a Mayor who was "dating" a 13-year old for a few years and got 2 years and even thought that was too much. Drugs are everywhere in both countries, but if you take Cannabis out of the equation, I think the problems are about the same. Also there are plenty communities in the USA with minimal crime or drugs. A doubling of violent crime is certainly possible, at last if we compare only with the Norwegian natives. Compare with certain ethnic groups and Norway will reach the top, i think.

And all that welfare in Norway is financed with the typical gulf-economy and having the USA guarantee security, so more money can be pushed into all kinds of welfare instead of defense"
Snowman

Oslo, Norway

#21 Dec 11, 2014
VeganTiger wrote:
And how many men simply cling on to their marriages, because a divorce in Norway is a catastrophe for the man. Therefore, most men doesn't even dare to have a playboy magazine in the house and definitely not watching anything online that he suspects is not "approved".
Any man that dares to even question the PC order, will at best get a bucket from his "lady", often face divorce/split up and at worst be declared a Pariah over entire country.
I have no clue how many time men who find out I am from Norway asks me about "the hot blondes". See more of that in one day in most US cities than in Norway in a month. Well, they may be blond or fake ones, but "body to die for" is rare, since so many Norwegian girls have "heavy bones", LOL.
True, true. Regarding the 'talent'. I haven't seen any female specimens here that I would kill for, so to speak. But there are a lot of good looking girls in Oslo, not sure about the standard out in the provinces. The natural blonde goddess stereotype is just hype. Hollywood exaggerated crap. Just like saying most Americans are cowboys, or most French people are romantic and are great cooks. I'd say most girls in Oslo have a wholesome appeal and do make an effort to keep in shape. There are a lot of thick boned girls aswell. Let's face it, nearly all female bodies are best between the ages of 16-25. That's when most of them have that arrogance and attitude because they know it. They tend to drop that with age as their tits and asses also unfortunately begin to drop ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Joy 1,620,730
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 4 min Wondering 13,189
News Supreme Court To Hear Arguments In Case Of Bake... 6 min Wondering 358
News 'It Stuns Me': Kelly Blasts Congresswoman for L... 15 min Classic rocker 25
News During illegal immigration crackdown, campaigns... 18 min Black cntl not gu... 4
News News Trump voting commission criticized for lac... 20 min Covfeve 1
News Democrats Drop Congeniality as They Fire Away a... 20 min Katrina 70
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 35 min SiverrideNedreck 37,145
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 1 hr Into The Night 341
News Barack Obama 1 hr RIP 74
More from around the web