Kerry under fire for 'unbelievably sm...

Kerry under fire for 'unbelievably small' comment

There are 149 comments on the Politico story from Sep 9, 2013, titled Kerry under fire for 'unbelievably small' comment. In it, Politico reports that:

As President Barack Obama kicks off an all-out push for a strike on Syria, Secretary of State John Kerry came under fire on Monday for saying any attack would be "unbelievably small" and suggesting the Syrian ruler still had a week to give up his chemical weapons to avoid a U.S. assault - a remark Kerry's spokeswoman later attempted to clarify.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#1 Sep 9, 2013
Wow!
Kerry sure can push hard.
You've got a week to prepare for an unbelievably small attach, Bashar.
You have to get rid of all your chemical weapons before we get really annoying.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Sep 9, 2013
Susan Rice is telling us how it is.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAA
Benghazi.
LIARS.
Eleanor

Mundelein, IL

#3 Sep 9, 2013
"Unbelievably Small"

Sort of like when the U.S. was attacked by the Japanese.

It was only ONE HARBOR, not the whole country.

Just one small harbor named PEARL.

Kerry must really believe American citizens are ALL STUPID !!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#4 Sep 9, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
Susan Rice is telling us how it is.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAA
Benghazi.
LIARS.
just can't stop dancing on the graves of brave americans that served you, huh?
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#5 Sep 9, 2013
Kerry is Lurch. Hillary is ma-ma. Saul Alinsky lives!
Les Claypool

Denver, CO

#6 Sep 9, 2013
Clueless!

I sure am glad I didn't vote for these clowns.
LoLbama

Fitchburg, MA

#7 Sep 9, 2013
Don't worry Putin and the Russians will find a way out of this through diplomacy. I don't particularly like Putin but he is by far a superior statesman than the amateur in the WH.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#8 Sep 9, 2013
They've got a week to what? Hide their weapons? Didn't they get their "save this date" card telling them when we will attack? This is an insane way to wage a war.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#9 Sep 9, 2013
Kerry's so full of BS. American's that have any brains won't fall for his or Obama's lies.
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#10 Sep 9, 2013
The rebels are pro Al Quieda. Any attack on Assad's regime is an attack in support of Islamic radicalism. Obama is in bed with the terrorists on this one.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#12 Sep 9, 2013
Kerry is "unbelievably small".....minded.
The Good Doctor

United States

#13 Sep 9, 2013
Poor Kerry. First he's made to look a fool by Obama when Barry let him make that ridiculous war speech while keeping Kerry in the dark about going to the Congress. Now Kerry lets it slip that Obama's pin-prick attack was so small it surprised even him.

Good lord, just how small was this so-called "attack". A bottle rocket and a couple of roman candles?

I bet it's just a fancy pyrotechnic device that looks like the witch in "The Wizard of Oz". In actuality it's Hillary on a broom stick flying over Damascus and skywriting "Surrender Assad!" in black smoke.

LOL!

There's nothing like watching our ridiculously small president get even sillier. It's embarrassing.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#14 Sep 9, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
The rebels are pro Al Quieda. Any attack on Assad's regime is an attack in support of Islamic radicalism. Obama is in bed with the terrorists on this one.
Uh,Libya.... Egypt....
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#15 Sep 9, 2013
kerry really impresses me has having an 'unbelievably small' brain, a guy completely incompetent to do his job unless his job is making hillary clinton look like a f---ing genius.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#16 Sep 9, 2013
The Good Doctor wrote:
Poor Kerry. First he's made to look a fool by Obama when Barry let him make that ridiculous war speech while keeping Kerry in the dark about going to the Congress. Now Kerry lets it slip that Obama's pin-prick attack was so small it surprised even him.
Good lord, just how small was this so-called "attack". A bottle rocket and a couple of roman candles?
I bet it's just a fancy pyrotechnic device that looks like the witch in "The Wizard of Oz". In actuality it's Hillary on a broom stick flying over Damascus and skywriting "Surrender Assad!" in black smoke.
LOL!
There's nothing like watching our ridiculously small president get even sillier. It's embarrassing.
it's simple...kerry is to obama as colin powell was to bush.

except that colin powell isn't completel stupid, of course.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#17 Sep 9, 2013
an unbelievably stupid man
Les Claypool

Grapevine, TX

#18 Sep 9, 2013
Libies love blame Bush, weak a$$ shtuff for sure. A least Bush knew that a war is all or nothing.

Affermative action, in action. Democrate America = little Ms. Punching Bag America. Putin is laughing his .... off.
watta booteafool world

Noblesville, IN

#19 Sep 9, 2013
carey529 wrote:
an unbelievably stupid man
2topix! the John McCain&John Kerry are Johnny boys will make U paypal.com ;-00000000h, C529! do U know what"s ( Knee How Ma ) meant????????? ;-000
watta booteafool world

Noblesville, IN

#20 Sep 9, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
it's simple...kerry is to obama as colin powell was to bush.
except that colin powell isn't completel stupid, of course.
yes! rodman as fonda!! they wil collect yo soul-Kia Motor for the Emper not Emperor!! ;-000h, Back2the Future:-0

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#21 Sep 9, 2013
Kerry is huffing and puffing like the wolf taunting the 3 piggies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Limbertwig 194,079
News What rights do immigrants in the US have? 8 min USA 30
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min Chimney1 173,953
News 'We can't be intimidated' 20 min Chicopee 115
News Public Invited to Comment on Flood Maps for the... 32 min teresa 1
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 37 min anonymous 60,852
News Redistricting deadline comes and goes in Virginia 43 min What 1
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 45 min Quirky 341,396
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr John Galt 1,277,680
News White House says Mount McKinley to be renamed D... 4 hr Joe Balls 147
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 5 hr Responsibiility 434
More from around the web