Unbelievable, Ever Wonder Why Health Care Costs are Out of Control in ...

Full story: Scared Monkeys

As those who are in the United States wait for their kidney transplants, Jorge Mariscal, an illegal immigrant is provided one ahead of legal tax paying US citizens.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 8, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

I had to provide the hospital with a letter from my employer guaranteeing that they would pay my insurance through for the surgery and the four months following it before they would schedule my kidney transplant and I had my own live donor.

This is a disgrace. This hospital should be stripped of all federal moneys and not be allowed to do Medicare or Medicaid work.
Same Day HealthCare Loans

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 8, 2012
 
Ralff wrote:
I had to provide the hospital with a letter from my employer guaranteeing that they would pay my insurance through for the surgery and the four months following it before they would schedule my kidney transplant and I had my own live donor.
This is a disgrace. This hospital should be stripped of all federal moneys and not be allowed to do Medicare or Medicaid work.
You won't need to do that with ObamaCare.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Ralff wrote:
I had to provide the hospital with a letter from my employer guaranteeing that they would pay my insurance through for the surgery and the four months following it before they would schedule my kidney transplant and I had my own live donor.

This is a disgrace. This hospital should be stripped of all federal moneys and not be allowed to do Medicare or Medicaid work.
Agree

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Same Day HealthCare Loans wrote:
<quoted text>You won't need to do that with ObamaCare.
Yea
There will be no health care

Ya got to love the fact that moron liberals think that raising the cost of medical devices will lower the cost of them

“"One for the claws"”

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Same Day HealthCare Loans wrote:
<quoted text>You won't need to do that with ObamaCare.
True. Under Obamacare you'll receive all the band-aids,drugs and aspirin you could possibly need real quick. As far as life saving surgeries,that is a different story.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Would an American citizen have ever been given a life-saving transplant ahead of a Mexican citizen in Mexico?
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Same Day HealthCare Loans wrote:
<quoted text>You won't need to do that with ObamaCare.
That is true. They will just let you die.

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

teddyr4me wrote:
Would an American citizen have ever been given a life-saving transplant ahead of a Mexican citizen in Mexico?
We will never know because anyone in mexico illegally is deported immediately upon release from prison.
They enforce their immigration laws there.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

and my local (county non-profit) hospital sends a $10.00 balance to a collection agency after 30 days, go figure.
sba131

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 9, 2012
 
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea
There will be no health care
Ya got to love the fact that moron liberals think that raising the cost of medical devices will lower the cost of them
Wait until this catches up with the D--SS liberals and their families! Can't wait!
ronones

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 10, 2012
 
youtube.com/watch... Accidental Baby Bailout

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 10, 2012
 
teddyr4me wrote:
Would an American citizen have ever been given a life-saving transplant ahead of a Mexican citizen in Mexico?
First of all the government will not pay for any healthcare for any non citizen.......

And second it is almost impossible to get on the list unless you are native born......

In a private school that I pay to send my kids the government will boot out my kids if there are no seats left and a Mexican wants in the class.....

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 10, 2012
 
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
We will never know because anyone in mexico illegally is deported immediately upon release from prison.
They enforce their immigration laws there.
Correct

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 10, 2012
 
sba131 wrote:
<quoted text> Wait until this catches up with the D--SS liberals and their families! Can't wait!
Do you really think liberals would care if healthcare cost doubled???

They would not care if oslama was roasting and eating their children.........

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 10, 2012
 
this is nothing new,has been going on for a long time. there are some who has gotten livers as well that we pay for.

this guy says it a human right all do to he will not have to pay for it,funny how those who say this never pay their own way.

good time to arrest his boss and shut down the company for hiring an illegal aliens fully knowing.federal felony here.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 10, 2012
 
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all the government will not pay for any healthcare for any non citizen.......
And second it is almost impossible to get on the list unless you are native born......
In a private school that I pay to send my kids the government will boot out my kids if there are no seats left and a Mexican wants in the class.....
Wow, they do it right for their own, but expect us to give their outcasts special dispensations. Why doesn't our government grow some, and send Mexico the bill for the onus with which the taxpayers get stuck?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 10, 2012
 
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, they do it right for their own, but expect us to give their outcasts special dispensations. Why doesn't our government grow some, and send Mexico the bill for the onus with which the taxpayers get stuck?
Mexico would just laugh....

All the USA has to do is put the lid on the cookie jar and lock it......

The illegals would all leave in a matter of months.....

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 10, 2012
 
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexico would just laugh....
All the USA has to do is put the lid on the cookie jar and lock it......
The illegals would all leave in a matter of months.....
I know, you're right, but as I stated before, our government would have to grow some, and I think they have been rendered eunuchs because of their lust for power and desire to be greedy.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>I know, you're right, but as I stated before, our government would have to grow some, and I think they have been rendered eunuchs because of their lust for power and desire to be greedy.
It would be very simple to end criminal invaders in the USA for nearly free.......

First cut off all aid.........No school no nothing.......

Second make it a felony to aid or abet any criminal invader like it is for every other criminal.

Pose a fine starting at 10k USD for anyone that rents a house to a criminal invader without checking the national data base for citizens..

Increase it to 100k for the second offense..

Confiscate the property for the 3rd offense.

Now do the same to every employer.....

With no welfare, no house, no school and no job they would flee like cockroaches when the light is turned on.....

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 10, 2012
 
I wonder if the deceased donor would have approved? I think they should have at least asked his family.

One thing is for sure, the selection process for receiving a donated kidney is as secretive as the Obama administration.

This needs to change. It needs to be public with its rules for its selection process for the sake of they donors and recipients.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••