Chinese Army Unit Is Seen as Tied to ...

Chinese Army Unit Is Seen as Tied to Hacking Against U.S.

There are 10 comments on the www.nytimes.com story from Feb 19, 2013, titled Chinese Army Unit Is Seen as Tied to Hacking Against U.S.. In it, www.nytimes.com reports that:

On the outskirts of Shanghai, in a run-down neighborhood dominated by a 12-story white office tower, sits a People’s Liberation Army base for China’s growing corps of cyberwarriors.

The building off Datong Road, surrounded by restaurants, massage parlors and a wine importer, is the headquarters of P.L.A. Unit 61398. A growing body of digital forensic evidence — confirmed by American intelligence officials who say they have tapped into the activity of the army unit for years — leaves little doubt that an overwhelming percentage of the attacks on American corporations, organizations and government agencies originate in and around the white tower.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.nytimes.com.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Please.....BOYCOTT CHEAP CHINESE GOODS....SHOW THEM WE WON'T STAND FOR THIS TREACHERY.....

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#2 Feb 19, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Please.....BOYCOTT CHEAP CHINESE GOODS....SHOW THEM WE WON'T STAND FOR THIS TREACHERY.....
Bt...but...but... what about my cheap, cheap goods from Walmart ?

“image gallery of moenjodaro”

Since: Jan 06

Location hidden

#3 Feb 19, 2013
Recruited, Hired, Trained & Very well Funded Projects aimed to strengthening Cyber Galactic Dome we running for decades
Bob Burns

Kunming, China

#4 Feb 19, 2013
Pot calling the kettle black?
Bob Burns

Kunming, China

#5 Feb 19, 2013
Any actual proof?
Bob Burns

Kunming, China

#6 Feb 19, 2013
If I were running a cyber operation, I would route it thru a third party, to make it look like it originated there, like what was done with Oswald in the Kennedy thing, and thousands of similar "false flag" operations
eggroll4sell

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#7 Feb 19, 2013
Bob Burns wrote:
Any actual proof?
U can read!corect?!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenovo
B fool!!!;-0000
Janet McCain

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#8 Feb 19, 2013
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Bt...but...but... what about my cheap, cheap goods from Walmart ?
;) Dr. Bill_phd! blame on mr. Prezidone Clintoon wallmart making?!! does Deng hucking Clinton or hacking thinkpad!!;-000
Janet McCain

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#9 Feb 19, 2013
Bob Burns wrote:
If I were running a cyber operation, I would route it thru a third party, to make it look like it originated there, like what was done with Oswald in the Kennedy thing, and thousands of similar "false flag" operations
Bob! get back 2da US you is Bloss inda Forbidden Citea!!!;-00

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#10 Feb 20, 2013
Bob Burns wrote:
Any actual proof?
For Sure-Paid to Post.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Murida 1,746,331
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min Quivering Lip Lib... 72,409
News President George H.W. Bush Is in Intensive Care... 10 min Winding Down Now 1
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 14 min southern at heart 368
News Pompeo facing rare opposition from Senate panel 23 min CodeTalker 23
News 'Get on the Right Side': Shooting Survivors Dec... 28 min southern at heart 1,527
News House Democrats talk to Cambridge Analytica whi... 31 min CodeTalker 7
News Comey speculates Russians may have damaging inf... 57 min CodeTalker 606
News Clinton: Free press is under 'open assault' in ... 7 hr Born In The USA 60