Gun Rights Group Criticizes Republica...

Gun Rights Group Criticizes Republicans, Democrats in Email - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News...

There are 15 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Dec 20, 2012, titled Gun Rights Group Criticizes Republicans, Democrats in Email - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

A gun rights group in central Virginia that isn't too happy about recent calls for gun legislation is calling out democrats and even members of the Republican Party.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Ice Dogg

Cumming, GA

#1 Dec 20, 2012
I guess the apocalypse tomorrow will be the NRA agreeing to some gun regulations. Well, actually more regulations. We do have some now.
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Dec 20, 2012
" In an email that went out to thousands of supporters "...dancing on the blood
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Dec 20, 2012
Although no republicans would go on camera, several did speak over the phone. In response to the VCDL's criticism of the GOP, one republican legislator who spoke with NBC29 on background said, "They're a one-trick pony," and "You can't reason with them."

ha ha, gun NUTS!
defending their 2'nd amendment right to bear AR15s
Colt 45

Warrenton, VA

#5 Dec 20, 2012
Santa wrote:
Redneck gun nuts. </sigh>
Sorry, boys. No presents for you.
Thanks Santa,for the Springfield .40 cal.semi-auto.
whistleblower

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Dec 20, 2012
Gun laws were broken in CONN. More gun laws won't help. Just ask Adolf Hitler, Joe Stalin, or Chairman Mao.
Colt 45

Warrenton, VA

#8 Dec 20, 2012
huck wrote:
<quoted text>
go get 'em, killer
No,I would never go get'em as you say,but don't come looking to do me harm either.
pursuit of happiness

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Dec 20, 2012
I don't own a gun... but as soon as the government trys to ban them I will absolutely go buy a couple...
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Dec 20, 2012
1,000,000 gun march on washington d.c.!
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Dec 20, 2012
Arguing with red necks is a lost cause. Keep your freaking guns dummies, but when one of your kids get killed, don't come crying here. Fools.
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Dec 21, 2012
Sorry people, there is a little crying Virginia wannabe on here from new york that uses my login. Don't ya just love all of the northern imigrants we here in Virginia? Remember them when things go bad around here!
heh

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Dec 21, 2012
thinking free wrote:
Sorry people, there is a little crying Virginia wannabe on here from new york that uses my login. Don't ya just love all of the northern imigrants we here in Virginia? Remember them when things go bad around here!
take your meds and he'll stop talking to you!
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Dec 21, 2012
thinking free wrote:
Liar Liar pants on fire. But hey, if you can't dream up you own moniker fine. Like most red necks you have no integrity. Go hold you manhood(gun), you'll feel better.
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Dec 21, 2012
heh wrote:
<quoted text>
take your meds and he'll stop talking to you!
pot meet kettle twinmoniker
4H-7W-9B

Pierceton, IN

#16 Dec 22, 2012
Automatic weapons are unnecessary for hunting and private use and thereby ought NOT to be unavailable to private citizens. Money appears to drive this gun issue for Republicans who are obviously unwilling to work with or form legislation with anyone who differs with their "purchased" opinions. Signed, a disgruntled Republican who is beginning to like the Democratic Party's (particluarly Obama's) seeming desire to work on behalf of the people of this country rather than special interest groups.
the truth

Charlottesville, VA

#17 Dec 22, 2012
The NRA panders money to both sides of the aisle so we'll have to see what happens, probably not much and will fail completely in stopping the next tragedy, not that gun nuts care. They just won't their rats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,565,713
News U.S. Democrats take aim at big companies in eco... 3 min fact checker 10
News By a 2-to-1 margin, Americans prefer Obamacare ... 4 min IMpeach Now 396
News 'Let Obamacare fail,' Trump says after GOP plan... 5 min Dee Dee Dee 78
News Can Trump pardon anyone? Himself? Can he fire M... 5 min Retribution 72
News House to consider ban on transgender surgery fo... 6 min Democraps 222
News Rudderless Democratic Party 6 min phony headlinez 2
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min bad bob 16,937
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min CodeTalker 279,920
News President Trump's new message man Anthony Scara... 27 min Retribution 83
More from around the web