Immigration Rally Goes Forward on Mall

Immigration Rally Goes Forward on Mall

There are 23 comments on the The Wall Street Journal story from Oct 8, 2013, titled Immigration Rally Goes Forward on Mall. In it, The Wall Street Journal reports that:

A nearly-empty tour bus rides past the Capitol reflecting pool, with the closed National Mall and Washington Monument seen behind, on Oct.7. Immigration advocates will rally Tuesday on the otherwise shuttered National Mall, their permit valid due to an exception granted events where people are exercising their First Amendment rights, a spokesman ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wall Street Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jesus Malverde

Las Vegas, NV

#21 Oct 11, 2013
Magadala wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Stupido! Thanks you and your kind, America no longer has a middle class! One of the MAJOR mistakes that illegal aliens always make is that they talk about the gringos and rednecks as their enemy! You are sooo short sighted, ALL of Americans don't want you here except your relatives....got that?
Several years ago, I was made an honorary member of the Cherokee Tribe by then Chief Wilma Whitemankiller (neat name). Since we view Native Americans and Native Mexicans as the only legitimate Americans, your opinion is of no consequence.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#22 Oct 11, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
Several years ago, I was made an honorary member of the Cherokee Tribe by then Chief Wilma Whitemankiller (neat name). Since we view Native Americans and Native Mexicans as the only legitimate Americans, your opinion is of no consequence.
They aren't opinions they are facts. The tribal ancestors of the Mexicans were not "native" to the U.S. so your so-called native American friends are the ones merely expressing their opinions with no historical facts to back them up. It is also only their opinions that they are the only legitimate Americans because international laws and borders say otherwise. Time to get out of the teepee and move into the modern day world. It is theirs and your opinions that are of no consequence.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#24 Oct 12, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
In your wet dream You are so fos

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Monica Scaramucci 24,539
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Abe 285,562
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min southerngirl 1,579,089
News Donald Trump vows to answer North Korea nuclear... 2 min ImPeach 258
News Police: Suspect who drove over protesters at Vi... 4 min spocko 100
News Reactions to Trump's statement on violence in V... 7 min Poor Trumpflakes 229
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 min Freedomofexpression 316,225
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 1 hr Tikee 1,146
More from around the web