Assemblyman Tim Donnelly, from San Be...

Assemblyman Tim Donnelly, from San Bernardino County, exploring bid for governorship

There are 7 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Nov 28, 2012, titled Assemblyman Tim Donnelly, from San Bernardino County, exploring bid for governorship. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

Donnelly, who won reelection to the newly redrawn 33rd District and is an outspoken anti-illegal immigration advocate, was prompted to explore a run for the governorship because of California's deep fiscal woes and what he called a lack of representation at the highest levels of government, he said in an interview with Politichicks.tv., which was ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 28, 2012
just maybe what we need for starters to get out state back.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Nov 29, 2012
Donnelly running for Governor of California would be like running for Presidente of Mexihell. California is no longer a sovereign State. San Bernadino is bankrupted, and so is several other County's and City's. They didn't get a handle on illegal immigration in time, now California is just another Mexican sewer.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 30, 2012
ronnie wrote:
Donnelly running for Governor of California would be like running for Presidente of Mexihell. California is no longer a sovereign State. San Bernadino is bankrupted, and so is several other County's and City's. They didn't get a handle on illegal immigration in time, now California is just another Mexican sewer.
not giving up yet,once we get a real American in office the illegal aliens crowd is done,too bad we cannot remove those who support them as well.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#4 Nov 30, 2012
Yea, tomicali,I've been hoping for that for ten years as I used to travel there for work and Family, but the last couple of visit's I was really shocked. Everyone in Studio City and Santa Monica were Mexican. The boardwalks were full of illegals fishing on the dock's. It just turned me off. Even the places I used to Eat at were crummy. Food wasn't as good. And the Restaurants were filthy. It's a shame.I do hope Someone can get a habdle on it, I loved California.
no amnesty

Fairfax, VA

#5 Dec 1, 2012
The Mexican scourge must be stopped now! They are a cancer that will kill the US the same way the Wets killed California. Our politicians should be arrested for treason
BJP

Hesperia, CA

#6 Dec 3, 2012
When Tim Donnelly exits stage right, who replaces the minuteman? http://www.examiner.com/article/when-tim-donn...

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#7 Dec 4, 2012
California is killing itself all we have to do is wait.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In ME, Trump strikes back at US Chamber on trade 2 min Nu Wor Order 23
News Essential Politics: Obama vs. Trump 2 min RiccardoFire 4
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Jay 228,960
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 4 min Memo From Turner 3,638
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Incognito4Ever 1,396,351
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 19 min Quirky 6,693
News Hundreds Demand that Arizona Governor Doug Duce... 21 min So You Know 14
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 29 min VorenusI 388,428
More from around the web