White House defends UN ambassador ove...

White House defends UN ambassador over response to Benghazi attack

There are 118 comments on the The Guardian story from Sep 30, 2012, titled White House defends UN ambassador over response to Benghazi attack. In it, The Guardian reports that:

The White House has defended its ambassador to the United Nations , Susan Rice, after criticism from Republicans determined to exploit the Obama administration 's shifting position on the attack in Libya that killed the US ambassador.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guardian.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
conservative crapola

Orefield, PA

#105 Oct 2, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. You have those niche voters.

More people trust Obama with the economy.

Doctors patients prefer Obama to handle Medicare.

Anti-UNIONites walker and von ryan cry for the return of UNIONIZED refs. hahahahahahahaha Con hypocrisy.....again.

hahahahahahahaha
Cat74

United States

#106 Oct 2, 2012
You must have some old polls. Romney is trusted more then Obama on the Economy, on job creation, on politcal experience. He is more patriotic, loves America, salutes the flag, knows the pledge of allegience. Just a great American. Obama, not so much unless it is an election year, then it is too late.
Cat74

United States

#107 Oct 2, 2012
Compare this Rice person to U N Ambassador Kirkpatrick. This woman has no class, lies nearly as well as Obama, and is going home in 2013 with the rest of Obama's clan
conservative crapola

Orefield, PA

#108 Oct 2, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
You must have some old polls. Romney is trusted more then Obama on the Economy, on job creation, on politcal experience. He is more patriotic, loves America, salutes the flag, knows the pledge of allegience. Just a great American. Obama, not so much unless it is an election year, then it is too late.
One day soon, you'll have to take your head out of your ass. Say........Nov. 7th.

hahahahahahahahaha
Cat74

United States

#109 Oct 2, 2012
I won't be the one crying in my beer November 7th. I will be making a list of all the big ticket items I can buy without paying for Obama tax. And all the money I will save by not paying for all the Obama deadbeats for another generation.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#110 Oct 2, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. You have those niche voters.
More people trust Obama with the economy.
Doctors patients prefer Obama to handle Medicare.
Anti-UNIONites walker and von ryan cry for the return of UNIONIZED refs. hahahahahahahaha Con hypocrisy.....again.
hahahahahahahaha
my my my so much proof it just drips of prevarications.........try again pookie.

Paris

#111 Oct 2, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
I won't be the one crying in my beer November 7th. I will be making a list of all the big ticket items I can buy without paying for Obama tax. And all the money I will save by not paying for all the Obama deadbeats for another generation.
That pretty well shows you who the lemmings and bots are that post. If the economy goes up as it will under Romney,(he proved he's a doer) not a hope and changer, then everyone wins. You have to wonder why the left is scared of success and economic gain.

Paris

#112 Oct 2, 2012
<quoted text>
One day soon, you'll have to take your head out of your ass. Say........Nov. 7th.
hahahahahahahahaha
Yep, Obama don't take a dump with out a focus group testing the words and an internal poll to see how the folks would react. You can see where he is in trouble by watching the daily change in message. That's the reason for free welfare offer to mexicans.......

The Univision has gone viral among hispanics with americans again being killed and injured and 17 teenagers killed......they are pissed. The drug leader was caught with more Fast and Furious guns........again Holder and Obama lied more Americans and Mexicans died.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#113 Oct 2, 2012
Rice was set up, she fell on the ObamaSword. Game over, accept the resignation and move on.
Or, conviene the Senate SubCommittee Hearing and hope it is favorable before something happens like a Tsunami.
Soros wants to destroy, why give him his chance in this election.
conservative crapola

Orefield, PA

#114 Oct 2, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of heads up their ass. They call you brownie, right?

hahahahahahaha

Paris

#115 Oct 2, 2012
<quoted text>
Speaking of heads up their ass. They call you brownie, right?
hahahahahahaha
such a witty post, almost a intertaining as watching vomiting.

Paris

#116 Oct 2, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
CAMPAIGN DRAMA: VIDEO MADE 6 YEARS AGO SURFACES ON EVE OF FIRST PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE... DEVELOPING TONIGHT...oh it's off to viral here we go, here we go, oh its off to viral aaaaaaaaagain.
liza

Philippi, WV

#117 Oct 2, 2012
Give the space to comment and the dems will
call you names and lie about Mitt. Then they
will lie and say Obama did nothing wrong and
didn't lie to us. Another man was killed on
the border today...Will it be with the Fast n
Furous gun? Holder will know nothing about it
as well as OBAMA and the dems will called me some
more stupid names that are ready in their mouth to spit out. Ugly, lousy, people won't believe
the lies when our people KEEP DYING....The death
bell keep ringing for our boys and the parents
will see a flag draped coffin and put their
child 6feet under and no answers as to why no
one with guns and shells were there to save thier
lives. Obama, Hillary, the Press, THE DEMOCRATES, wants you to ignore these things and
blame us who see the light dimming for our own.
OUR children should mean more than a trip to
Vegas.....Will any of you shed a tear for any
of them? WE know and have seen the answer....
Just don't come here and defend this government
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#118 Oct 2, 2012
Who instructed Rice to fall on her sword ?

Michelle , Valerie , Plough , AxelFRAUD , who ?
Cat74

United States

#119 Oct 2, 2012
I saw the video that sent Mark Halperin into a rage tweeting his little fingers off, but I know worse things then that about Obama. I started watching him when he ran for Illinois Senate. I don't think this video will change many minds. He has always been a pathological liar, so what's new.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#120 Oct 2, 2012
Why is the black woman expendable? Asking Rice to fall on the sword was racist. Just what would you expect from Obama's white side.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#121 Oct 2, 2012
RustyS wrote:
Why is the black woman expendable? Asking Rice to fall on the sword was racist. Just what would you expect from Obama's white side.
Rice is toast.

Paris

#122 Oct 3, 2012
They are tired of racism and division from Obama also.

OBAMA'S OTHER RACE SPEECH...

'Where's YOUR dollar?'

'We don't need to build more highways out in the suburbs'...

DNC scrambles to deflate...

Now tell us how showing Obama giving a speech is bias or racist.......the only thing bias and racist is where the MSM excluded 60% of the speech from their news and transcripts in 2007 to protect the left even then. If you want to live a lie in a lie........be happy with your decision.....because it will be short lived. You loons will someday look back and wonder how the world passed you by.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Notliz 1,421,338
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Coffee Party 222,878
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 min asd 8,155
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 4 min emperorjohn 21,254
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Uncle Tab 240,220
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min THE LONE WORKER 205,601
Miami High School Shut Down After Zika Outbreak... 6 min woz75 1
News Trump backer tweets cartoon of Clinton in black... 12 min Go Blue Forever 97
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr -Dont Panic- 393,448
More from around the web