Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

There are 20 comments on the Jun 5, 2013, Breitbart.com story titled Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3598 Oct 7, 2013
Its heart-warming to see that affirmative action is providing such diverse educations as 'majoring in all things Mexican', just think, property taxes foot the bill for ethno-centric studies, lest we be deemed inconsiderate of the poor, downtrodden masses. Students who major in such frivolity should be forced to fund their own educations, 100%.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3599 Oct 7, 2013
OneRepublic wrote:
Its heart-warming to see that affirmative action is providing such diverse educations as 'majoring in all things Mexican', just think, property taxes foot the bill for ethno-centric studies, lest we be deemed inconsiderate of the poor, downtrodden masses. Students who major in such frivolity should be forced to fund their own educations, 100%.
lol. At the university I went to when I was there they introduced a program where you could brew your own major. So I suppose you really could get a bachelor's degree in "All Things Mexican."

Imagine hearing somebody say, "Yes, I have a B.A. of All Things Mexican." lol

Location hidden

#3600 Oct 8, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. At the university I went to when I was there they introduced a program where you could brew your own major. So I suppose you really could get a bachelor's degree in "All Things Mexican."
Imagine hearing somebody say, "Yes, I have a B.A. of All Things Mexican." lol
Some of these posters are unbelievably naive and ridiculous. I think they make stuff up, throw it in the air and see where it sticks.

Location hidden

#3601 Oct 8, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
His arguments are thus:
"racist!"
"fascist!"
"connedservative!"
He's a one trick pony with a bum leg.
One4Truth

Birmingham, UK

#3602 Dec 20, 2013
I thought this video would contribute something useful to the debate

An African American and Mexican American speaking out against Illegal Immigration and Illegal Aliens

I particularly enjoyed the part where he mentions the 14th amendment
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#3603 Dec 20, 2013
OneRepublic wrote:
oh, sorry, I don't mean to offend your ethno-centric studies, I meant to say minor in 'lava-colas'.
LOL! hilarious OneRep!!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#3604 Dec 20, 2013
One4Truth wrote:
An African American and Mexican American speaking out against Illegal Immigration and Illegal Aliens
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cd47mOtTUf0XX
that was great, loved it.really loved the girl and what she was saying.made me think of me.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#3605 Dec 21, 2013
Illegal immigration harms minorities most.

Location hidden

#3606 Dec 21, 2013
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> LOL! hilarious OneRep!!
It's true, I went to UTEP. LOL.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3607 Dec 21, 2013
Wrong, racist scum.

First, I am indeed well-educated: Universitat de Barcelona, UCLA, etc. 8 years. Grad programs in Anthro and Geography. And yes I studied Mexican history and culture.

I know you online halfwits are jealous, since you have nothing interesting to say, and can only spew racist insults which mark you as dumb$hits.

Undocumented immigrants will be legalized. Otherwise they will be left in the status quo? That's what you morons want? Because there will NOT be a deportation of 11 million people, ok...

Legalizing them pays off the deficit faster, improves society in many ways, including the situation of citizen workers.

You ridiculous bigots only prove that anti-immigrant fartheads are indeed nothing but snarky a$$holes.

Keep posting, keep proving it.
CRIMMIGRANTS

Danbury, CT

#3608 Dec 21, 2013
NO AMNESTY.
NO DEAL.
ENFORCE all IMMIGRATION LAWS.

Location hidden

#3609 Dec 21, 2013
CRIMMIGRANTS wrote:
NO AMNESTY.
NO DEAL.
ENFORCE all IMMIGRATION LAWS.
Wrong, you worthless Ugly AmeriKKKan scum.

There will be legalization. They cannot be deported. They cannot be left illegal in perpetuity. The solution is obvious, and good for the economy, legalize all 11-plus million now.

Racists like you who oppose this are irrelevant. History is running you over. You will be squashed back into the slime from which you emerged.

Traitorous rat.
CRIMMIGRANTS

Danbury, CT

#3610 Dec 21, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
There will be legalization. They cannot be deported. They cannot be left illegal in perpetuity. The solution is obvious, and good for the economy, legalize all 11-plus million now.
Racists like you who oppose this are irrelevant. History is running you over. You will be squashed back into the slime from which you emerged.
Traitorous rat.
LOL!
Struck a nerve it seems.

What did I say that was 'racist'?
(it is always the true racists who accuse others and call others names LOL)

YES they can be deported or encouraged to leave on their own when our laws are finally enforced.
You fools have been saying amnesty is just around the corner for YEARS.
Not going to happen. Why should we reward lawbreakers when there are millions who are waiting to come here the correct way?
The illegals who are here are mostly low skilled and low educated and would end being an even BIGGER burdon on our hard working American families.
Why do you hate America?
Why do you cheerlead for lawlessness?
Wrong O

Orange, CA

#3611 Dec 21, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Traitorous rat.
The solution is obvious, line all 11 million of you up and shoot you.

Location hidden

#3612 Dec 21, 2013
CRIMMIGRANTS wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Struck a nerve it seems.
What did I say that was 'racist'?
(it is always the true racists who accuse others and call others names LOL)
YES they can be deported or encouraged to leave on their own when our laws are finally enforced.
You fools have been saying amnesty is just around the corner for YEARS.
Not going to happen. Why should we reward lawbreakers when there are millions who are waiting to come here the correct way?
The illegals who are here are mostly low skilled and low educated and would end being an even BIGGER burdon on our hard working American families.
Why do you hate America?
Why do you cheerlead for lawlessness?
Childish argument full of internet cliches, boy.

You struck nothing. And you are a racist. Anyone so motivated to rail against undocumented workers has to be a racist. And repeatedly it is proven that the anti-immigrant farts are racist.

They will not be deported, boy. Mass deportations would create riots in the USA and a revolution in Mexico, and the rulers know this. You, however, are stupid.

Once legalized, studies confirm that they help the economy, pay off the deficit faster, and are a benefit in many ways. I know this, since I know them. I hang out with illegal aliens by preference, since they have more culture than dimwitted TV-inculcated dittohead racist Ugly AmeriKKKan scum like you.

Boy.
CRIMMIGRANTS

Danbury, CT

#3613 Dec 21, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Childish argument full of internet cliches, boy.
You struck nothing. And you are a racist. Anyone so motivated to rail against undocumented workers has to be a racist. And repeatedly it is proven that the anti-immigrant farts are racist.
They will not be deported, boy. Mass deportations would create riots in the USA and a revolution in Mexico, and the rulers know this. You, however, are stupid.
Once legalized, studies confirm that they help the economy, pay off the deficit faster, and are a benefit in many ways. I know this, since I know them. I hang out with illegal aliens by preference, since they have more culture than dimwitted TV-inculcated dittohead racist Ugly AmeriKKKan scum like you.
Boy.
LOL LOL LOL!

Boy did I strike a nerve with you!

"Racist racist racist racist.........."
That's all you illegal lovers can say isn't it?
Call names and demonize.
You are not very bright are you?

How about a civilized debate where you don't attack and call names?

Again I ask, why do you cheerlead for illegal aliens and not for our hard working struggling American families? Hmmmm?

Location hidden

#3614 Dec 21, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
Wrong, racist scum.
First, I am indeed well-educated: Universitat de Barcelona, UCLA, etc. 8 years. Grad programs in Anthro and Geography. And yes I studied Mexican history and culture.
I know you online halfwits are jealous, since you have nothing interesting to say, and can only spew racist insults which mark you as dumb$hits.
Undocumented immigrants will be legalized. Otherwise they will be left in the status quo? That's what you morons want? Because there will NOT be a deportation of 11 million people, ok...
Legalizing them pays off the deficit faster, improves society in many ways, including the situation of citizen workers.
You ridiculous bigots only prove that anti-immigrant fartheads are indeed nothing but snarky a$$holes.
Keep posting, keep proving it.
Any fool with a computer can manufacture credentials. And your bullying tactics won't get you anywhere either. Undocumented "immigrants" won't be given the fast track to legal status that you are so hoping for, that's just not going to happen. And to assume otherwise is, well, naive. How would legalizing a segment of society that earns minimum wage at best pay off the deficit? These folks will take advantage of social programs faster than you think.

As for me, I'm no bigot, but you can call me one all you want. Racist, bigot, etc. all of those words meant to shut people up have lost their meaning. Your aggressive tactics are not helping your cause any.

You are rather funny though, with your cyber-tantrums.

Location hidden

#3615 Dec 21, 2013
CRIMMIGRANTS wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL LOL LOL!
Boy did I strike a nerve with you!
"Racist racist racist racist.........."
That's all you illegal lovers can say isn't it?
Call names and demonize.
You are not very bright are you?
How about a civilized debate where you don't attack and call names?
Again I ask, why do you cheerlead for illegal aliens and not for our hard working struggling American families? Hmmmm?
Because HE'S the bigot. I wonder though how these illegal alien apologists can look at themselves in the mirror? I'm sure his mirror has 2 faces, how can he live in one nation but hold allegiance to another?

Location hidden

#3616 Dec 21, 2013
One4Truth wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cd47mOtTUf0XX
Great video, thanks for providing the link. Ishtov was probably the guy behind the Mexican flag with the diaper on his head.

Location hidden

#3617 Dec 21, 2013
That 'diaper' was the proof of his minor in Butt-Wipery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jindal says he'd attend same-sex wedding 4 min Lawrence Wolf 1
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min GTID62 160,856
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Jay 179,138
News Evolving awareness is cause for same-sex-marria... 10 min Lawrence Wolf 13
News 'Deep-Seated Cultural Codes, Religious Beliefs ... 12 min Lawrence Wolf 45
News Muslim Decides Islam Forbids Him From Paying $3... 15 min Lawrence Wolf 21
News Majority Oppose 'Religious Freedom' Laws That C... 16 min BASTA 107
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 41 min Lily Boca Raton Fl 1,220,137
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 43 min Valerie 324,392
More from around the web