Black Conservatives Speak out on Ille...

Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

There are 4035 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3072 Jul 31, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you suggesting? Perhaps the govt should scatter them so they don't congregate with other Spanish-speakers.
When I was in Jr High in L.A., they had “Spanish detention”... if you were heard by a teacher speaking on Spanish, you were given detention. Nice, eh? That's about as racist as it gets.
The immigrants' children know English. They attend school in English, obviously.
Spanish-speaking areas have been present in the USA since the USA illegally stole 1/3 of Mexican territory in an illegal imperialist expansionist war.
And that will continue. Obviously I can speak English but in public I always speak Castilian. Come on, gringo mofos, give me detention, ok? LOL!!! WHATCHAGONNADO, cerdos?
Didn't you find it odd, that instead of them just asking for the signs to be in English, as well as Chinese, Korean or any other language that uses characters instead of the typical alphabet, that they had to call it "Modern Latin"?

The signs could be in Spanish or Vietnamese, because the alphabet is basically the same other than tildes or accent marks, but people just want to move to the US and do business, but never interact in English.

Sinajuavi

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3073 Jul 31, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a simple question, does forcing the Mexican Americans to learn and speak English, hurt them or help them?
Sure you can call segration racism, but not wanting people to speak the same language as you in your country. You may not yet be able to grasp the distinction, perhaps it's too early in the day. But thats ok, take your time. At best you might be able to say that bias against somone's language or culture is ethnic prejuidice but not racist. That word carries way too much wieght which is why you worthless liberal scumbags want to use it for every cent it's worth.
Mainstream mexican culture should thrive in Mejeeco, as well as your precious castilian. Not here, comprendo? This is Cowboy territory. We have a right to define ourselves you butt ugly mongrel. And we will tolerate no inteference from old communist fcuktards like you, who has admited to having no respect for our American flag.
And what is all this nonsense about the LA Dogers? First you live in Pittsburhg, then West Virginia, then some gay hangout in New Mexico, and now you are form LA??? Are you really that confused or are you just trying to throw us off your trail cuz you are afraid one of us will eventually catch up with you?
You ain't no damn warrior, you a knee buckling, ankle grabbing, deek lover who get's his shoit pushed in by every Juan, Ramon and Pedro. You are a disgrace, your life reads like a study in tragedy and failure through and through.
And you don't know nothing about me. I was in the Army and briefly in the Rangers, which is more than you can say. And I do know a little German. And you just called a white boy letting the cat out the bag boy. Cuz you a raaaaaciiist! Communist, senile, anti-american homo, drunkard, desert dwelling pedophile!!
Please terminate yourself!
Racist nitwit.

Don't FORCE people to speak English. It's available to learn, isn't it? You want to force people to do things, boy? I'll force you to eat dog dooky.

Mexican culture and Castilian language were thriving in the southwest even before the first drunken farting Texas gringo racist got there, oafboy.

LOL at your hysteria, boy. Never mind your closeted gay obsessions.

You're a racist. A sociopath. You have a socio-cultural disease, boy. You're a misfit. You're vermin.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3074 Aug 1, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist nitwit.
Don't FORCE people to speak English. It's available to learn, isn't it? You want to force people to do things, boy? I'll force you to eat dog dooky.
Mexican culture and Castilian language were thriving in the southwest even before the first drunken farting Texas gringo racist got there, oafboy.
You're a racist. A sociopath. You have a socio-cultural disease, boy. You're a misfit. You're vermin.
I think it's logical to have one language designated as the official language. many countries do it. saves money. and makes sense overall.

since english is the major language in the usa, I have no problems with it being the national language.

new citizens should be required to learn it. and if they don't wish to, they can stay a foreigner.

just to let you know.. I know 4 languages. not bragging. just a statement of fact.
Mayela

Atlanta, GA

#3075 Aug 1, 2013
The Winnipeg Comedy Festival

Titled Turtle Island, the evening's all-aboriginal lineup is a first for a Canadian comedy festival. It features comedians like First Nations comic Gerry Barrett doing their own brand of stand-up.

"I was abducted by aliens," Barrett says in his act. "I mean, I was adopted by white people. "

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ancient-native-...

HA-ha!

signature laugh of Nelson, a character from The Simpsons.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3076 Aug 1, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist nitwit.
Our English language and Anglo culture is more condusive to an organized and efficient society. Why aren't Canadians scrambling to come across our borders? Why only our Latin American neighbors? What's the common denominator, huh sparky? You can make up all the pathetic excuses you want. Everybody and his brother can see what's going on, you silly old man.

Sinajuavi

Location hidden

#3077 Aug 1, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were to move to France, Italy or any other country, I would learn the language, at least enough to get by with the basics. I am not talking about discussing politics or finances at first, but just basic language skills I would learn very fast.
I would think that after living in another country for 10 years, I should be quite fluent in that language. Whereas here in the US, folks have no desire or need to learn English, and have now deemed it culturally insensitive to require English.
You are right about the brainwashing. I speak Spanish so much now that it really is my second language.
Where do you anti-immigrant zealots get the notion that people don't want to learn Spanish? I get around immigrants and if they can speak English at all they want me to speak it, so they'll learn. People are flocking to ESL classes and buying up learn-English tapes in droves.

Women who are housewives often do not learn English, but their kids do.

Then in southwestern NM I know lots of people whose families have been there for a long time, into the 1800's at least, and they all still speak Spanish. But they also speak English, obviously, having attended school in NM. When no non-Spanish speakers were around, we'd habitually converse in both languages, jumping back and forth.

You make it sound like they have some obligation, like they need y'all standing there giving them crap about it. Learn English, learn English... this is the reason I speak Castilian in public... just to let you gringos know that we will continue to speak it and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

A busy housewife has told me, oh I wish I could speak English but when would I learn it? I don't have time for classes and everyone here speaks Spanish to me.

And so what? Do you want to make public comments against that woman? Give her crap? Deport her? Make her wear a yellow patch on her shoulder that says “Spanish”? Why don't we just lynch her...

Sinajuavi

Location hidden

#3078 Aug 1, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Our English language and Anglo culture is more condusive to an organized and efficient society. Why aren't Canadians scrambling to come across our borders? Why only our Latin American neighbors? What's the common denominator, huh sparky? You can make up all the pathetic excuses you want. Everybody and his brother can see what's going on, you silly old man.
You racist idiot. Spain once ran a huge global empire and their language and culture were not an impediment to this. You are exemplifying the “Leyenda Negra”, the Black Legend, which refers not to black people but to the negative “dark” stereotypes and image of everything Spanish on the part of the English.

Part of this is the notion that the Spanish are undeveloped, uncreative, backwards, brutal, dictatorial, etc. But it's all history. The Spanish Empire arose out of European feudalism, it was displaced by the British and French Empires when they became leaders in industrialization. Mexico was a colony of Spain, then in the neocolonialist sense, of France, Britain and the USA.

Look at the world, you racist halfwit. Which countries are poor? They are all former colonies.

The Romans would have said to be civilized you should speak Latin and Greek. Do you speak Latin or Greek, boy? Then shut up.

Sinajuavi

Location hidden

#3079 Aug 1, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's logical to have one language designated as the official language. many countries do it. saves money. and makes sense overall.
since english is the major language in the usa, I have no problems with it being the national language.
new citizens should be required to learn it. and if they don't wish to, they can stay a foreigner.
just to let you know.. I know 4 languages. not bragging. just a statement of fact.
The only reason to designate a national language is so that you can avoid having to deal with other languages. It is convenient that we have ballots multilingual, and all the emphasis on serving communities who speak other than English.

No problem. You are the problem, wanting to be coercive, dictatorial, abusive of people over language, which is an aspect of ethnic culture, which you also seek to destroy.

You have to pass the citizenship test in English, fool, do you not know that? When educating Amnesty recipients in Naturalización, I was also teaching them English in order to pass the test.

They should be required to do nothing linguistically. This is a free country and your sort of coercive and very obnoxious policies are abusive and ill-conceived.

You forget that Spanish has been spoken here longer than English. That won't change.

Objections are echoes of the 19th-century Nativism which reacted hysterically to immigration, fearing that Italian and Irish culture would destroy the USA. Now Yanks are eating pizza and washing it down with green beer on Mar 17 and the country seems to have survived.

Eat a taco and shut up.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#3080 Aug 1, 2013
Look at the world and see which former colonies have developed to surpass the countries which colonized them. The biggest threat those countries face is the invasion of people from former colonies that have failed to thrive after colonial rule.

Location hidden

#3081 Aug 1, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You racist idiot. Spain once ran a huge global empire and their language and culture were not an impediment to this. You are exemplifying the “Leyenda Negra”, the Black Legend, which refers not to black people but to the negative “dark” stereotypes and image of everything Spanish on the part of the English.
Part of this is the notion that the Spanish are undeveloped, uncreative, backwards, brutal, dictatorial, etc. But it's all history. The Spanish Empire arose out of European feudalism, it was displaced by the British and French Empires when they became leaders in industrialization. Mexico was a colony of Spain, then in the neocolonialist sense, of France, Britain and the USA.
Look at the world, you racist halfwit. Which countries are poor? They are all former colonies.
The Romans would have said to be civilized you should speak Latin and Greek. Do you speak Latin or Greek, boy? Then shut up.
I'm not talking about Spain but the backward mestizo mexican coulture. However Spain has been rather slow to progress in the modern age in terms of keeping up with the rest of Europe at least until the demise of Franco, I'm told.

The Black legend from what I understand implies that the Hispanic colonies in the Americas were cursed because they were founded by the Spanish in the name of greed and lust etc. And need I remind you that we are also a former colony. So this former colonies equals poor shoit doesn't fly. I suggest you look closely at Latin American culture and it's contents and maybe get a clue.

[The equation of wealth and virtue seems to come almost naturally, at least among the wealthy. The logic is simple: Virtue leads to success, therefore wealth is evidence of one’s virtue. Virtue, in this case, means the Protestant Ethic – hard work and a willingness to forgo or postpone pleasures. It follows then that those who are not wealthy must have turned their back on virtue.
The US, Germany, and the Netherlands are Brooks’s exemplars of these virtues (Brooks uses the word ethos). The bad countries, the ones whose economies are teetering on the brink, are the grasshoppers to our ant. There they were – Brooks points his finger at Greece, Italy, and Spain – fiddling and dancing the summer away, refusing to live within their means or “reinforce good values.”

This seems accurate, doesn’t it – the dolce far niente Italians and other Mediterraneans, taking hours at midday for meals and siestas while the industrious Americans, Germans, and Dutch are working away, wolfing down a sandwich at their desks.]

See, it common knowledge, it's all about mindset and values. Thats what will make you or break you. We got to get these Mexicans to assimilate to our ways or else they will bring this country down. You are either part of the solution or part of the problem!

Sinajuavi

Location hidden

#3082 Aug 1, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
Look at the world and see which former colonies have developed to surpass the countries which colonized them. The biggest threat those countries face is the invasion of people from former colonies that have failed to thrive after colonial rule.
Wrong. You are including SETTLER colonies like the USA, New Zealand, Australia, and Canada. They were not in a colonized position economically. They were living in developed conditions throughout, except on the frontier.

I am talking about the countries which were colonized and used for labor and prime materials. Like Mexico, Nigeria, Indonesia, India, Brazil.

“Failed to thrive”, lol. They still have colonialists controlling them economically. They are still parasitized.

You need to learn at least basic information about the global economy and colonialism.

Sinajuavi

Location hidden

#3083 Aug 1, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not talking about Spain but the backward mestizo mexican coulture. However Spain has been rather slow to progress in the modern age in terms of keeping up with the rest of Europe at least until the demise of Franco, I'm told.
The Black legend from what I understand implies that the Hispanic colonies in the Americas were cursed because they were founded by the Spanish in the name of greed and lust etc. And need I remind you that we are also a former colony. So this former colonies equals poor shoit doesn't fly. I suggest you look closely at Latin American culture and it's contents and maybe get a clue.
[The equation of wealth and virtue seems to come almost naturally, at least among the wealthy. The logic is simple: Virtue leads to success, therefore wealth is evidence of one’s virtue. Virtue, in this case, means the Protestant Ethic – hard work and a willingness to forgo or postpone pleasures. It follows then that those who are not wealthy must have turned their back on virtue.
The US, Germany, and the Netherlands are Brooks’s exemplars of these virtues (Brooks uses the word ethos). The bad countries, the ones whose economies are teetering on the brink, are the grasshoppers to our ant. There they were – Brooks points his finger at Greece, Italy, and Spain – fiddling and dancing the summer away, refusing to live within their means or “reinforce good values.”
This seems accurate, doesn’t it – the dolce far niente Italians and other Mediterraneans, taking hours at midday for meals and siestas while the industrious Americans, Germans, and Dutch are working away, wolfing down a sandwich at their desks.]
See, it common knowledge, it's all about mindset and values. Thats what will make you or break you. We got to get these Mexicans to assimilate to our ways or else they will bring this country down. You are either part of the solution or part of the problem!
Don't attempt to lecture me on the world economy, boy.

The USA was a settler colony. It is not dominated by the indigenous people. Mexico is. Mexico was in a colonial economic situation, the USA was not, especially after 1783, after which most of the development of the country and most of the immigration (from Europe) occurred.

You cannot compare the two. The USA was not a colony in the great Empires which ruled the earth and used colonial people for cheap labor. The workers in the USA descended from English, French, Germans.

Economic history does explain the condition of 3rd world countries. Of course you know little of that history.

Your spew is BS apologetics. The Protestant Ethic, lol!!! Was it that ethic which impelled the genocide of indigenous people in the USA? The land theft from Mexico? Slavery? How empty is your lame fascist mentality.

Your racism is unacceptable. You believe that Mexican culture must be effaced, that the culture is a threat. As I said, the same Nativism expressed against Italians and Irish in the 19th century. History explains development. There is no superiority to the national character of Yanks, Germans or Dutch. Do you know of the history of industrialization, boy?

A slave to some corporate capitalist, so stressed he can't stop working to eat... that is your dream of gringo utopia, boy?

¡¡¡VIVA MÉXICO!!!

VIVA LA FRANCE!!!

Location hidden

#3084 Aug 1, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't attempt to lecture me on the world economy, boy.
The USA was a settler colony. It is not dominated by the indigenous people. Mexico is. Mexico was in a colonial economic situation, the USA was not, especially after 1783, after which most of the development of the country and most of the immigration (from Europe) occurred.
You cannot compare the two. The USA was not a colony in the great Empires which ruled the earth and used colonial people for cheap labor. The workers in the USA descended from English, French, Germans.
Economic history does explain the condition of 3rd world countries. Of course you know little of that history.
Your spew is BS apologetics. The Protestant Ethic, lol!!! Was it that ethic which impelled the genocide of indigenous people in the USA? The land theft from Mexico? Slavery? How empty is your lame fascist mentality.
Your racism is unacceptable. You believe that Mexican culture must be effaced, that the culture is a threat. As I said, the same Nativism expressed against Italians and Irish in the 19th century. History explains development. There is no superiority to the national character of Yanks, Germans or Dutch. Do you know of the history of industrialization, boy?
A slave to some corporate capitalist, so stressed he can't stop working to eat... that is your dream of gringo utopia, boy?
¡¡¡VIVA MÉXICO!!!
VIVA LA FRANCE!!!
You are crazy. Mexicans can keep their culture in Mexico. Why should we have to change and accomodate them and their langauge in our own damn country!

I'm getting tired of you!

Sinajuavi

Location hidden

#3085 Aug 1, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are crazy. Mexicans can keep their culture in Mexico. Why should we have to change and accomodate them and their langauge in our own damn country!
You're tiresome and stupid, boy.

Accommodate them? They were here first. As a Mexican might paraphrase Malcolm X:“We didn't cross the border. The border crossed us!”

It's not “your damn country”, boy. You do not get to enforce your ethnic supremacy nor assimilationism.

I for one will continue to speak Castilian in the “USA” and if you don't like it, get out, traitor.

Sinajuavi

Location hidden

#3086 Aug 1, 2013
Let's see, some of the towns I've been in lately...

Las Cruces, El Paso, Santa Rosa, Amarillo, Tularosa, San Lorenzo, Alamogordo, Ruidoso, Capitán... hey those names are all in Spanish!!!

And so will remain.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#3087 Aug 1, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. You are including SETTLER colonies like the USA, New Zealand, Australia, and Canada. They were not in a colonized position economically. They were living in developed conditions throughout, except on the frontier.
I am talking about the countries which were colonized and used for labor and prime materials. Like Mexico, Nigeria, Indonesia, India, Brazil.
“Failed to thrive”, lol. They still have colonialists controlling them economically. They are still parasitized.
You need to learn at least basic information about the global economy and colonialism.
Exactly! The colonies that failed to thrive have the same common backgrounds. They have all stayed dependent on the colonial model where a small group of elitists retained control and kept the masses dependent on the government. It is the same model our elitist leaders are striving for here and with the help of racist fools like you they may succeed.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3088 Aug 1, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY.

Location hidden

#3089 Aug 1, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're tiresome and stupid, boy.
Accommodate them? They were here first. As a Mexican might paraphrase Malcolm X:“We didn't cross the border. The border crossed us!”
It's not “your damn country”, boy. You do not get to enforce your ethnic supremacy nor assimilationism.
I for one will continue to speak Castilian in the “USA” and if you don't like it, get out, traitor.
You are the obvious traitor. Your settler argument is crap. Yeah it started with pilgrims etc seeking freedom and a promised land etc. But the Brits quickly gained control and carved out colonies, as in the 13 orginal colonies, remmber bonehead? And we were indeed seen primarily as a source for material goods, cotton, tobacco, tea etc. Then we ended up rebelling.

Places like Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay had very little indigenous people and sawa rise in immigration by European settlers throught the 1800s up to just after the World War II. There situation was not unlike ours. And guess what? Those countries are still fkuced up compared to Anglo America. Why? Most will tell you it's because of corruption. And we all know it's a result of cultural differences. Back to square one.

And yes it is my damn country. And there is a clear definition of what it means to be an American, we have a defined culture, tarditions and language. And anyone who comes here needs to conform or get the fcuk out, and that includes your silly azz! Those mexicans bastards crossed our border in DEFIANCE of our laws. They are intruders! It's like finding out some stranger has broken into your house. What do you do? You get your shotgun and load that bad boy up!

You are a butt boy softie who has given in to the enemey who have openly stated they want to conquer our country and turn in into some kind of Aztec crap land called Aztlan. You in cahoots with the enemy, boy. As far as I'm concerned you have forfieted your right to breathe.

You are not worthy of this great country! You make me sick. Get out already!

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#3090 Aug 1, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a racist? If not, why does my race matter?
Your "whiteness" is more than pigmentation, but a certain mentality. It's that mentaiity that is the problem

Sinajuavi

Location hidden

#3092 Aug 1, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! The colonies that failed to thrive have the same common backgrounds. They have all stayed dependent on the colonial model where a small group of elitists retained control and kept the masses dependent on the government. It is the same model our elitist leaders are striving for here and with the help of racist fools like you they may succeed.
You moron, you're the fool, and I'm no racist. Quite the opposite.

You pretend that the neocolonized countries CHOSE to be in that situation. They ALL chose that? LOL... no, they have been controlled and manipulated by the former colonial powers. YOU of course know nothing about any of this, but France still controls the economies of its former W-Central African colonies. UK oil corporations still have a large influence on Nigerian politics.

And of course you know nothing about the role of the IMF, World Bank, etc., in keeping former colonies down.

And all of that poverty is the fault of the poor? Blame the victim, eh? You stinking dittohead.

LEARN about the situation, as I have done, before you babble nonsense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min BlueFlag 1,657,085
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Riverside Rednek 46,305
News Detained immigrant says Texas guard sexually as... 10 min Stephen D Clark 7
News 6 things to watch in the Alabama Senate electio... 11 min Death on 2 Legs 3
News Judge bars ex-Speaker Dennis Hastert from being... 13 min SirLiesAlot 2
News Trump Must Keep His Promise: Repeal DACA 13 min observe 309
News Trump's popularity is slipping in rural America... 14 min Red Crosse 1,721
News Many Christian conservatives are backing Alabam... 21 min Rupert B Jigglebo... 1,316
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 30 min Big Al 1,570
News Trump accusers call for congressional investiga... 33 min youll shoot your ... 75
More from around the web