Black Conservatives Speak out on Ille...

Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

There are 4022 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2694 Jul 18, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexicans are litter? Wrong. Racists like you are vermin, and trash.
Mexicans are dumping their kids? You're a racist liar.
Take responsibility for the role of USA govt and corporations in controlling Mexico and its economy, you ignorant reactionary blithering bigot.
Worry about your own f'ed up family, boy.
Me take responsibility for the US GOVT? How about YOU take responsibility for your Fkd UP Govt and COuntry instead of we bail you out for the umpteenth time?

You ARE an ignorant fool. ANd the only "reactionary" blithering bigoted idiot is you, boy! My People are not in your COuntry demanding you take care of OUR issues, you are the idiot doing that!
COme on Pooch. Bully your way through as usual.

What again has Mexico or Mexicans done for Americans? Except rape and steal I mean. You never answer anything yet demand we care for you. WOrthless. You and all your litter.
You don't want to be called garbage, STOP being garbage. Stop Carpet Bagging and make something for yourselves. Stop being the Racist trash you are, Rico. Stupid idiot gang banging fools.
You think you should be rewarded for being scum. TYPICAL

Yes, stop abandoning 350,000 infants and kids in the USA YEARLY and untold hundreds of thousands in Mexihell. Yes, that is trash behavior. Spade is a spade and you are a racist POS.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#2695 Jul 18, 2013
U.S. Children Stuck in Mexican Orphanages
cronkitezine.asu.edu/DividedFamilies/orphan.h...
When children are abandoned in Mexico, they'll likely stay in Mexico. The Mejia children had come to Mexico one year earlier with their mother, a Mexican ...
Mexico - Abandoned Children's Fund
www.abandonedchildrensfund.org/what-we-do-mex...
Hundreds of abandoned children wander the streets alone, not knowing what tomorrow will bring. It is estimated that about two million Mexican children are ...
Abandoned & Disappeared - Disability Rights International
www.disabilityrightsintl.org/media-gallery/ou... -...
... the Institutionalization of Children · Mental Disability Rights ...
Mexico - Electronic Research Collections
dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/population/children/ad... ...
This means the child must be orphaned, abandoned, or have one surviving parent who releases the child for adoption. Under Mexican law, foreigners may need ...
Parents abandon their South American and Mexican children
www.nolanchart.com/article10227-parents-aband... ...
A new wave of illegals are crossing the Arizona border; and they are children.
Street children, street child definition. Street kids statistics in Mexico
www.mexico-child-link.org/street-children-def... ...
Mexican street children facts & statistics. Mexico City has 1,900,000 underprivileged and street children. 240,000 of these are abandoned children.( Action ...
Homeless children & Homelessness - reasons why children become ...
www.mexico-child-link.org/homelessness-reason...
Mexican Street children. Street children ... Independence training for abandoned children with learning disability ... Why do Mexican children become homeless?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#2696 Jul 18, 2013
Reasons for homelessness in Mexico

Divorce or separation of the parents
Family and domestic violence
Personal illness of parent(s) or carers
Alcohol and/or drug and solvent abuse by parents or the child
Neglect and abuse of the child leading to the child deciding to leave home
One or both parents in prison
Child unable to work and contribute to the family income.(children with a handicap are more likely to be abandoned)
Parental lack of literacy skills and schooling
Poor social skills and life skills of the parents
Mental health, mental handicap, and/or physical health problems in either the parents or the child.
Poverty or unemployment
Parents unable to pay rent
Emigration, economic migration of the parents to the US.
Single parents unable to combine work and childcare

http://www.mexico-child-link.org/homelessness...

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#2697 Jul 18, 2013
Need more LaRaza Liar?

Sex Slaves the other Undocumented Migrants - U.S. Border Patrol
www.usborderpatrol.com/Border_Patrol880_3.htm
The Mexican sex slave trafficking cartel is called ''Los Lenones,'' and is ... town of Ciudad Juárez more than 400 young women have been kidnapped, raped,...
Sex Trafficking Ring From Mexico To New York Discovered
www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/04/sex-traffic... -...
Jun 4, 2012 ... Sex trafficking from the Mexican city fuels much of the prostitution in New ... where some say they are raped, according to New York Daily News.
Prostitution and sex trafficking are intertwined but not the same | Avaaz
en.avaaz.org/982/prostitution-rape-trade-sex-... ...
Oct 29, 2012 ... Sex trafficking and prostitution overlap, but treating them the same often causes ... force them into prostitution by rape, beatings and threats to family members..... Mexico. Micronesia. Moldova. Monaco. Mongolia. Montenegro.
Thousands of Mexican women trafficked for prostitution - ABC
www.abc.net.au/lateline/content/2013/s3695795...
Feb 21, 2013 ... In the second most profitable crime in Mexico thousands of women are ... She says many sex trafficking victims find themselves lured into ... In the car, I thought they were going to rape me, kill me and throw me

“I'm a proud grandma”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2698 Jul 18, 2013
It looks like the bill is stalled in the House, and not likely to go thru without more border enforcement and removing that path to citizenship.

Does anyone really think that these immigrants are going to learn English? English is seen as an intrusive nuisance for most of the ones that I have encountered.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/congressional-...

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#2699 Jul 18, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
It looks like the bill is stalled in the House, and not likely to go thru without more border enforcement and removing that path to citizenship.
Does anyone really think that these immigrants are going to learn English? English is seen as an intrusive nuisance for most of the ones that I have encountered.
the illegals have no allegiance to the usa. and would not have allegiance if granted citizenship.

why would you approve an open amnesty to grant citizenship to people who spit on your country?

not logical.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#2700 Jul 18, 2013
All that’s required is U.S. employers to check the legal status of all employees and impose stiff sanctions — perhaps multimillion-dollar fines (depending on the size of the company) and prison time — on employers who flout the law. Illegal hiring would drop precipitously. Since the vast majority of illegal immigrants come to this country to work, many of them would leave if they couldn't get hired. And they'd take the message back home to La Paz and Villa Juarez and San Gerardo:“Without legal papers, you can't get a job in the United States”. So why haven't Congress fixed a broken immigration system? Because it works so well for so many especially their corporate. Industries such as construction, meat packers and agriculture get a cheap and docile work force, poorly educated men and women who'll work Sundays and holidays and never report their employees for labor violations. Middle-class Americans get the benefit of cheaper products and services, everything from lawn care and domestic work to homegrown fruits and vegetables not to mention house cleaning! None of the spineless right-wingers have the courage to stand up and fight for the unpopular – and do the right thing!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2701 Jul 18, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure those Mexicans who lived in those territories were happy that the US took them over.
Here this will make you throw a fit.
"The election of 1844 of President James K. Polk, a Democrat who believed in expansion, set in train the annexation and an offer to purchase California, which Mexico rejected.
From the borderland perspective, Mexico had forfeited its control. It withdrew most army units to engage in civil wars for political power, leaving the border region defenseless against repeated large-scale Indian raids. The Hispanics in Texas ("tejanos") and New Mexico ("nuevo-mexicanos") were affiliating more with the U.S. in terms of economy and security, and welcomed the American takeover."
"After Mexico gained independence from Spain in 1821, Tejanos welcomed Anglo-American immigrants into Texas under the Republic of Mexico.
In 1842, the Mexican National Congress joined Texas to Coahuila as a combined state. Fearful that the arrangement would hurt Texas interests, Tejanos opposed this union. This view was shared by the new Anglo-American colonists, many of whom retained strong economic and political ties to the United States. After the Mexican Congress cut off trade and immigration from the U.S., Anglo-Texans and Tejanos revolted and declared Texas independence from Mexico. Two native Tejanos signed the Texas Declaration of Independence on March 2, 1836."
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
LOL at your skewed pro-gringo lying account of history, boy.

Pres. Polk wanted to expand westward in order to extend slave territory westward. Like his evil mentor Andrew Jackson, Polk was intensely pro-slavery. His trickery to be able to run to Congress with an excuse to start a war with Mexico is reminiscent of the lies told regarding the Gulf of Tonkin incident to expand USA involvement in Vietnam.

Abraham Lincoln in Congress condemned the war as an act of imperialist aggression which made the USA seem more like a European imperialist power than a country based on democracy and freedom.

You're on stolen land, boy. GET OUT!!!

Location hidden

#2702 Jul 18, 2013
spocko wrote:
All that’s required is U.S. employers to check the legal status of all employees and impose stiff sanctions — perhaps multimillion-dollar fines (depending on the size of the company) and prison time — on employers who flout the law. Illegal hiring would drop precipitously. Since the vast majority of illegal immigrants come to this country to work, many of them would leave if they couldn't get hired. And they'd take the message back home to La Paz and Villa Juarez and San Gerardo:“Without legal papers, you can't get a job in the United States”. So why haven't Congress fixed a broken immigration system? Because it works so well for so many especially their corporate. Industries such as construction, meat packers and agriculture get a cheap and docile work force, poorly educated men and women who'll work Sundays and holidays and never report their employees for labor violations. Middle-class Americans get the benefit of cheaper products and services, everything from lawn care and domestic work to homegrown fruits and vegetables not to mention house cleaning! None of the spineless right-wingers have the courage to stand up and fight for the unpopular – and do the right thing!
You expect employers to enforce immigration laws? LOL!! They are who benefits from the situation, with all that cheap labor! USA corporations advertise in Mexican villages for workers to come north for jobs.

The best solution right now is to legalize whoever is here and attempt to close the border.

Location hidden

#2703 Jul 18, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
the illegals have no allegiance to the usa. and would not have allegiance if granted citizenship.
why would you approve an open amnesty to grant citizenship to people who spit on your country?
not logical.
They're not spitting on the country. Racists like you are spitting on them.

They will make far better citizens than you.

Location hidden

#2704 Jul 18, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
If the House continues to stall on this and nearly everything else not related to an imaginary scandal against Obama, then watch what happens in the 2014 election. Democrats will have control of both Houses, and immigration reform will pass, with a path to citizenship as well as a closed border.

As for English, they do want to learn English. When I taught English (ESL) to Amnesty recipients, people who were still illegal would sneak into the classes to learn English. English-learning programs are widely advertized on Spanish-language TV. La Maquina de Inglés, etc. Para conseguir un mejor trabajo, para aprovecharse de todo lo disponible en esta sociedad, se tiene que saber el inglés.

And their kids speak English, because they go to school in English.

I'd meet people in Mexico who could speak English, and because they'd lived in the USA for a few years.

I can read 6 languages and speak 3. It is not difficult for the human mind to comprehend multiple languages. Most people I've met from African speak 6 languages. Example: I knew someone from Kenya who spoke Kikuyu, Kiswahili, Kikamba, Luo, French and English. I knew a Swede who could speak Swedish, German, English and French.

It's not that difficult. It's Yanks who have a problem with it. Plenty of Mexicans speak English. But how many gringos speak Spanish?

Location hidden

#2705 Jul 18, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Me take responsibility for the US GOVT? How about YOU take responsibility for your Fkd UP Govt and COuntry instead of we bail you out for the umpteenth time?
You ARE an ignorant fool. ANd the only "reactionary" blithering bigoted idiot is you, boy! My People are not in your COuntry demanding you take care of OUR issues, you are the idiot doing that!
COme on Pooch. Bully your way through as usual.
What again has Mexico or Mexicans done for Americans? Except rape and steal I mean. You never answer anything yet demand we care for you. WOrthless. You and all your litter.
You don't want to be called garbage, STOP being garbage. Stop Carpet Bagging and make something for yourselves. Stop being the Racist trash you are, Rico. Stupid idiot gang banging fools.
You think you should be rewarded for being scum. TYPICAL
Yes, stop abandoning 350,000 infants and kids in the USA YEARLY and untold hundreds of thousands in Mexihell. Yes, that is trash behavior. Spade is a spade and you are a racist POS.
You're an idiotic racist spewing pure lies.

Mexicans do plenty for the USA. For one thing, they do a lot of the work. Work you're too fat and lazy to do.

I am not Mexican, you idiot. You don't know my ethnicity and so it is impossible for you to choose which ethnic slurs to use. What a lowlife you are.

Mexico has been the cultural center of North America for 10,000 years. The crops Squanto taught the Pilgrims to plant had come from Mexico. Mexico is a large, rich, diverse, and ancient country which has produced all manner of cultural wealth, from Carlos Fuentes to Frida Kahlo, political and revolutionary heroes from Zapata to Comandante Zero, the living legacy of many civilizations continuing in the villages of Mexico.

And you sit on the other side sputtering and snarling your racism like a mad dog. You Nazi misfit.

Location hidden

#2706 Jul 18, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexicans do plenty for the USA. For one thing, they do a lot of the work. Work you're too fat and lazy to do.
I am not Mexican, you idiot. You don't know my ethnicity and so it is impossible for you to choose which ethnic slurs to use. What a lowlife you are.
Mexico has been the cultural center of North America for 10,000 years. The crops Squanto taught the Pilgrims to plant had come from Mexico. Mexico is a large, rich, diverse, and ancient country which has produced all manner of cultural wealth, from Carlos Fuentes to Frida Kahlo, political and revolutionary heroes from Zapata to Comandante Zero, the living legacy of many civilizations continuing in the villages of Mexico.
And you sit on the other side sputtering and snarling your racism like a mad dog. You Nazi misfit.
you sound like somebody who has a inferiority complex.

Location hidden

#2707 Jul 18, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
that is a bold claim.

especially when we're talking about FOREIGNERS who break the law to get into the usa to begin with.

better citizens?

how can they be better citizens then me when they are illiterate and lack commonsense?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#2708 Jul 18, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
ThIS is what you have to say about the illegals and their child dumping? You aren't even Human, Rico. You are nothing but a mongrel who lies. Can you twist more of my posts? Can you possibly use Racism a bit more? You are an idiot who backs your LaRaza as you have claimed. Your grammar sucks as much as your lies. Pound on your chest some more Ape Man. One day you will be taken out like the rabid POS you are. ANd many will rejoice.
They will Praise the God you slander.
You're just sooo tough, little boy. But not tough enough to change your wicked land or your wicked ways. You are nothing but a weak little bully, Like Ricky Rodriquez was in Elementary school. Pulling girls hair until they stood up to the bully. COme get it pooch.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#2709 Jul 18, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
1. mongrel idiot
1) An idiot of epic proportions

2) One so devoid of any social or reasoning abilities that he or she is constantly making you wish you were dead for being in the same room as him or her.

3) Almost the same as being functionally retarded, but not quite there.
1, 2, 3) Kenneth is a mongrel idiot whose complete lack of any EQ or social ability makes his usefullness equivalent to that of a crudely fashioned Christmas gift made by a kindergardener.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

America needs none as you Rico, the proof is in your own words.
If you were not of Mexican descent, you would not worship your LaRaza Masters. You are an Anchor rat. ANd instead of holding your own responsible, you blame all other races. SO Typical LaRaza.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#2710 Jul 18, 2013
Discover the Networks – La Raza “l obbies for racial preferences, bilingual education, stricter hate crimes laws, mass immigration, and amnesty for illegal aliens”
Rep. Charlie Norwood – The truth About La Raza “ The Council of La Raza succeeded in having itself added to congressional hearings by Republican House and Senate leaders. And an anonymous senator even gave the Council of La Raza an extra $4 million in earmarked taxpayer money, supposedly for “housing reform,” while La Raza continues to lobby the Senate for virtual open borders and amnesty for illegal aliens.
La Raza’s web site http://www.nclr.org – lobbies against our state and local police helping with the enforcement of our immigration laws because it would “ have a serious negative impact on Latino communities”. MINN-SIR supports state and local police helping to enforce our immigration laws – in a post 9/11 era, we need ALL our enforcement officers helping each other and working together.
La Raza major promotions include:

1. Supports voting rights for illegal aliens
2. Supports bilingual ballots
3. Supports access to driver’s licenses for illegal immigrants
4. Supports in-state tuition for illegal aliens (DREAM ACT)
5. Supports separatism (they have their own schools, award dinners, conferences, etc)– how is that diversity? Business will tell you that they support them because they support diversity. Supporting diversity would be giving to a group that has people from many different races and cultures, and whose mission it was to help all people regardless of their skin color, race or culture.
It is important that we cut off the funds to the open-border, anti-American, raced-based group La Raza which is able to influence our government at all levels due to their huge cash flow. Businesses should not supporting one race over another one. We are ONE country and we need to be united as one. We should be looked upon as individuals and should not get funding based on the color of our skin.
http://mnsirproject.com/2011/11/06/stop-suppo...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2712 Jul 19, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Even the DUMBEST liberal is your intellectual MASTER. There have even been sociological studies and psychological tests which indicate that conseervatieve IN GENERAL are less well educated, and less psychologically balanced than liberals.
Also, I'm not a liberal. I am a REVOLUTIONARY. Liberals arew sometimes useful allies, sometimes not. But the Right is always much worse!
You couldn't be the intellectual master of my pet hamster.

Conservative views are the result of years of REALITY TESTING and OBJECTIVE reasoning. Many of us were liberal in our younger years. My views during my early college days were much more idealistic and innocent than today. But I matured and grew wiser. What's your excuse, old man?

Location hidden

#2713 Jul 19, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL at your skewed pro-gringo lying account of history, boy.
Pres. Polk wanted to expand westward in order to extend slave territory westward. Like his evil mentor Andrew Jackson, Polk was intensely pro-slavery. His trickery to be able to run to Congress with an excuse to start a war with Mexico is reminiscent of the lies told regarding the Gulf of Tonkin incident to expand USA involvement in Vietnam.
Abraham Lincoln in Congress condemned the war as an act of imperialist aggression which made the USA seem more like a European imperialist power than a country based on democracy and freedom.
You're on stolen land, boy. GET OUT!!!
I see the point flew over your head, Geronimo. We made better use of the territory. We have proven ourselves worthy of it. And the Tejanos and Hispanos knew this, and welcomed US rule instead of having to deal with corrupt and incomptent Mexican bureacracy. There is a reason why Mejeeco is all fcuked up, and why so many would rather be here instead. And it ain't beacuse of your half baked theories about US coprorations or political bullying. You are on the wrong side of the argument, and on the WRONG side of the BORDER, son! I suggest you gather all of your shoit and GET PACKING!!

Location hidden

#2714 Jul 19, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
Discover the Networks – La Raza “l obbies for racial preferences, bilingual education, stricter hate crimes laws, mass immigration, and amnesty for illegal aliens”
Rep. Charlie Norwood – The truth About La Raza “ The Council of La Raza succeeded in having itself added to congressional hearings by Republican House and Senate leaders. And an anonymous senator even gave the Council of La Raza an extra $4 million in earmarked taxpayer money, supposedly for “housing reform,” while La Raza continues to lobby the Senate for virtual open borders and amnesty for illegal aliens.
La Raza’s web site http://www.nclr.org – lobbies against our state and local police helping with the enforcement of our immigration laws because it would “ have a serious negative impact on Latino communities”. MINN-SIR supports state and local police helping to enforce our immigration laws – in a post 9/11 era, we need ALL our enforcement officers helping each other and working together.
La Raza major promotions include:
1. Supports voting rights for illegal aliens
2. Supports bilingual ballots
3. Supports access to driver’s licenses for illegal immigrants
4. Supports in-state tuition for illegal aliens (DREAM ACT)
5. Supports separatism (they have their own schools, award dinners, conferences, etc)– how is that diversity? Business will tell you that they support them because they support diversity. Supporting diversity would be giving to a group that has people from many different races and cultures, and whose mission it was to help all people regardless of their skin color, race or culture.
It is important that we cut off the funds to the open-border, anti-American, raced-based group La Raza which is able to influence our government at all levels due to their huge cash flow. Businesses should not supporting one race over another one. We are ONE country and we need to be united as one. We should be looked upon as individuals and should not get funding based on the color of our skin.
http://mnsirproject.com/2011/11/06/stop-suppo...
You are making too much sense for this forum.

La Raza has it's objective the reconquista of the South West and the creation of a new Mexican state in it's place called Aztlan!
How can any American who loves his country take something like that lightly?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Husband: Kentucky clerk is 'standin... 2 min Lamer 21
News Trump: Bush should speak English in the US 2 min Eleanor 42
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 2 min uther pendragon 3,313
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min THE DEVIL 1,278,037
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Rogue Scholar 05 197,046
See FOX Nation 5 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 7 min dollarsbill 12,845
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 20 min NTR1 341,436
News Trump Plan to Deport 11 Million Immigrants Sell... 30 min fatbacksx 74
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 31 min Jay 194,121
News White House says Mount McKinley to be renamed D... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 160
More from around the web