Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

Jun 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Breitbart.com

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Comments (Page 111)

Showing posts 2,201 - 2,220 of4,025
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Betty

Buies Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

bappie wrote:
Goodnight Betty and Iamcuriousnow. It was so good to be posting with the two of you again. Got some late night work to catch up on and I've been playing a little too long this evening, lol.
Love and miss you both!
TTYL!
Night, Baps. Have a great rest of the evening. Love you too!!
Betty

Buies Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>So your delusional too. No surprise there.
Nope, that would be you Cowardly Lion. I've dealt with cowards like you plenty of times. I've seen and heard you come to a black persons job and try to get your little insult a black person fantasy realized. What you don't DO, COWARD, is spew your shyt to a black person's face OUTSIDE of their work environment because you KNOW you'll get the shyt kicked out of you. So, you do THAT and come here to the AA forum with the safety of anonymity and the cyberspace separation. You're all nothing but a bunch of whiny azz fools living in a fantasy world.

The biggest criminals the planet has ever produced and you have the audacity to point fingers at the transgressions of others.

Talk about delusional.
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a lying little racist piece of crap.
You're demon-possessed. Your true character is on display here... a vile misogynist racist fascist.
You're a white-right terrorist incident waiting to happen, boy. The appropriate authorities have been alerted.
you alerted the authorities? then get cracking and run for your worthless life!

“Handsome white and black men”

Since: Jan 10

Interracial love

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry when I done with him I'll pay you a visit and slap the naps out ya head bitch! You one clueless ho, tryna kiss up to that fool cause you hope maybe he might give your ugly ass some play. Why don't you try your neighbor's dog? SMH.
Christians like you are the reason why the church is in decline.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>You should concern yourself with your wife and not other men's women. Control her, you don't control me. I could care less about a converted, helmeted headed, stepford wife, married to Wilbur Milktoast who thinks he's going to step out of his lane and tell other women what to think or do.
You and your fat, greedy wife can keep your stuff, who's asking you or her for handouts, so-called Christians! No one wants, nor needs your pity. You both seem to have a high opinion of yourselves and your place in this country and the universe.
Die and take your chit with you, that includes your pity, money, empathy, beliefs, whatever. I don't give a damn about you or her, the same as you don't give a damn about anyone else either.
Alpha Male you're not, perhaps for her because she couldn't do any better, but your thoughts and beliefs don't mean doddly squat to me!
Now move on and find someone else to preach the gospel of entitlement and greed too!
You are obviously not a conservative black woman .

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Betty wrote:
<quoted text>\
The root of your evil is planted in your denial that you're evil. You're the worst kind of racist. I'd rather deal with someone openly sporting a swastika than some self-deluded hypocrite like you. YOU are the most dangerous kind of predator. Hiding under a cloak of respectability.
There is a documented account from the early part of the 20th century where a lynch mob set upon a young black man and readied his death noose in the down square. This happened on a bright Sunday morning where a congregation of good Christian white folk got wind that one of their favorite pastimes was about to take place, RAN OUT OF CHURCH to witness a young black man be tied up, lynched and burned. THIS, IS WHO YOU ARE.
That's crazy. Just who do you fools have me confused with? I know I have said some rather harsh things to people on here but they are always of a personal nature, never racist. Just beacause I am White and conservative doesn't mean that I am intentt on lynching anybody. You all just confirm how stupid and narrow minded you all are. You can not think objectively for shoit. You are all about emotion and making false associations. Case in point, the reaction to the Trayvon Martin case, which from the stand point of the jurors and Zimmerman had very little to do with race btw. But mindless fools will be mindless fools. Carry on. I'm going to get me some popcorn!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians like you are the reason why the church is in decline.
Tell that to your local Catholic priest!
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Ya'll stop hating on Mexican chicks. Focus your hate on Mexican males. Mexican chicks are pretty especially the young ones. Deport the males and amnesty to the chicks.The chicks treat us like the Kings we are.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's crazy. Just who do you fools have me confused with? I know I have said some rather harsh things to people on here but they are always of a personal nature, never racist. Just beacause I am White and conservative doesn't mean that I am intentt on lynching anybody. You all just confirm how stupid and narrow minded you all are. You can not think objectively for shoit. You are all about emotion and making false associations. Case in point, the reaction to the Trayvon Martin case, which from the stand point of the jurors and Zimmerman had very little to do with race btw. But mindless fools will be mindless fools. Carry on. I'm going to get me some popcorn!
You lying cowardly piece of dried dung, you have spewed plenty of racism in here, but against Mexicans.

As a Christian, you're a fake, as a connedservative, you're nothing but a fascist, as you've revealed by your comments.

You're on stolen land, boy.

GET OUT!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Sure sucks to be you then but nothing prevented me from getting one loser.
You scared little racist... you'd still be fumbling for the gun while your head is being stomped.

Speak your racism in my presence, boy, and your popgun won't help you.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Not in Michigan jerk, Concealed Pistol License. It would do you well to know what you are talking about before you talk. What an idiot! Lmao@u!
A CCW or CWP what difference a carry permit is a carry permit NEW York called it a Concealed carry permit If you wee lck enough to get one it is good for life unless revoked . NY suspends and confiscates your weapons for any arrest even a minor misdemeanor You are lucky to get your weapons back in 5 months after the disposition of the case no matter what the outcome .

Fla. gave Zimmerman his gun back almost immediately ,which is great Zim needs to buy many more to keep from getting capped by the hordes of angry malcontents. Trade that pierce of sh*t kel tec in for a sig 226 or a glock 17 or 23. Something with real stopping power like a fnp45 will stop an angry looter dead in his tracks

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> A CCW or CWP what difference a carry permit is a carry permit NEW York called it a Concealed carry permit If you wee lck enough to get one it is good for life unless revoked . NY suspends and confiscates your weapons for any arrest even a minor misdemeanor You are lucky to get your weapons back in 5 months after the disposition of the case no matter what the outcome .
Fla. gave Zimmerman his gun back almost immediately ,which is great Zim needs to buy many more to keep from getting capped by the hordes of angry malcontents. Trade that pierce of sh*t kel tec in for a sig 226 or a glock 17 or 23. Something with real stopping power like a fnp45 will stop an angry looter dead in his tracks
Looter? I thought you were talking about zimbo defending himself.

But you fantasize about going hunting for black people, don't you, boy?

You traitorous piece of racist scum. GET OUT!!

(PS. Right now I'm cleaning up the dog's “mistake” in the kitchen with a Confederat Rag... gonna come after me with your Glock, boy? LOL!!!)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You lying cowardly piece of dried dung, you have spewed plenty of racism in here, but against Mexicans.
As a Christian, you're a fake, as a connedservative, you're nothing but a fascist, as you've revealed by your comments.
You're on stolen land, boy.
GET OUT!!!
Shut up boy. You'll say I'm racist if I said eating tacos gives me the runs. You're just an anti-american, flag hating, sissy! The world would be a much better place without you. Have you ever thought about drinking poison?
Kasey

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

I am sick and tired of hearing that there are 11 million illegal immigrants as this was about the number over 12 years ago. More than a million come to the U.S. every year and stay so the number is far more than 11 million. We cannot and must not amnesty 24 to 50 million illegal aliens. The amnesty in 1986 promised that it would be the last amnesty. We must hold to that promise. If we can put a man on the moon we can deport most of these illegal aliens. How? One or more at a time. If any return from deportation and are caught then we should imprison them and have them to build more prisons on the border to house them. Additionally, American appetite for drugs can be eliminated in Mexico by Mexico destroying their drug fields and stopping the production of drugs in Mexico. That is a Mexican problem that they must be forced to deal with. Stop the excuses that it is because Americans want them. Do your law enforcement job and stop producing drugs.
Kasey

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Before any new immigration laws are produced, first find out exactly how many are occupying the U.S. Find out how many are legal and how many are illegal. Our citizens are suffering because people who aren't supposed to be here in the first place and gaming our system and using up our precious few resources for their own personal gain. This is inherently wrong, wrong, wrong!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Kasey wrote:
I am sick and tired of hearing that there are 11 million illegal immigrants as this was about the number over 12 years ago. More than a million come to the U.S. every year and stay so the number is far more than 11 million. We cannot and must not amnesty 24 to 50 million illegal aliens. The amnesty in 1986 promised that it would be the last amnesty. We must hold to that promise. If we can put a man on the moon we can deport most of these illegal aliens. How? One or more at a time. If any return from deportation and are caught then we should imprison them and have them to build more prisons on the border to house them. Additionally, American appetite for drugs can be eliminated in Mexico by Mexico destroying their drug fields and stopping the production of drugs in Mexico. That is a Mexican problem that they must be forced to deal with. Stop the excuses that it is because Americans want them. Do your law enforcement job and stop producing drugs.
You're right they were sayinhg it was 11 million 20 years ago. I can't stand this dishonesty. And I agree Mexico needs to care of their own damn problems and stop blaming us. What the hell do they even have a president for??

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> You are obviously not a conservative black woman .
You're damn right and proud not to be! There's no way in hell I would align myself with hateful, racist, begrudging, mean-spirited, nasty and stupid people like you! Any black man or woman associated with your ilk is a disgrace to the entire black race and I'd rather have lunch with David Duke than sit down with one of their self-hating, racist loving azzes!

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Lol! Bring it!
Bring it? You were the one issuing threats to a female, no less! If you feel froggy, you leap, coward! I simply told you what would happen, and trust me, it would!

“Handsome white and black men”

Since: Jan 10

Interracial love

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to your local Catholic priest!
I am not catholic or even religious.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Kasey wrote:
Before any new immigration laws are produced, first find out exactly how many are occupying the U.S. Find out how many are legal and how many are illegal. Our citizens are suffering because people who aren't supposed to be here in the first place and gaming our system and using up our precious few resources for their own personal gain. This is inherently wrong, wrong, wrong!
why bother with finding out how many illegals there are?

if it makes you feel better, think about it this way, there are over 6+ billion non-citizens out there in the world. anybody with half a brain would realize that allowing even 1% of these people in would destroy the usa.

at a minimum, we would end up being like india and china. and we know the problems they are having with the large populations that they have to content with. right?

water and food become major concerns.

is that what you want for your children? or for that matter, yourself?

I like it the way it is now. open spaces. hardly a worry about food and water. we can keep it this way by simply enforcing current immigration laws. and allowing a million in each year.

once we lose control over the numbers, chaos will set in. in many places, it is already reality. do we want it so everywhere in the usa?

ENFORCE CURRENT LAWS. NO AMNESTY.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,201 - 2,220 of4,025
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the US News Forum right now

Search the US News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min LRS 173,613
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 4 min Anonymous of Indy 21,049
Obama Offers US Help Negotiating Israel Cease-Fire 4 min CZars_R_US 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,072,093
Obama offers US help negotiating Israel cease-fire 5 min Obama the Joker 16
Every Year On July 11, Bosnian Muslims Hold A M... 5 min Cordwainer Trout 4
Congress faces deadline for border funding bill 5 min Obamacare KILLED my Mom 3
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 5 min HMT 123 50,452
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min Jaxxon 239,716
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••