Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90%...

Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS

There are 2469 comments on the Cybercast News Service story from Sep 16, 2013, titled Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS. In it, Cybercast News Service reports that:

Appearing on ABC News's "This Week With George Stephanopoulos" on Sunday, President Barack Obama said he had 80 to 90 percent of the country agreeing with him in favor of gun control, but the he could not get gun-control legislation enacted because of a "faction of the Republican Party."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cybercast News Service.

It is

Huntsville, AL

#699 Sep 29, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard of shooting in competition? How do you kill a clay bird????? How do you kill a paper target???

designed for killing people or animal, threatening violence or practicing. You are talking about the latter.

The second part of your post is simply insanity on your part.
Marauder

Netherlands

#700 Sep 29, 2013
I'll never understand why the gun lovers don't go in for all of the kink and debauchery that we anti's do.
Marauder

Netherlands

#701 Sep 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy, another internet badazz!
And then what would you do, Granpa?
Cab I pump you full tonight?
Cat74

United States

#702 Sep 29, 2013
Oh, Damn, I sold guns at gun shows even one to a cop. So I guess he should have mentioned if it was against the law. You live in la la land where people don't think. They just feel. Well, I feel like selling my gun, and getting a bigger one if the animals leave the city zoo, and decide to come to my neighborhood.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#703 Sep 29, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Oh, Damn, I sold guns at gun shows
You lie when you blink, LyingC*t74.
Cat74 wrote:
In the Holder-Obama Fast, and Furious project 250,000 weapons were lost,

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#705 Sep 29, 2013
SATANISGOD wrote:
<quoted text>
you can check out or rent a gun at the club to shoot clay birds...same with paper targets....you don't need automatic weapons, and magazines for that..
Do you even KNOW what an automatic weapon is?

I don't mind that you're scared of guns (everyone has to be afraid of something) but if you're going to attempt to spread your fear, at least learn something about that which scares you.

Otherwise, you might come off as ignorant.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#707 Sep 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not too many people walk into primary schools with a .17 match rifle and kill 28 people.
You just said the right word - PEOPLE -- guns can not walk at all and it is the PEOPLE that is the problem - NOT THE GUNS. I do not have a gun that can shoot without a finger on the trigger.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#708 Sep 29, 2013
SATANISGOD wrote:
<quoted text>
you can check out or rent a gun at the club to shoot clay birds...same with paper targets....you don't need automatic weapons, and magazines for that..
Yes and you get a piece of junk that has been shot thousands of times. Would you rent a clunker car when you can drive a new one? Same difference. It is NOT THE GUN it is the PEOPLE.
SATANISGOD

Dublin, Ireland

#709 Sep 29, 2013
And no, I don't know what an automatic weapon is.

And if my ignorance bothers you, too bad!!
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#710 Sep 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy, another internet badazz!
And then what would you do, Granpa?
If someone breaks into your home they are not breaking down your door to say "baby I love you" and "pat you on the head." They are going to rob you and kill you - so you make your own choice as to what you want to happen to you.

I will call the police to take away the thug in the body bag.

Location hidden

#711 Sep 29, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You just said the right word - PEOPLE -- guns can not walk.
Still waiting for the gun gnutter to find the quote of someone insisting guns jump off the table and kill people.

PS: Guns don't sell themselves to felons. People like you do, Sonny.

Location hidden

#712 Sep 29, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
I do not have a gun that can shoot without a finger on the trigger.
You do not have a gun that can sell itself to a felon.

We depend on you to do that.

And we don't have to worry about the gun killing someone in your family.

In the most likely scenario of that gun being used to kill someone, that would be you.
SATANISGOD

Dublin, Ireland

#713 Sep 29, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone breaks into your home they are not breaking down your door to say "baby I love you" and "pat you on the head." They are going to rob you and kill you - so you make your own choice as to what you want to happen to you.
Shut up, old fart. You'll be a rotting corpse long before that if I have anything to do with it.

Location hidden

#714 Sep 29, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
HAHAAHAHAHAHHA!

Anything you say, Rambo.

We both know the closest you'll come to a body bag is when they wheel out your wife you caught with the milk man.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Location hidden

#715 Sep 29, 2013
SATANISGOD wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for your pearls of wisdom..not scared of guns, just the morons who own them..especially when they get behind the wheel coming down the freeway..
So, just to be clear, you're scared of people with guns on the freeway? That's a pretty specific fear. Have you watched "Road Warrior" a few too many times?

Could it be that you're just scared of cars? Or maybe your multiple fears are so numerous that you just confuse them?

Perhaps you're not ready to be out amongst your fellow citizens which is why you seem to spend so much time in the imagined safety of the Internet.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#716 Sep 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for the gun gnutter to find the quote of someone insisting guns jump off the table and kill people.
PS: Guns don't sell themselves to felons. People like you do, Sonny.
GUNS DO NOT KILL PEOPLE - people KILL people.
Lets do away with cars - they kill people by people driving them while they are drunk, texting, speeding and you do not have to worry about felons buying the cars - they just STEAL THEM.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#717 Sep 29, 2013
SATANISGOD wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up, old fart. You'll be a rotting corpse long before that if I have anything to do with it.
Grow up, your comment is asinine. "If you have anything to do with it?" Learn to take care of yourself first - you need the help.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Estefeneau

#718 Sep 29, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text>What are pressure cookers designed for?
Cooking food efficiently.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Estefeneau

#719 Sep 29, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
I have as much a right to sell my guns as I have to sell my house, or car, or anything else I own, and Democrats cannot do a damn thing about it.
You bet you do. So does any citizen of the U.S.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Estefeneau

#720 Sep 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do show us the where in the US CONSTITUTION an individual has a right to sell firearms.
No, You show us where we don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 2 min General Kabaka Oba 368
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Gotti 53,188
News CNN's Cuomo Lobbies for Illegal Immigrants in W... 2 min tomin cali 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min CodeTalker 1,685,333
News Senate Moderates To Pitch Leaders On Plan To En... 4 min Chilli J 76
News How the Bible helps Pence navigate his role as ... 11 min Cujo 33
News Thousands descend on Indy for anniversary Women... 13 min zzzzzzzzzzzzz 13
News Conservatives balk at GOP plan to avert governm... 18 min Chilli J 244
News White House says Trump focused on minimizing sh... 1 hr Dee Dee Dee 44
More from around the web