The Tea Party is dead - again

Oct 20, 2013 Full story: Washington Times 1,305

Following the GOP surrender last week, the meme has been that the GOP suffered a huge defeat and that the Tea Party is dead.

Full Story
First Prev
of 66
Next Last

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

#2 Oct 20, 2013
President Obama’s Chess Board is deadly… the tea-baggers were warned not to take on this brilliant Black Ninja President; but no, they were feeling themselves thinking they could win against the man they have yet to win against.
2008… the stimulus package… health care reform… getting Osama bin Laden… killing terrorist… getting Kaddafi… having the Supreme Court rule in his favor… all three Presidential Debates… 2012… the government shutdown and the debt ceiling: President Obama has come out on top every time with his boot on the throats of these disgusting unpatriotic right-wing tea-baggers…

AND I LOVE IT, LOL!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#4 Oct 20, 2013
Clef Hanger wrote:
The RINOS are dead.
The tea party lives on.
Boehner is toast.
He's gone.
He broke the law when he went against his majority and caved to the democrats who are fighting so hard for such a flawed and foolishly put together ACA.
All to save face. For what? For Obama?
Even Gibbs said the roll-out is an Excruciating Embarrassment to Obama.
Democrats are laughable to talk about the GOP when their own party is the one so horribly in the wrong.
if being a true conservative makes one a Rino, so be it. certainly the GOP has moved so far to the extreme right that conservatism isn't even in the party platform.

even Reagon would be called a RINO by this iteration of the GOP...

the Republican party is dying quickly and painfully. all due to the far right evangelicals and the idiot people who still think the tea party is alive...
Fire the GOP

San Jose, CA

#5 Oct 20, 2013
The idiot and his TEA Baggers cost the nation $24 billion during the shutdown. Are they going to pay for it? I doubt it. The taxpayers will. "Taxed Enough Already" my a$$. More like Terrorist European Americans who are holding the government and the economy hostage b/c they are still angry a black man is President.

Where was the "TEA" Party when George Bush and the GOP were spending us trillions into the red? Silent. And doing the spending themselves. And when their bill came due they feigned outrage and wanted to default on their debt. The TEA Party isn't debt. They're just in denial.
Fire the GOP

San Jose, CA

#6 Oct 20, 2013
The idiot and his TEA Baggers cost the nation $24 billion during the shutdown. Are they going to pay for it? I doubt it. The taxpayers will. "Taxed Enough Already" my a$$. More like Terrorist European Americans who are holding the government and the economy hostage b/c they are still angry a black man is President.

Where was the "TEA" Party when George Bush and the GOP were spending us trillions into the red? Silent. And doing the spending themselves. And when their bill came due they feigned outrage and wanted to default on their debt. The TEA Party isn't dead. They're just in denial.

Since: Sep 08

Viva Madeira

#8 Oct 20, 2013
I wouldn’t call the Tea Party dead just yet. Their numbers may dwindle some and a majority of the public may hold a poor opinion of them, but for them this was just round one. To their way of thinking, they were right to do what they did, regardless of the ramifications of their actions on this country.

They are the ones whose motto should be “The end justifies the means.”

St. Croix valley

#9 Oct 20, 2013
Marichu wrote:
I wouldn’t call the Tea Party dead just yet. Their numbers may dwindle some and a majority of the public may hold a poor opinion of them, but for them this was just round one. To their way of thinking, they were right to do what they did, regardless of the ramifications of their actions on this country.
They are the ones whose motto should be “The end justifies the means.”
wasn't round one for them the 2010 elections where the only candidates they got elected or even supported were radically far right nutjobs and only two or three of them even got elected.

logic would say this was the final round, and a TKO for these idiots...

St. Croix valley

#14 Oct 20, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text> ..........and I thought you were a reader of facts are fun. You are turning into just another bot. Desperation does that I suppose.
if you could have countered the clear, verifiable facts i presented you would have...but as always you could not.

loser once again...

St. Croix valley

#15 Oct 20, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Exaggeration is I suppose sometimes warranted, but this isn't one of those times.
no exaggeration at all,. just the facts, as always.

and as always, you could not counter them,. could you? why do you think that is?

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#16 Oct 20, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Sen. Cruz returns to Texas welcome after battle...
...8-minute standing ovation
'I don't work for the party bosses'...
Any other lies you want to try before you go back to the cartoon network?
He's being booed by 49 states, t-pimp.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#19 Oct 20, 2013
The Teabags will autopsy their loss and rise from the dead. Geez some of these guys are like slippery snake oil salesmen who underestimated the public who when polled blamed the republicants.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

#20 Oct 20, 2013
Teahadist popularity plummets, while their negatives soar.

hahahahahahahahahaha
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#21 Oct 20, 2013
Clef Hanger wrote:
Democrats are laughable to talk about the GOP when their own party is the one so horribly in the wrong.
Nice try but the GOPs are fractured, divided and calling each other names like wacko birds and fraud. The democrats have been united.

Nice try but the "horribly wrong" party seems to be the GOPs according to the latest polls.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#22 Oct 20, 2013
Mark Twain wrote:
Rumors of the Tea Party's death have been greatly exaggerated.
True. The Tea Party is still alive, but on life support. They're about to pull the plug without our help.

St. Croix valley

#23 Oct 20, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn, because they were lies.
Marco Rubio, Rand Paul Lead GOP Surge on Expected Big Night – Republicans cost to victory in Florida, Kentucky, Indiana and Ohio Senate races. Now run along and play.
no i did not lie...

what you posted was gibberish...as usual.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

#27 Oct 20, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
More teahadist evidence-free lies.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

#30 Oct 20, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
teahadists eat rack of spam, trailer trash.
paypal

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#31 Oct 20, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>True. The Tea Party is still alive, but on life support. They're about to pull the plug without our help.
wolf;) still thinking?;-000

“We will never forget Obama's ”

Since: Mar 09

Muslim home boys killed 3000

#32 Oct 20, 2013
The tea party is alive and well and growing stronger every day.

Although, we should change the name, too much controversy surrounding it...

How about "Conservatives for CHANGE" or "GOP The People's party"??
paypal

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#33 Oct 20, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
Well I would love to stay and play, but I hear a Pastis calling me before the rack of lamb comes off the grill.
Lee, 98,788 post;-00h, almost 100k!! ;-000

“We will never forget Obama's ”

Since: Mar 09

Muslim home boys killed 3000

#34 Oct 20, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
Well I would love to stay and play, but I hear a Pastis calling me before the rack of lamb comes off the grill.
Sounds good...Enjoy, man!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 66
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min loose cannon 178,056
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 3 min woodtick57 257
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 3 min Go Blue Forever 450
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 5 min KiMare 429
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min shinningelectr0n 1,110,410
Former Massachusetts Senator Brown to kick off ... 6 min Billy Ringo 74
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min Full Circle Karma 262,375
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Obama Zombies 153,553
Atheism vs. Theism: Knowns and Unknowns 55 min woodtick57 100
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 hr DanFromSmithville 116,637
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••