Controversy over clown's Obama mask a...

Controversy over clown's Obama mask at Missouri rodeo

There are 609 comments on the CBS News story from Aug 12, 2013, titled Controversy over clown's Obama mask at Missouri rodeo. In it, CBS News reports that:

A clown wearing a President Obama mask appeared at a Missouri State Fair rodeo this weekend and the announcer asked the enthusiastic spectators if they wanted to see "Obama run down by a bull."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#544 Aug 18, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>Why didn't Bush have the cojones to "get Osama" on his own watch?
You are getting silly dearie, maybe a tonic of hemlock would help.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#545 Aug 18, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text> He never had a job in private industry, never really had a job.
Geez, you guys with your "never had a job" propaganda are ill informed and ignorant.You will be saying this after this president's fifth term! LOLL

Btw, many folks have real jobs without being in private industry.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#546 Aug 18, 2013
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>Really? You think that Al Gore would have attacked Iraq if he would have been appointed President by the SCOTUS. Why? Osama Bin Laden attacked America. What lesson were we teaching Iraq? Cheney saw a cash cow and convinced Bush to get revenge for Saddam's empty threat of wanting to kill President George H. W. Bush. The Bush administration created a phony list of reason to invade Iraq. Why would Al Gore do the same?
More supposition. What else ya got.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#547 Aug 18, 2013
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You think that Al Gore would have attacked Iraq if he would have been appointed President by the SCOTUS. Why? Osama Bin Laden attacked America. What lesson were we teaching Iraq? Cheney saw a cash cow and convinced Bush to get revenge for Saddam's empty threat of wanting to kill President George H. W. Bush. The Bush administration created a phony list of reason to invade Iraq. Why would Al Gore do the same?
Your speaking a s a progressive Dem shill. Gore would invade Iraq because he would have no choice as to appease the elitists and he would look weak as a leader. For what its worth. Besides, like most men who run for president, he has been vetted by the same elitists and would not stand a chance to be elected without their support.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#548 Aug 18, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Jumbles, dear, the facts are that Bush-baby did not "get" OBL?
Reiterate question - why not - no backbone - wimpy kid?
Bush was quoted saying to a National Television audience that he "never thinks about him" and " bin Laden is not a priority"
Dearie, unlike Obama, Bush cared about America an the people. Sorry to inform you, Bush did get Osama. It was from his intell. gathering from 2002 that enabled Obama to say go ahead!!!!

Since: Aug 13

Overland Park, KS

#549 Aug 18, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
When did president Bush call you to explain his actions.
During a press conference President Bush said that he was no longer interested in looking for Osama Bin Laden six months after 9/11.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#550 Aug 18, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, you guys with your "never had a job" propaganda are ill informed and ignorant.You will be saying this after this president's fifth term! LOLL
Btw, many folks have real jobs without being in private industry.
"Fifth Term" and the farmer hauled another load away... If you can pick up a history book and actually read and understand what is written in same. You would learn... a difficult word for you to understand? that a Constitutional Amendment was passed limiting the time a President could serve. I'll let you look it up.

Since: Aug 13

Overland Park, KS

#551 Aug 18, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Your speaking a s a progressive Dem shill. Gore would invade Iraq because he would have no choice as to appease the elitists and he would look weak as a leader. For what its worth. Besides, like most men who run for president, he has been vetted by the same elitists and would not stand a chance to be elected without their support.
What elitist? Why would he look weak? Iraq did not attack us. They were a stable government that kept Iran in check. FYI The citizens of the United States elect presidents except for the time that the SCOTUS appointed George W. Bush.

Name one elitist?
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#552 Aug 18, 2013
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
What elitist? Why would he look weak? Iraq did not attack us. They were a stable government that kept Iran in check. FYI The citizens of the United States elect presidents except for the time that the SCOTUS appointed George W. Bush.
Name one elitist?
The people with the most power in the world of course. You can look them up. You even protest agains tsome of them every year or so. About Bush. The three counties in south east Florida are heavily democratic. The morons who designed the paper ballots had a heavily democratic influence. Since the election was so close, you need to start your investigation there. Because that's where Gore lost it. Do you really believe that Repubs were going to just hand it over? Do you believe that the Dems would have? One other thing...Gore lost his home state in that election. Should I repeat it? He wins Tennessee and he is President. No matter what about Florida. Wha the hell did the people in his home state in a closely contested election, know about Gore. I always believed he was saintly compared to Clinton. I was wrong. He makes Clinton look like a saint.

Since: Aug 13

Overland Park, KS

#553 Aug 18, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> The people with the most power in the world of course. You can look them up. You even protest agains tsome of them every year or so. About Bush. The three counties in south east Florida are heavily democratic. The morons who designed the paper ballots had a heavily democratic influence. Since the election was so close, you need to start your investigation there. Because that's where Gore lost it. Do you really believe that Repubs were going to just hand it over? Do you believe that the Dems would have? One other thing...Gore lost his home state in that election. Should I repeat it? He wins Tennessee and he is President. No matter what about Florida. Wha the hell did the people in his home state in a closely contested election, know about Gore. I always believed he was saintly compared to Clinton. I was wrong. He makes Clinton look like a saint.
Ok you cannot name any of your imaginary elitist. Ask Lush to give you some names.

Katherine Harris, a republican, was Florida Secretary of State and in charge of making the rules for the vote recount.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_pr...

I am well informed. You cannot make up ish and think that I will buy it.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#554 Aug 18, 2013
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok you cannot name any of your imaginary elitist. Ask Lush to give you some names.
Katherine Harris, a republican, was Florida Secretary of State and in charge of making the rules for the vote recount.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_pr...
I am well informed. You cannot make up ish and think that I will buy it.
Rush seems to talk to you more then me. And Katherine Harris did for her party. On a side note. That is one vicious and egotistical woman. She ended what would have lasted forever if we let it. Watching the two old elitist party traitors come to Florida and take charge of their respective fiefdoms was classic. And a smart person like you should know who the elitists are. Really! Now no more of this.

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#556 Aug 18, 2013
See the Light wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama proved he couldn't go after anyone on his own. He needed the help from George Bush to get Obama.
Hey Einstein, why wasn’t Bush helpful to himself for the 7 years he was in Office after his ineptitude allowed Osama bin Laden to achieve his goal of hitting us with the worst terrorist attack on American soil? Maybe that was Bush’s plan all along: to allow Bin Laden to live without fear for 7 years and then have it set up so that 2 years into the Democratic President’s 1st term he would give him all the information needed to find and kill Osama bin Laden… yeah… that is brilliant… NOT.
How about thinking before you run on here to post that ignorant stupidity.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#557 Aug 18, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Rush seems to talk to you more then me. And Katherine Harris did for her party. On a side note. That is one vicious and egotistical woman. She ended what would have lasted forever if we let it. Watching the two old elitist party traitors come to Florida and take charge of their respective fiefdoms was classic. And a smart person like you should know who the elitists are. Really! Now no more of this.
Drivel.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#558 Aug 18, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> The people with the most power in the world of course. You can look them up. You even protest agains tsome of them every year or so. About Bush. The three counties in south east Florida are heavily democratic. The morons who designed the paper ballots had a heavily democratic influence. Since the election was so close, you need to start your investigation there. Because that's where Gore lost it. Do you really believe that Repubs were going to just hand it over? Do you believe that the Dems would have? One other thing...Gore lost his home state in that election. Should I repeat it? He wins Tennessee and he is President. No matter what about Florida. Wha the hell did the people in his home state in a closely contested election, know about Gore. I always believed he was saintly compared to Clinton. I was wrong. He makes Clinton look like a saint.
Gibberish

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#559 Aug 18, 2013
See the Light wrote:
<quoted text>Dearie, unlike Obama, Bush cared about America an the people. Sorry to inform you, Bush did get Osama. It was from his intell. gathering from 2002 that enabled Obama to say go ahead!!!!
In your frightwingnut fairytale dreams.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#560 Aug 18, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Your speaking a s a progressive Dem shill. Gore would invade Iraq because he would have no choice as to appease the elitists and he would look weak as a leader. For what its worth. Besides, like most men who run for president, he has been vetted by the same elitists and would not stand a chance to be elected without their support.
Drivel.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#561 Aug 18, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are getting silly dearie, maybe a tonic of hemlock would help.
Maybe a massive enema would dislodge your head from your ass, but I doubt it, DUMBOSPAMBOT.

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#563 Aug 18, 2013
Just The Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the problem that most of us saw when electing a black man president. Presidents down through history have had fun poked at them in this type way and nobody ever thought that satire was unacceptable, however the left wing racist ideas come to light. We knew that many of the thin skin negroaches would take offense at anything and everything that was done to show obama in a less than positive way and this has been shown to be the case. I know that this double standard will keep me from ever voting for another black canidate (yes I voted for obama in 08).
Well first of all let me say “Thank you” for helping us elect President Obama back in 2008. I don’t know if we would have pushed over from a landslide to a massive landslide without your vote… so Thank you.
And as far as thin skinned “negroaches”, what do you expect form negroaches? They’re NEGROACHES, LOL!
And I’ll join you in your not voting for another Black candidate… because if Allen West or Herman Cain, or any other self-hating token buffoon Uncle Tom were to run for dog Catcher let alone president those are the kind of Negroaches that you or I could never vote for.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#564 Aug 18, 2013
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok you cannot name any of your imaginary elitist. Ask Lush to give you some names.
Katherine Harris, a republican, was Florida Secretary of State and in charge of making the rules for the vote recount.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_pr...
I am well informed. You cannot make up ish and think that I will buy it.
Whether you believe I make chitt up or not. I don't care! At one time I cared bout riots in cities. Today, I don't care! So do so many other people. And it is growing. A smart person like you can find the elitists. The elitists puppet stooges. And the underlings beneath them. Harris may have been in one of those groups. Who knows? Rules! Bwhahhaaa!
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#565 Aug 18, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>"Fifth Term"
Humor over head, satire lost between the ears, parody not understood and no, dear friend, President Obama is not allowed to run for a fifth term but I believe you folks would still be harrumphing about his "qualifications" if he was voted in five times by WE THE PEOPLE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min June VanDerMark 326,526
News GOP committee blasts 'Schumer shutdown' as chai... 4 min Red Crosse 67
News With Congress divided, US governemnt heads for ... 4 min Retribution 48
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min USAsince1680 1,683,953
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 8 min Rose_NoHo 17,536
News Girl Scouts join fight over bridge named for se... 8 min Retribution 86
News Arpaio files appeal to have criminal conviction... 12 min DR X 6
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 15 min DR X 52,522
News Conservatives balk at GOP plan to avert governm... 37 min too much 115
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 1 hr RiccardoFire 2,637
More from around the web