In Colo., gun restrictions bring poli...

In Colo., gun restrictions bring political peril

There are 2 comments on the waff.com story from Mar 19, 2013, titled In Colo., gun restrictions bring political peril. In it, waff.com reports that:

Firearms play an outsized role in the hearts of Coloradans. It's a frontier state that adopted gunslingers Buffalo Bill and Doc Holliday as native sons, where treasured guns are routinely passed from generation to generation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at waff.com.

Since: Jan 13

Anderson, IN

#1 Mar 19, 2013
The "ban on gun ownership by people accused of domestic-violence crimes" is a bit problematic. You can accuse anyone of a crime. Yet a conviction is a different thing.

But that warm and fuzzy feeling would be there.
Mr Angry

United States

#2 Mar 19, 2013
"When you look at what happened in Aurora, a great deal of that damage was from the large magazine on the AR-15 (rifle). I think we need to have that discussion and say,'Where is this appropriate?'" Hickenlooper said in a December interview. 
The rifle jammed after a few shots. How is this even a factor?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min dirtclod 171,893
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min woodtick57 190,252
News Trump aide Cohen apologizes for 'rape' comment 1 min Responsibility 67
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min ChristineW 1,263,745
News Hillary Clinton is promising that all homes wil... 1 min xxxrayted 56
News Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions (Oct '14) 1 min lides 6,358
News Boy Scouts of America ends ban on gay adults 1 min John Henry 57
News Planned Parenthood seeks fed study of fetal tis... 1 min Le Jimbo 98
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 min NTR1 336,737
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Dr Guru 194,582
More from around the web