Gore raps Obama on climate change in post-Sandy speech

Dec 6, 2012 Full story: Reuters 84

Former U.S. Vice President Al Gore on Thursday sharply criticized President Barack Obama, a fellow Democrat, for failing to make global warming a priority issue, saying action was more urgent than ever after the devastation in the Northeast from Superstorm Sandy.

Full Story

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#45 Dec 7, 2012
pogue mahone wrote:
<quoted text>Of all of the Charlie Browns in the world, you are the Charlie Browniest.
I'm honored. And may I say, of all the prehensile tails in the world, pogue manone's are the waviest.

Location hidden

#46 Dec 7, 2012
Ninthman wrote:
All beware the ManBearPig.
Are you getting closer?

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#47 Dec 7, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>There's plenty in it, and not just for Obama, but for the planet. Get back to me when the paranoia is treated.
why don't you get back with me when you have a clue...
i'll leave a light on.

Location hidden

#48 Dec 7, 2012
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you get back with me when you have a clue...
i'll leave a light on.
You couldn't find the switch, you've been in the dark so long.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#49 Dec 7, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't find the switch, you've been in the dark so long.
you sound SO MUCH smarter when you don't post, larry...
why not stick with your strength?

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#50 Dec 7, 2012
Gore cares more about ManBearPig than Benghazi.
The Battling Boys of Benghazi
We're the Battling Boys of Benghazi,
no fame, no glory, no paparazzi.
Just a fiery death in a blazing hell,
defending the country we loved so well.
It wasn't our job but we answered the call,
fought to the consulate, and scaled the wall.
We pulled twenty countrymen from the jaws of fate,
Led them to safety, and stood at the gate.
Just the two of us, and foes by the score,
but we stood fast to bar the door.
Three calls for reinforcement, but all were denied,
So we fought and we fought, and we fought till we died.
But we gave our all for Uncle Sam,
but Barack Obama didn't give a damn.
Just two dead SEALs, who carried the load,
no thanks to us, we're just "bumps in the road."
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#51 Dec 7, 2012
Ninthman wrote:
bush=5,000 dead military. No songs.
Bunch of Duck

Hanoi, Vietnam

#52 Dec 7, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
bush=5,000 dead military. No songs.
toys of soul/ture vs sat/cruel/fiv!! so what do U think ofda2 Words!;)
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

#53 Dec 7, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
As long as Americans don't mind paying to clean and rebuild after these storms with their tax subsidies, I say, lack of planning is good. We don't want to get in the way of BIG OIL and DIRTY COAL profits to multinational corporations. America is a colony again of the international oligarchs. We are all just serfs. We pay our taxes to the fascist (corporate fatcat Robber Baron owned) government that wants to destroy the vanishing Middle Class and reduce our livelihoods to a subsistence living.
Thanks to global warming there isn't much of a winter in Michigan anymore. This year EXPECT an EARLY Wisconsin spring... if you know what I mean. People are getting a mad as hell with ACORN.
No winter in Michigan?
In Detroit, about 2 degrees and 6 feet of snow the first two months of the year, and some deep freeze.
PHD

Overton, TX

#54 Dec 8, 2012
Should have read Winter Wonderland for Mich. Hay why don't you petition for a name change to No Winter Wonderland.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#55 Dec 8, 2012
You're all pretty much idiots now, arguing over the internet about something that has two easy solutions, that you don't want to hear because it will challenge your stupid stereotyping. This country is screwed, and it's not the politicians who are the problem.
PHD

Overton, TX

#56 Dec 8, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
You're all pretty much idiots now, arguing over the internet about something that has two easy solutions, that you don't want to hear because it will challenge your stupid stereotyping. This country is screwed, and it's not the politicians who are the problem.
I'm all ears (two of them) Give us your non idiot ideas and we could go from there and save this Great Country of Ours. Heres a clue this country is run by the rich politicians.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#57 Dec 8, 2012
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm all ears (two of them) Give us your non idiot ideas and we could go from there and save this Great Country of Ours. Heres a clue this country is run by the rich politicians.
First, a world wide one, stop breeding you twats. Fewer humans being born equal a lot less waste and way fewer resources being used.

Second, nuclear power, the plants are now safer than your computer monitor, unless you're using CRT still, in which case you're already dead and may as well not worry about it anyway.

It's not rocket science, it's basic math.
PHD

Overton, TX

#58 Dec 8, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
First, a world wide one, stop breeding you twats. Fewer humans being born equal a lot less waste and way fewer resources being used.
Second, nuclear power, the plants are now safer than your computer monitor, unless you're using CRT still, in which case you're already dead and may as well not worry about it anyway.
It's not rocket science, it's basic math.
Well there you have another Less than a Box of Rocks has emerged from the lowest level now called kittenkoder. Nuke power is safe gee explain where the waste you talk about would be stored. Maybe itís already stored in your backyard by your useless answer. Now you do the math.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#59 Dec 8, 2012
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Well there you have another Less than a Box of Rocks has emerged from the lowest level now called kittenkoder. Nuke power is safe gee explain where the waste you talk about would be stored. Maybe itís already stored in your backyard by your useless answer. Now you do the math.
You do realize where nuclear material comes from, right? Like coal, it comes from the ground. We refine it, use it, put the waste in the ground deep and well sealed, eventually it fades. We have a facility already in operation, but it's not being used, it's just being operated and wasting our money. Smart, real smart.

Then you completely ignored the stop breeding part, as I said, no one wants to do what's right because you all care more about being "normal" or belonging to some moronic social club than you do about the future of the offspring you produce. Yet each offspring you produce is it's own danger because of the number of offspring you produce. If you stop breeding, then you fix the problem. Coal will run out, as will petrol, eventually you will need to switch to something else anyway, why not start now, split the resources, and make things last a few more generations, and stop breeding so much.
PHD

Overton, TX

#60 Dec 8, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize where nuclear material comes from, right? Like coal, it comes from the ground. We refine it, use it, put the waste in the ground deep and well sealed, eventually it fades. We have a facility already in operation, but it's not being used, it's just being operated and wasting our money. Smart, real smart.
Then you completely ignored the stop breeding part, as I said, no one wants to do what's right because you all care more about being "normal" or belonging to some moronic social club than you do about the future of the offspring you produce. Yet each offspring you produce is it's own danger because of the number of offspring you produce. If you stop breeding, then you fix the problem. Coal will run out, as will petrol, eventually you will need to switch to something else anyway, why not start now, split the resources, and make things last a few more generations, and stop breeding so much.
Itís the 2% of the people that produce the most amount of waste. The remainder of the populist operates the waste to put food on the table. Hay try again with that nuke thing you talk about and continue to embarrass your----self.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#61 Dec 8, 2012
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Itís the 2% of the people that produce the most amount of waste. The remainder of the populist operates the waste to put food on the table. Hay try again with that nuke thing you talk about and continue to embarrass your----self.
Thank you for proving my point. Idiotic US citizen.

“Denying those who deny nature”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

#62 Dec 8, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't mind PHD. He hates everyone who disagree with him and wants everyone to think he is smart. He is only interested in facts that support his love wind and hates anything that detracts from it including nuclear.

He can be an useful tool to prove how silly some things are and he isn't smart enough to realize he helps others prove that point.
PHD

Overton, TX

#63 Dec 8, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks necessary. You do a fine job proving that you are the nexLess than A Box of Rocks. Keep up the good work.
PHD

Overton, TX

#64 Dec 8, 2012
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't mind PHD. He hates everyone who disagree with him and wants everyone to think he is smart. He is only interested in facts that support his love wind and hates anything that detracts from it including nuclear.
He can be an useful tool to prove how silly some things are and he isn't smart enough to realize he helps others prove that point.
First including you I don't hate anyone. Second you couldn't possibly think so you wouldn't know smart if it hit you on that point above your shoulders. Third you are a tool. Fourth I have more smarts in my anus than you may have in the useless body. Fift you are Less than a Box of Rocks and you new found useless friend is second runner up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Goober of Glovers... 1,143,967
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Stupid party LOST... 163,170
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 5 min xxxrayted 2,944
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 5 min BeInGMe 8,614
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Dale 180,891
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Agents of Corruption 283,677
Obama heckled 6 min Booze-O the Klown 8
Holder: We're Not Done Investigating Ferguson P... 13 min They cannot kill ... 71
White House pressures Chuck Hagel to resign as ... 55 min Lawrence Wolf 30
US judge strikes down Arkansas' gay marriage ba... 1 hr hahaha 3
White House veto threat shelves possible tax plan 1 hr hell no 3

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE