Obama puts immigration back in spotlight

Oct 24, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTAE-TV Pittsburgh

Once you're logged in, at the top of each article, video or slideshow you will see a list of your Facebook friends who recently visited Choose to share stories you'e read with your friends or turn sharing OFF to keep your reading experience anonymous .

Comments
1 - 20 of 104 Comments Last updated Nov 27, 2013
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Undoubtedly, Obama is running amok in his efforts to convert America to the new non-American country for the sick and poor of the world including Mozlem brothers from the Middle east with the support of his loyal GOP RINOs that are ready to stub their GOP House Reps in the back. Evidently, Obama is encouraged with the support of the GOP RINOs McConnell, McCain, Corker and Graham that collaborate with the liberal media of Obama in besmirching the GOP led House and especially Boehner, Cruz and Lee. Obama was able to defeat the private sector health system with new strict regulations that cause major increase in health care cost, cause millions of Americans to lose their private health insurance, causing millions to lose their job or converting the jobs to part time jobs and in addition Obama made strands in removing spouses and children from their private health insurance that was covered by employees. Obama is running amok forward with the immigration reform with the support of the GOP betrayous RINOs McCain and McConnell & Co that aims at destroying the GOP as party that rules the House and converting America to the land of the non-American poor and sick of the world. Obama and McCain’s promises about closing the border with hundreds of thousands more US guards is worthless and every American knows that Obama will never close the gate to prevent tens of millions of Mozlem Brothers from the Middle East get asylum and food stamps once they get to America by all means. Thanks to the GOP RINOs of the senate that help Obama to defeat the GOP as the party of the history and make America the welfare country of the American fools and of the poor and sick of the world.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Of course Øbama wants to talk about immigration; he needs a new distraction from his many failures, the most recent of which is the Øbama-Scare roll-out. What a dumb son-of-a-bitch Øbama is. We have a crappy economy,a stinking GDP, high unemployment, 23 million who just gave up looking for work, a failed health INSURANCE overhaul, Fast & Furious, Holder's perjury, Benghazi outright lies and deceit, IRS targeting for political reasons, NSA's warrantless spying on Americans and specific targeting of certain media personalities he's spying on,

BUT SOMEHOW Øbama thinks immigration should be his focus today.
Eleanor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Enforce the rules that are ALREADY on the books.

There should be NO REWARD for breaking the rules!!
Latino Libertarian

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Distraction time for Obama. On cue, pull out the immigration card again and direct anger at the evil brown people instead of your failed health care coverage.

Thanks Obama.

The gullable pro illegal crowd will be sure to vote for you loving Democrats once again next election. Or will they?

Of course they will you give them free crap!
Latino Libertarian

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

"We Want Your Soul"

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Warning -highly addictive (and creepy).

This is tyrany -high tech style.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/06/u...

http://www.infowars.com/overpasses-for-obamas...

So, you don't mind domestic spying yet? Wait till the government starts using your stollen private info to blackmail YOU into comitting crimes on their behalf. Welcome to modern day tyranny -high tech style.

Merger of state and corporation always = fascism/tyranny. Remember, we Americans will only recieve what we are willing put up with. They are testing us right now. Let's push back.

Mainstream media leaves you depressed, dumbed down, empty and hopeless. What kind of crap will they focus on next to distract us from what's really important?

Truth based media gives you a heads up and broadens your horizons. It protects your family, health, and life savings. It's your decision...

http://www.infowars.com/leaked-u-s-army-docum...

Once you have a taste of truthful reporting you never go back to mainstream contrived corporate media.

These hosts bash Republicans and Democrats equally because they know both sides are illuminati bought puppets out to screw us.

Give alternative news sources a chance before you knock them. Download these shows to your MP3 players and listen on your way to work or whatever. All you need from mainstream media is breaking news and traffic/weather. You can listen to all these shows on your smart phone as well.

Exposes US Gov Corruption and Global Wide Illuminati Plots

http://rss.infowars.com/Alex.rss

https://www.youtube.com/watch... (Skip around, you'll learn something useful)

Exposes Wallstreet and absolutely teaches you how to protect your money from the crooked banksters

http://www.philsgang.com/pgfreeshowarchives.a...

Exposes Secret/Ancient Knowledge Suppressed In Modern History Books and suppressed medical cures/prevention for diseases like cancer, etc. This guy is a medical doctor.

http://www.soundwaves2000.com/radio_liberty/

Often Exposes NASA Disinformation and Possible Offworld Intelligence -Search "Coast to Coast 2012 Shows" on Youtube and listen or use downloader -This is one way /Or get a CC Witness radio and record AM from your local affiliate. There is CIA disinfo injected from some of the guests but you learn how to identify it after a while by researching the guests' backgrounds. The hosts are simply great.

http://www.youtube.com/user/C2CVAULT...

Connects Bible Predictions/Prophecy to Modern Day Events -How Illuminati uses bible prophecy to plan false flag disasters eg. earthquakes, etc. There could also be some CIA brainwashing here as well from some of the guest lecturers but they give a heads up of what to look out for/predict down the road. The host does a good job of teaching about the bible and does not fear political correctness.

http://prophecyclub.com/TPC_Audio_Video.html

These radio hosts should do a show together or at least make guest appearences on each others shows. They all value truth and liberty in their own way.

Here's my take on it. Don't be afraid to speak out as we are all on some type of list by now:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

You have to understand that free speech on the net is about to be clamped down on in Ameria.
Eleanor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Latino Libertarian wrote:
Distraction time for Obama. On cue, pull out the immigration card again and direct anger at the evil brown people instead of your failed health care coverage.
Thanks Obama.
The gullable pro illegal crowd will be sure to vote for you loving Democrats once again next election. Or will they?
Of course they will you give them free crap!
Yep, just another Obama distraction.

He's hoping people will forget how messed up Obamascare is.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Eleanor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, just another Obama distraction.
He's hoping people will forget how messed up Obamascare is.
That silly bastid thinks by jumping on the immigration bandwagon people will now concentrate on that instead of his healthcare debacle..... HIS signature piece of legislation flops and instead of kicking a few irresponsible asses he PUNTS and turns to IMMIGRATION. Eitherf he's ADD,Dyslexic or a complete f**king MORON who surrounded himself with retarded toadies so as to make him look like the smartest guty in the room. The sad part is this doofus CONNED "supposedly" intelligent voters and was elected TWICE..... I guess we have more dipsh1ts than previously believed.
Jesus Malverde

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Jeff Brightone wrote:
loyal GOP RINOs that are ready to stub their GOP House Reps in the back.
Those GOPs are good at "stubbing" people in the back. Like Larry Craig, he was trying to "stub" a man in the bathroom stall at the Minneapolis airport. SOB got caught. L:OL
Jesus Malverde

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

First, he ended the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Then saved the US auto industry, the banks, and the US economy. He revolutionized health care in the US. Now, he's going so solve the immigration question that has been around since Roosevelt.

Sweet Me (Jesus), what can that Man not do?!?

We need him for a third term.
spud

Bangor, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

At least Obama is consistent. Everything that comes out of his mouth is idiotic.
Irony

Sherrard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

They have not ever enforced the other immigration reforms, whatever makes people think they will do any better with new legislation. It's nothing but a shell game. Enforce what's on the books now and problem solved except for the pandering politician problem looking for new votes to keep them in power for life.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
Those GOPs are good at "stubbing" people in the back. Like Larry Craig, he was trying to "stub" a man in the bathroom stall at the Minneapolis airport. SOB got caught. L:OL
Oh right. He represents the majority of the GOP? Getting desperate now, are we? What about Clinton who was "stubbing" an intern in the White House, hypocrite!
Oldglory

Banning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Jesus Malverde wrote:
First, he ended the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Then saved the US auto industry, the banks, and the US economy. He revolutionized health care in the US. Now, he's going so solve the immigration question that has been around since Roosevelt.
Sweet Me (Jesus), what can that Man not do?!?
We need him for a third term.
Solve the immigration "question"? Just what question are you referring to? There is no question that illegals are here in violation of our immigration laws and our laws demand deportation unless you're Obama who doesn't give a damn that 23 million Americans are out of work while illegals suck up the jobs or you are pandering to ethnocentric Hispanics who think their ethnic group is above our immigration laws for votes. Yeah, Americans should be proud of that, right?

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

DO NOT look behind the curtain at obamacare. That's over. A good immigration crises is what we need to focus on. If that doesn't work we'll start a small war in Syria.
back

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

RustyS wrote:
DO NOT look behind the curtain at obamacare. That's over. A good immigration crises is what we need to focus on. If that doesn't work we'll start a small war in Syria.
Rusty! wanna write a email to Kerry?!!!;-000
beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

You reap what you sow. Thanks Democrats.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Dumbocrat's giving birth to more dumbocrat's to change this Country into a new World order... It's working. I have hope that once this terrible liberal is out of office we can begin to repair all the damage he's done to the Country and World.. Angela Maerkle of Germany hates this guy. NSA has spied on our best allies and now we're screwed. He's turned this Country into a huge joke. He best stop everything he's ruining and stay in his Room. Smoke a few cig's and think about his stupidity.

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

How about putting job creation in the spotlight?
spud

Bangor, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

I can't figure out why so many representatives support this amnesty which is an all out assault on the middle class. I guess I really do know but it bothers me to think our government thinks so little of the American people. It also bothers me how easily manipulated, or should I say paid off, our media is.
Laney F

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

spud wrote:
I can't figure out why so many representatives support this amnesty which is an all out assault on the middle class. I guess I really do know but it bothers me to think our government thinks so little of the American people. It also bothers me how easily manipulated, or should I say paid off, our media is.
Maybe political correctness has rubbed off and many Republicans are really Democrat-Lites.

We know why Democrats want illegals to be given amnesty—their base will expand and will bring about the demise of the Republican party.

Unlike earlier groups, the work ethic of (not all but too many), immigrants has been destroyed by the too generous federal and state entitlements. Also, unlike earlier groups, today’s immigrants do not always do better with second generations.

The Dems love to keep the above all as victims and/or push for parity where large groups of illegals are supposed to be represented. Like if 20% of a city is Hispanic, 20% of the police should be also. Never mind that they may not be socially or academically equipped—affirmative action is the answer.

Look at NYC, a liberal judge forced the FDNY to a quota by lowering standards.(And the FD already goes out of its way to recruit, practically driving minorities to the test and filling in the answers). And the recruit drop out rate is off the charts higher than with any previous class of probies.

Dems are happiest when they are meddling.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the US News Forum right now

Search the US News Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Jethro Tull 244,932
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 4 min Nomad 52,508
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min shinningelectr0n 1,081,581
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min LRS 174,860
Neil Abercrombie: The race for Governor 16 min Guru 16
Reps. Ros-Lehtinen and Diaz-Balart urge UN to p... 18 min Carolina 7
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min wtf 146,730
•••
•••